• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone manuf. die cases/holders for dies with Hornady LNL quick-change bushings?

Wannashootit

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 3, 2010
    FL
    I was getting ready to put a razor knife to my plastic die cases now that I finally bought enough Hornady press bushings for them. They obviously don't fit in them correctly anymore due to the larger dia. of the die in the bushing.

Just wondering if anyone makes a case to hold these "oversize" dies, or any other home-grown solutions? Or break out the razor knife and get slicing.....

I use plastic organizers from Plano to hold mine. The cases are clear and I write the caliber/what type die on the lid. I think they sell them in the fishing tackle section of Walmart.

Mine still fit in the RCBS boxes. Some of the longer ones have to get flipped upside down. I wouldn't mind a better solution.

Don't know the Hornady dimensions, but Lee offers a 4-die box that will take dies mounted in Lee Breech Lock collars, as shown in the photo. The Lee collars measure ~1.10" over the threads and ~1.26 around the lock collar. The box has a lid that either slides on or locks on, depending on which way it's oriented.

Lee 4 Die Box.JPG

Mike402 that is the most immaculate reload set up I ever seen, do you actually use it to reload or did you set it up for this picture?

Yes Inline stuff is GTG, all of it.

Mike402 that is the most immaculate reload set up I ever seen, do you actually use it to reload or did you set it up for this picture?

Yes Inline stuff is GTG, all of it.

Lol six years in the Corps will do that I guess. I was relegated to a 7 foot space in my office for reloading, so I had to condense & make everything fit & accessible. And yes I actually use it all the time :)

I was getting ready to put a razor knife to my plastic die cases now that I finally bought enough Hornady press bushings for them. They obviously don't fit in them correctly anymore due to the larger dia. of the die in the bushing.

Just wondering if anyone makes a case to hold these "oversize" dies, or any other home-grown solutions? Or break out the razor knife and get slicing.....
    They fit in Hornady die cases and those are sold empty too.