• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chinese Balloon

These could be slight-of-hand distractions, say... for a move on Taiwan.

I can only imagine how many of these balloons will turn out to be harmless weather balloons

This is getting ridiculous :ROFLMAO:

''Another unidentified flying object in the country's sky – over Lake Huron near the Canadian border.
According to WSJ , the "object" had the shape of an octagon and flew at an altitude of 6 km.
Congressman Jack Bergman claims that the object has already been shot down...''

"Biden gave the order to shoot down the object over Lake Huron," - Reuters.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE
Relatively concise wrap-up of today's aerial hijinks

Still a lot to unpack.

They are saying the craft they couldn't find over Montana was required today and downed over Lake Huron.

Downed Alaska UFO is MIA AFAIK

Canada UFO is ?

Anyone happen to know how long it takes a large weather balloon released in China to reach these reported locations?

China is now using a "laser beam" to attack other ships:

drevil.gif.gif

It's news mayhem today!

Nordstream and Pfizer stories sure got buried.

Definitely PRC mil - look at the bases it overflew:

67635545-11744897-image-a-2_1676301372750.jpg

Getting the masses pumped for another war, I'm thinkin 🤔

Derailment in a small town isn't that uncommon. There are cargos that are worse than vinyl chloride, and cold temps play hell with railroad stuff, so thinking that was a legit accident. No deaths or injuries AFAIK.

Mishanding a hazharous chemical is. Sure accidents happen, but it gets interesting when more "derailments" follow though.

Classic cheesy movie! WWIII with David Soul, what's her name from "That's Incredible!" and I think one of Rock Hudson's last roles.

41ZHWtf71kL._AC_.jpg

BTW, the "cylindrical object is now a "metallic balloon" and the F16 missed it's first AIM9X shot.

We'll never know what was on those "objects "

Scheiße! Wrong cheesy end of the world Arctic war movie with Rock Hudson!!!

1200x630.jpg

ice_station_zebra_styleB_UKquad.jpg

Life was so much simpler then.

vs.

WWIII

WW3.png

That miniseries was a big deal in 1982. Cold War was hot and NBC pimped the hell out of the show for weeks, IIRC.

Afghanistan even got a cameo

Eventually it all goes south, as most WW3 movies do ('Threads', 'The Day After'). Still it seems in retrospect, so much safer a time. China really changes the entire dynamic.

Reactions: Im2bent
they were not spy balloons they were Mexican's fleeing this country cause things are that fuked up and the government did not want them to leave like a roach motel you can enter all you want but you cannot leave lol

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
"The Chinese might have sent one of the cheapest and oldest instruments of surveillance known to mankind.
And the entire American political, military-industrial complex felt threatened for a week. For a moment it seemed that we were back in times of zeppelin blitz. ''
On Amazon, the cheap meteorological balloons that fly into the stratosphere cost 130$ !! ,A balloon with a small camera and transmitter and basice telemetry can be launched into the stratosphere for well under 1000$. . Now it seems, anyone with a bit of resource and skill can make a 'spy balloon or and UFO' forcing the USAF to scramble jets , NORAD folks to shit bricks, the Whitehouse to issue pressers and who knows what kind of meetings of high-ranking officials to take place for couple hundred $'' o_O

So when is the F35 turn with the party balloons? I can only imagine the plethora of folks has now seen another way to make it onto the news on the cheap.

331062596_2386167698204764_4630615680003762246_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, look at the fucking hair standards.
Like this one..
Guess who the stars are, guess who had to get their head shaved.
Don't know about you, but I've never seen a boot camper enlisted come out of the barber with ANY hair.
You can almost tell, how long the movie took to shoot, from the hair growth on John Candy.

1676391724077.jpeg

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Wow, look at the fucking hair standards.
Like this one..
Guess who the stars are, guess who had to get their head shaved.
Don't know about you, but I've never seen a boot camper enlisted come out of the barber with ANY hair.
You can almost tell, how long the movie took to shoot, from the hair growth on John Candy.

View attachment 8075250

Air Force medics in the 1970s had a Samson complex. They were afraid that they would lose their strength if they walked into a barber shop.

Another interesting plane up and heading for Alaska (or further, too soon to tell)

61-2662-united-states-air-force-boeing-rc-135s-cobra-ball_PlanespottersNet_985755_d7f3f3e72e_o.jpg

One of 3 "Cobra Ball" aircraft used for long range optical surveillance. Note the engines and wing painted black to lower reflections. Used to look for icbm launches

Might also use those cameras to look for balloons?

There's also a Combat Sent at Hawaii

Also a Global Hawk just SE of the Beltway (which is probably part of an exercise)

Topcat the rivet joint trainer (learnt that a day ago, ty) around Omaha

A regular rivet joint

One of the uh oh E4B's Chief87

A pretty busy day.

Older story of fleet condition:

They have some interesting articles, although sometimes I wonder what side they're on.

Reactions: madppcs
The chicoms must have an enormous source of He. We are running low, which is impeding some of our research.

Heard about that - I was at a Dollar Store recently and 13% not happy they couldn't get their balloons!

It is a problem that can be explained in economic terms. The true, un-subsidized, cost of helium is to the tune of $100 a party balloon.

Audio from F16 Lake Huron intercept:

Man, if he smoked something the size of a 4-wheeler with a sidewinder, they may be looking for a spell...

In Sudden Narrative Shift, Pentagon Admits Mystery Objects 'Probably' Private Craft Not Tied To Spying​

"The US government has assessed that three unidentified objects downed since last Friday were likely for commercial use and not foreign intelligence gathering."

photo_2023-02-14_17-50-08.jpg

I guess smoke column from Buttfuck Pete's ass was too big to hide by shooting down more weather balloons

393.jpg

Reactions: 101st
Audio from F16 Lake Huron intercept:

Man, if he smoked something the size of a 4-wheeler with a sidewinder, they may be looking for a spell...
Its aliens! Ive been hearing a lot of advertisements, where they are recruiting for anal probe recipients. You can borrow my tin foil hat if you want to hear them! Sounds like you join for one anal probe, and they do a second one for free!

This may explain why the RC135 Cobra Ball was 5ransitinf from Guam to Alaska recently