• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bushmaster V Match Rifle any good?

*greenhorn*

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Daytona, Fl
thinking of buying one just wondering how they are? read some reviews sound like their ok, but no mention of moa or sub-moa??

Re: Bushmaster V Match Rifle any good?

As a former bushmaster predator owner, I'm not a big fan. 1:9" rifling when it should be 1:8" or better. With my predator, they used some sort of tight match chamber that did not feed ammo reliably.

I recommend looking at anything from Rock River or White Oak Armament.

my buddy had a 20" vmatch and it shot really well. he was easily shooting sub moa at 100yd, and he had a low power varible that really did not help him out.
these were made before people were all trying to shoot the heavy projectiles.
course i bought a varminter, and i got the only bad one apprently. all the other ones i read or saw were closer to .5 moa , and mine mas more than 1moa
oh well. luck of the draw

My 20" Predator would stay around MOA when I was using it for precision. I was using 75 Hornady BTHP's and Varget. I've since put a red dot on it and use it for Carbine/3 Gun. I've been happy with the rifle. Runs flawless.

Check our SpecializedDynamic's features, pricing and reputation before tossing money at an off the shelf inventory item. Scott's rifles are hanging tons of fur nationwide and he's a hide sponsor.