• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Fair price for a used Premier?

eravelo

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2009
Miami Lakes, FL
I am being offered a used Premier Reticles 3-15 x 50 scope, shot 6 times by Grandpa Jones on his Winchester 61 pump 22 rifle. In all seriousness, the seller claims it is #91 of the first production run, single turn, MTC, with the shades, and Badger USMC rings, less than 150 rounds with it. Cosmetically OK.
He wants $2200.
Fair price? Seems like it.
WDUT?

Jorgen

Re: Fair price for a used Premier?

Oh, I figured you were down with the text talk........

"I think that any price that you and the seller agree on that everyone is happy with is a good price".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ITTAPYATSAOTEIHWIAGP

</div></div>

ROFL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eravelo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am being offered a used Premier Reticles 3-15 x 50 scope, shot 6 times by Grandpa Jones on his Winchester 61 pump 22 rifle. In all seriousness, the seller claims it is #91 of the first production run, single turn, MTC, with the shades, and Badger USMC rings, less than 150 rounds with it. Cosmetically OK.
He wants $2200.
Fair price? Seems like it.
WDUT?

Jorgen </div></div>

I'd say thats a fair price. I have #144 of the first production run, and its great. Just know that if it has not been back to PR for the clicker upgrade and possibly the parrallax fix, at some time it will need to go. Mine went back for both fixes.

I'll take it with the rings for 2200 if you don't want it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'd say thats a fair price. I have #144 of the first production run, and its great. Just know that if it has not been back to PR for the clicker upgrade and possibly the parrallax fix, at some time it will need to go. Mine went back for both fixes.

I'll take it with the rings for 2200 if you don't want it! </div></div>

The clicker is the lever on top of the rings, right?
what is the parallax fix?
How much did it run you?

Thx,

Jorgen

Is the parallax fix replacing the knob with one that has markings?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, I figured you were down with the text talk........

"I think that any price that you and the seller agree on that everyone is happy with is a good price". </div></div>

....wow.....

ive been watching used 3-15x and thats about average price. never below 2000, 2100 rarely, 2200-2500 from here on out as the used ones fade and the newer ones after a price increase. i recall places saying to get them now before that went into effect

There is a 5-25x56 for sale in the classified section for 2300 bucks. I haven't seen one that price in a long long time. I am surprised it's still available.