• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't lose your head

Holy Christ batman. I think I need to break company policy and start to carry at work. It's tough in dress clothes.

The guy was trying to convert people to Islam, per the article. Islam the religion of piece/s, a piece here and a piece there. They will use our current climate of PC to destroy us from within.

And I was sent an email today at work stating attacks on 2 soldiers in OH. Not classified but both attacks being kept hush hush from the media, by DOD and the local PD.

wtf goes through these people's minds? They think they gonna down in the books as a martyr? Do they not realize it's the people who win that write history? They think they are gonna win hearts and minds? Win wars? Is it "hip" to do this?

Stupid mutha fuckas.

Work place violence, just move along, nothing to see.

And just think, there are a lot of weak minded fools, many on this very board, that don't believe we have an ISIShit threat here in the US!! They don't believe we have terrorists crossing our southern borders, as there is nothing to worry about!! These type of fools are known as 'useful idiots", at best. I expect to see more, a lot more, of this shit. It's going to be hard to stop it, as long as we have a large group of apologists and sympathizers here at home. The post regarding the two SM being attacked, and being "kept quiet", plays right into the perverted hands of ISIS. It's just too bad, this isis trash is attacking patriotic Americans, if they would just concentrate their efforts on the idiots, I wouldn't be so upset!

Fox News reported a few days ago about how 100 American citizens had left and went to fight along with Isis and Atleast 40 of them have returned to the US. Now this crap happens. Yet there are still people in the US that think we have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall all the wackos that killed people and said "god" told me to do it. or "satan" told me to do it. Either they did tell them to do it or they were unstable to begin with.

Notice how people from the local islamic mosque were interviewed? The only statement they were recorded as saying was how they were concerned about Americans attacking them. No condemnation of the beheading stated.

Work place violence, Terrorism, mental deficiencies, knock out games, I don't care what you call it. I'm too young to die, and I'm too old to take an ass whoopin'. I intend to finish my life with my head on my shoulders.

Anyone who doesn't carry 24/7 is nuts.

I recall all the wackos that killed people and said "god" told me to do it. or "satan" told me to do it. Either they did tell them to do it or they were unstable to begin with.
Well, well, well, I finally glad to see this idiot pteranadon admit that when it comes to killing innocent people, if "God" told the murdering piece of shit to do it they are in his words WACKOS!! The same can be said of all the Islamic State fighters that believe "allah" has told them to do it, in fact even had it written down for them, the Koran! I guess all the Islamic terrorists are, in his words UNSTABLE, and on that I'll agree. Or does this condemnation only apply to Americans?

Well, well, well, I finally glad to see this idiot pteranadon admit that when it comes to killing innocent people, if "God" told the murdering piece of shit to do it they are in his words WACKOS!! The same can be said of all the Islamic State fighters that believe "allah" has told them to do it, in fact even had it written down for them, the Koran! I guess all the Islamic terrorists are, in his words UNSTABLE, and on that I'll agree. Or does this condemnation only apply to Americans?

I would like to add:

Just like the Japanese told their citizens and followers and soon to be followers, we americans were to be "feared."
The Japanese told their citizens that if caught, the americans would eat them. So to save themselves, they should commit suicide or die trying to kill americans and don't come out alive, because they will eat you while you are still alive and shit like that.

I have not heard or seen or read any stories about these extremists making "similar" accusations of the United States, however they will use what they can, even fear in their own people to convince them that the Americans are evil and will do great harm to them. So if and when they convince these people they are the "good" and we are "evil" ....Just like we are convinced of the same, that makes them truly believe what they are doing is the right thing to do.

Now, here in the United States where things are much different than their 3rd world country, it is not as easy to "brain wash" anyone. Yes, some crazy will pop up and kill someone in the name of Allah here in the United States.

But in these third world countries where they know nothing but their "miserable" lives compared to ours, they don't know "we" americans and "we" have a hard time convincing a lot of the folks there that we are good and honest people who care what goes on around the world. All they know is what is shoved down their throats and how and what they live is blamed on the americans. (they really don't know what really goes on, on a daily basis as well as we really don't know they same about them on a daily basis)

So, therefore, they are not "all wackos" when they are at war. They truly believe what they are doing. As we do.

But you can't say the same when you live here, the "dream" of our lifestyle and freedoms and rights, and say we are awful people. That would be a "social" issue. Mostly caused by a mental disorder.

What I was hearing last night was about mosque leaders concern that this would result in attacks on them.

How about instead of worrying about you a word of sympathy for the family and STRONG condemnation/excommunication, if there is such a thing, of anyone that acts in such a way.

What I was hearing last night was about mosque leaders concern that this would result in attacks on them.

How about instead of worrying about you a word of sympathy for the family and STRONG condemnation/excommunication, if there is such a thing, of anyone that acts in such a way.

As Americans they should. Condemn the action. Stand up to it. If they are attacked after their condemnation, the perps will be treated like a criminal and be punished. Instead, we are left in limbo where they stand.

If they don't stand up against it they should get their asses out of our country! Either they are with us, or against us. It quite simple.

Notice how people from the local islamic mosque were interviewed? The only statement they were recorded as saying was how they were concerned about Americans attacking them. No condemnation of the beheading stated.

Imagine that. They are tolerant of us until they have numbers. Then they demand that we have to allow them to encroach on our rights. Just like every other liberal group out there.

My question is since when does the needs of a few outweigh the needs of many?

Remember that time in WWII when all the Japanese-Americans got rolled up and thrown in internment camps after Pearl Harbor was attacked because there was a concern that Japan was going to launch an attack on the west coast? I'll be the one to say it because I give zero fucks if it twists some bleeding heart's panties in a wad: we should do the same thing again, except this time if you're of the middle eastern/islamic flavor, your ass goes into an internment camp until we can sort all this shit out and determine if you're a threat to society or not. Especially considering that now we have all these pricks that left the country to fight for ISIS/ISIL and came back, most likely to launch attacks here in the US.

Political Correctness is going to be the death of this country. We aren't allowed to profile people because it might offend them.... Well, I'm more concerned about some radical islamic goat fucker taking the lives of my countrymen than I am about their feelings... We need to start profiling these assholes and taking things like making comments on their facebook pages that pertain to sympathy towards radical islam and ISIS/ISIL, etc very seriously... We need to take a very serious look at people out there trying to convert others to Islam. We need to quit pussy footing around with these people. They are savages that hate everything about us, our beliefs and our way of life. People that are motivated by religion to kill others are some of the most dangerous people in the world. They believe they have nothing to lose on this Earth and everything to gain from their "god" in the afterlife. They are a very serious threat and need to be treated as such.

Come to my house and try and intern me and my family. The only bleeding heart will be yours. But I don't think you'd much like leaving the security of your keyboard do you?

If there's a reason to leave this site it's not because of Frank's ambition to make it a platform that truly takes long range shooting to the masses, it's because the mods are too fucking biased in how they apply the rules.

They'll cunts like you spew shit like this all day long.

If you think the rights of a minority are able to be squashed by the will of the majority then you are NOT an American, you are not in favor of the Constitution and you have no idea what a Republic actually is.

In sum: fuck you.

you rabble rousers are all the same. Whether you're Sharpton, some moron with an imaginary friend who you think is better than someone else's imaginary friend or an ignortant twat afraid of the evil muslim in the corner store, you're all the same.

come up with whatever scenarios you want. Noone in my house is responsible for or connected to any of it and my invitation to get dead RFN still stands.

You want to protect kids? Keep them out of reach of catholic priests. Guess I'll be getting banned now because I spoke about a 'religious topic'... enjoy your islamaphobia and hate talk, it's encouraged here.

America is based on an "idealism" and from what i have seen from isis, they base their war on idealogy. Unless you are assuming a big part of our population will surrender under their "ideology" i would not recommend putting a "well let's say" unless you are saying majority of our population is weak minded and susceptible to such things.

Are you?

A molested version of a religion shall not cause fear. it will only cause death and destruction to their own. It's a suicide mission for them.

you rabble rousers are all the same. Whether you're Sharpton, some moron with an imaginary friend who you think is better than someone else's imaginary friend or an ignortant twat afraid of the evil muslim in the corner store, you're all the same.

come up with whatever scenarios you want. Noone in my house is responsible for or connected to any of it and my invitation to get dead RFN still stands.

You want to protect kids? Keep them out of reach of catholic priests. Guess I'll be getting banned now because I spoke about a 'religious topic'... enjoy your islamaphobia and hate talk, it's encouraged here.

I'll stand with you on defending of all Americans, EventHorizon. Not everyone talks hate, some are, some are ignorant and some may say something that may have merit.

Work place violence, Terrorism, mental deficiencies, knock out games, I don't care what you call it. I'm too young to die, and I'm too old to take an ass whoopin'. I intend to finish my life with my head on my shoulders.

Ditto

In the jewish texts of the dead sea scrolls,

After Moses came down from the mountain and seeing his people worshipping false gods, he went to his direct, close friends and leaders and
commanded for them to kill all nonbelievers.

And so, they did.

It is safe to assume Jewish and Christian leaders today do not say the same, for the present time.
It is safe to assume not all Muslims are saying the same, for the present time.
It is safe to say the "radical" part of their religion does not reflect what they believe.

It is safe to say to put them all in one lump and spew hatred, will beget hatred.

I've said it once, i'll say it again.

Sing to the devil with their song, is what they wanted all along.

Do any of you hard chargers actually hear yourselves?

I walked into the LGS yesterday to do some shopping, and a guy that I've known for years, and I mean years, jokes with me as I walk through the door that "they're being invaded," and then wants to know if I've brought my "big knife" to "collect some heads." And that's a guy who knows me A-Z, on both sides of my "change in appearance," and really does understand my beliefs. Just what do you think someone who doesn't know me, or doesn't know someone like me, is going to be getting in their heads, after listening to all this irresponsible talk? Oh, wait, that already happened in Oak Creek, WI. Are you gonna finally be happy the first time some evil moron gets it "right" and decides to do something at a Muslim daycare?

A couple days after 9/11, long before I looked as I now do, I was traveling on an elevated portion of the Market-Frankford Line in Philly, and happened to be sitting in the same end of the same crowded car as two obviously terrified Muslim kids trying to get home from school. They were sitting there getting bloodthirsty stares from all around, as it was in the first few days when local routine had come back somewhat to normal, and the news had gotten around that the terrorists seemed to be primarily Saudi Muslims. Tears were literally rolling down their cheeks. They didn't deserve it then, and they wouldn't deserve it now.

So many of you are so gung ho about other aspects of our individual liberties, and blow so much hot air about ultimate, ambiguous scenarios in which the sum of your fears and your fantasies play out like some sort of twisted TEOTWAWKI flick. Does that include a wholesale, if selective assault on expression of the First Amendment? Understand, if it does and it's taken to the extreme, that you would only wind up no better than ISIS. As you sow, so shall you reap, but don't be surprised if some of us who elicit your wrongheaded rage don't elect to be submissive lambs to the slaughter.

With all due respect Doc....the needs of the few outweighing the needs of the many is the basis of our Republic. Any govt that has it otherwise is a lesser form of government - Democracy for instance.

Majority rule leads to mob rule.

That said the sensible Republic does not allow the benefits of its construction to become its downfall. Apply the law as written and this shit ends.

Quote Originally Posted by kraigWY View Post

THIS IS IT RIGHT HERE, AND TIME TO STEP IT UP EVEN MORE AND GO A BIT HEAVIER. I'M MAKING THE WIFE CARRY EVERY MOMENT OF EACH DAY WHERE SHE NORMALLY WOULDN'T DO SO!

With all due respect Doc....the needs of the few outweighing the needs of the many is the basis of our Republic. Any govt that has it otherwise is a lesser form of government - Democracy for instance.

Majority rule leads to mob rule.

That said the sensible Republic does not allow the benefits of its construction to become its downfall. Apply the law as written and this shit ends.

I don't think it would ever lead to mob rule.

Here's an example:

So one group has a 100 people in it and decided to display something. Well group "b" has 5 people in it, but they feel offended by what the first group put up. So you are saying that group "a" should have to take it down. But that wouldn't be fair since now you are stepping on their rights.

Just some food for thought.

V/r
Rich

Quote Originally Posted by kraigWY View Post

THIS IS IT RIGHT HERE, AND TIME TO STEP IT UP EVEN MORE AND GO A BIT HEAVIER. I'M MAKING THE WIFE CARRY EVERY MOMENT OF EACH DAY WHERE SHE NORMALLY WOULDN'T DO SO!

^^^^^^ This x's 100

Not hate talk. It's the truth. The muslims are the ones doing the heinous acts. Is it all the Muslims, no it's not, but when you have a specific group you are looking for, you don't go looking for the total opposite description.

Funny how everyone one is against putting these guys in camps. What about gitmo? Haven't heard you bleeding heart liberals on this topic. Oh yeah a lot of them have gotten released. And where are we finding most of them? Oh yeah in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. Also along with Afghanistan.

Just my .02 worth.

I walked into the LGS yesterday to do some shopping, and a guy that I've known for years, and I mean years, jokes with me as I walk through the door that "they're being invaded," and then wants to know if I've brought my "big knife" to "collect some heads." And that's a guy who knows me A-Z, on both sides of my "change in appearance," and really does understand my beliefs. Just what do you think someone who doesn't know me, or doesn't know someone like me, is going to be getting in their heads, after listening to all this irresponsible talk? Oh, wait, that already happened in Oak Creek, WI. Are you gonna finally be happy the first time some evil moron gets it "right" and decides to do something at a Muslim daycare?

A couple days after 9/11, long before I looked as I now do, I was traveling on an elevated portion of the Market-Frankford Line in Philly, and happened to be sitting in the same end of the same crowded car as two obviously terrified Muslim kids trying to get home from school. They were sitting there getting bloodthirsty stares from all around, as it was in the first few days when local routine had come back somewhat to normal, and the news had gotten around that the terrorists seemed to be primarily Saudi Muslims. Tears were literally rolling down their cheeks. They didn't deserve it then, and they wouldn't deserve it now.

So many of you are so gung ho about other aspects of our individual liberties, and blow so much hot air about ultimate, ambiguous scenarios in which the sum of your fears and your fantasies play out like some sort of twisted TEOTWAWKI flick. Does that include a wholesale, if selective assault on expression of the First Amendment? Understand, if it does and it's taken to the extreme, that you would only wind up no better than ISIS. As you sow, so shall you reap, but don't be surprised if some of us who elicit your wrongheaded rage don't elect to be submissive lambs to the slaughter.

So yes we will sit idle and let our country be destroyed, all because someone's feelings got hurt cause they matched the profile of who we were looking for and got asked a few more questions than someone else.

So yes we will sit idle and let our country be destroyed, all because someone's feelings got hurt cause they matched the profile of who we were looking for and got asked a few more questions than someone else.

A few more questions? You and your cabbage-headed ilk don't want to ask questions. You'd like to herd up human beings like they were sheep and then eliminate through whatever means necessary those who refuse to go. Don't expect my cooperation. I won't be going anywhere, unless it's to my maker.

A few more questions? You and your cabbage-headed ilk don't want to ask questions. You'd like to herd up human beings like they were sheep and then eliminate through whatever means necessary those who refuse to go. Don't expect my cooperation. I won't be going anywhere, unless it's to my maker.

Why are you resorting to name calling. You are the quickest one to defend these Muslim scumbags, and yet offer no way to separate the extremeists from the "peaceful" ones. Did I ever say round them all up. No those were your words.

Love your religion of "peace"

Last edited:
He's a Sikh you cowardly twat.

As fearful and anti-Constitutional as you are you have more in common with liberals than anyone. You probably are a disappointment to your mother and an embarrassment to your father. I bet the priests barely had to make an effort with you before you dropped to your knees.

Not hate talk. It's the truth. The muslims are the ones doing the heinous acts. Is it all the Muslims, no it's not, but when you have a specific group you are looking for, you don't go looking for the total opposite description.

Funny how everyone one is against putting these guys in camps. What about gitmo? Haven't heard you bleeding heart liberals on this topic.
Oh yeah a lot of them have gotten released. And where are we finding most of them? Oh yeah in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. Also along with Afghanistan.

Just my .02 worth.

Why are you resorting to name calling. You are the quickest one to defend these Muslim scumbags, and yet offer no way to separate the extremeists from the "peaceful" ones. Did I ever say round them all up. No those were your words.

Love your religion of "peace"

I'm not a Muslim. That's the problem with people like you. You don't see what you don't care to see, you only see whatever it is that confirms your prejudices. I don't defend scumbags. I defend the presumably innocent, like those poor little kids on the subway car. Last I knew, guilt and innocence were a matter of due process, not arbitrary rage.

And those weren't your words, up above in bold? You seem to see no problem whatsoever with rounding people up and throwing them in camps based upon your presumptions.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and imagine that you've taken multiple oaths to support and defend both state and federal constitutions. Do you think that you get to pick and choose which portions of them should be defended? Or do you think that might makes right and that we should be thankful to people like you for whatever portion of civil liberties you're willing to lift a finger to defend?

Don't throw rocks and then try to hide your hands when somebody else gets stoned to death, friend. You're aiding and abetting something nigh to fascism.

L
I'm not a Muslim. That's the problem with people like you. You don't see what you don't care to see, you only see whatever it is that confirms your prejudices. I don't defend scumbags. I defend the presumably innocent, like those poor little kids on the subway car. Last I knew, guilt and innocence were a matter of due process, not arbitrary rage.

And those weren't your words, up above in bold? You seem to see no problem whatsoever with rounding people up and throwing them in camps based upon your presumptions.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and imagine that you've taken multiple oaths to support and defend both state and federal constitutions. Do you think that you get to pick and choose which portions of them should be defended? Or do you think that might makes right and that we should be thankful to people like you for whatever portion of civil liberties you're willing to lift a finger to defend?

Don't throw rocks and then try to hide your hands when somebody else gets stoned to death, friend. You're aiding and abetting something nigh to fascism.

You never end answered my question why you were stooping to name calling? Also where did I say you were Muslim? Also where did I state where I wanted to see them rounded up? I'm pretty sure I stated about asking them a few more questions. Also yes I did take an oath. I'm sure it's in there this line: I will defend against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I also stated in there that it's NOT all muslims!

Event Horizon, you seem pretty unstable. I don't know if I should trust you around firearms since you can't even keep your temper on a forum.

Last edited:
He's a Sikh you cowardly twat.

As fearful and anti-Constitutional as you are you have more in common with liberals than anyone. You probably are a disappointment to your mother and an embarrassment to your father. I bet the priests barely had to make an effort with you before you dropped to your knees.

Oxygen thief. Please show me where I said he was Muslim. I actually am friends with a Sikh. He is a dentist here where I'm stationed. Him and I have had lunch and shot many times at the range. Please realize you should engage your brain before you speak!

Oh. Have you ever served our country? Please do tell all the friends you have lost to the war on terror and how many times you have caught/dealt with a terrorist.

I don't think it would ever lead to mob rule.

Here's an example:

So one group has a 100 people in it and decided to display something. Well group "b" has 5 people in it, but they feel offended by what the first group put up. So you are saying that group "a" should have to take it down. But that wouldn't be fair since now you are stepping on their rights.

Just some food for thought.

V/r
Rich

If we had a government that followed the laws what would happen is the government would say "Hey first amendment right if you dont like it dont read the sign"

but......

because we have PC the gov usually steps in and says "This is offensive, change the name of your team or we will harass you!"

This is wrong.

If we followed the principles of the Founding Fathers and the constraints of the Constitution on Government we would not have an issue.

So if the local Imam wants to call for the death of Americans that is fine but as soon as someone acts upon it we come along and say "Look you have shouted fire in the movie theatre and as a result your follower has gone out and cut the head off of another party denying them their pursuit of happiness. It has been demonstrated that your speech is incitement. We are a tolerant society and not only does the First Amendment protect you but it protects the person that was beheaded. Your house of worship is closed until you start respecting the United States Constitution and the customs of this Country".

Instead we get Political Correctness and instead of the people we elect supporting the Constitution they use it to gain votes from their favorites.

So when a guy running a business decides its against his principles to sell a cake to someone, instead of letting the free market sort it out, the govt comes in and forces that person to sell his product to the other person.

That's freedom?

Oxygen thief. Please show me where I said he was Muslim. I actually am friends with a Sikh. He is a dentist here where I'm stationed. Him and I have had lunch and shot many times at the range. Please realize you should engage your brain before you speak!

Oh. Have you ever served our country? Please do tell all the friends you have lost to the war on terror and how many times you have caught/dealt with a terrorist.

So the monkey that wants to make out like Hitler is questioning my patriotism and personal exposure to terrorism?

I grew up in London during the height of the IRA bombings, lost a close family friend to them.

I lost a very close personal friend to the assholes who blew up the tube train in Kings Cross during the 7/7 bombings in London just before I came to the US. I've lost people I cared about and loved to terrorism committed by muslims and christians it's part of why I think religion is just a bad joke regardless who your deity is. So if you want to round up anyone who's got a terrorist pedigree you're gonna need bigger camps but that would be an inconvenient truth for you to deal with so you focus on the 'terrorist du jour'..

As far as your 'service'. As a citizen and taxpayer I'd like a refund please. You clearly think you're above the laws of this land and fact is this country and my tax dollars are too damn good for you. I reckon if that Sikh 'friend' of yours knew you were sociopath he'd think twice about breaking bread with you.

Imagine that. They are tolerant of us until they have numbers. Then they demand that we have to allow them to encroach on our rights. Just like every other liberal group out there.

Doc, my friend, this is the problem with some of your logic:

Somehow, a war against a very specific enemy, who just happens to be Muslim, devolves into a war against all Muslims, some of whom by the way are being recruited to fight the enemy Muslims making them at least temporary allies, and then devolves further into a war against liberals. The words "Muslim", "liberal", and "terrorist" are loaded and oversimplify what is a very complicated situation.

Yes, there are bad Muslims out there and yes they probably pose a tactical threat for the time being. They are not going to bring the US down any time soon. What they have been effective in doing, is causing fear and panic in our population causing over-reaction, which is pushing more moderate Muslims into the enemy camp.

The quote I heard before is that if you insist on making all Muslims your enemy, you end up fighting the birth rate of the Islamic world. If you want to get even more provocative, compare to birth rate of your religion/ethnicity to that of others, and you can quite see where the future is going.

If we had a government that followed the laws what would happen is the government would say "Hey first amendment right if you dont like it dont read the sign"

but......

because we have PC the gov usually steps in and says "This is offensive, change the name of your team or we will harass you!"

This is wrong.

If we followed the principles of the Founding Fathers and the constraints of the Constitution on Government we would not have an issue.

So if the local Imam wants to call for the death of Americans that is fine but as soon as someone acts upon it we come along and say "Look you have shouted fire in the movie theatre and as a result your follower has gone out and cut the head off of another party denying them their pursuit of happiness. It has been demonstrated that your speech is incitement. We are a tolerant society and not only does the First Amendment protect you but it protects the person that was beheaded. Your house of worship is closed until you start respecting the United States Constitution and the customs of this Country".

Instead we get Political Correctness and instead of the people we elect supporting the Constitution they use it to gain votes from their favorites.

So when a guy running a business decides its against his principles to sell a cake to someone, instead of letting the free market sort it out, the govt comes in and forces that person to sell his product to the other person.

That's freedom?

I agree with you on that! PC is what created a lot of issues these days.

Guess we will just keep calling it work place violence......cause if no one uses the "t" word then we will all be just perfectly fine and live the American dream.

So event horizon, how do you feel we should deal with this issue? I'd love to hear your answer to this problem.

At least I can still have my freedom of speech. Wait is that ok event horizon?

Last edited:
Guess we will just keep calling it work place violence......cause if no one uses the "t" word then we will all be just perfectly fine and live the American dream.

So event horizon, how do you feel we should deal with this issue? I'd love to hear your answer to this problem.

At least I can still have my freedom of speech. Wait is that ok event horizon?