• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spoke with the gaytf about my can today. Asked about the wait time and the gal said 270 days. Triple the original 90 day time 🙄

Reactions: FuhQ
I had 2223051xxx approved about 10 days ago (275 days or so in total) and am waiting on 2212051xxx which was purchased exactly 10 days after the first.

Question to all.

I have a friend living in NC. Cans are legal there. He might be moving to WA (also legal) in 4 months. He wants his first can. (puss, I know)
If he buys one today, and expected approval is ~10 months, is there an issue that he will be a WA resident when the approval is granted? Going to assume that he gets a WA driver's license at move time.

Question to all.

I have a friend living in NC. Cans are legal there. He might be moving to WA (also legal) in 4 months. He wants his first can. (puss, I know)
If he buys one today, and expected approval is ~10 months, is there an issue that he will be a WA resident when the approval is granted? Going to assume that he gets a WA driver's license at move time.
Your friend will need to live in the state that he takes possession of the can in. So if he is moving to WA, he needs to wait until he has moved there as there is no way he will be approved in the four months prior to moving. However, if he is military with PCS orders then submitting those orders to ATF will get him approved, usually in less than a week.

Submitted 6/1 approved today 3/1. Hopefully the second one that was submitted at the same time happens in the next couple of days so I can pick them up at the same time.

Submitted 6/1 approved today 3/1. Hopefully the second one that was submitted at the same time happens in the next couple of days so I can pick them up at the same time.
If you don’t go in to pick up the first the 2nd one will NEVER come in. Go in today to pick up the 1st and the 2nd one will come in tomorrow! (One of Murphy’s rules I think)

If you don’t go in to pick up the first the 2nd one will NEVER come in. Go in today to pick up the 1st and the 2nd one will come in tomorrow! (One of Murphy’s rules I think)
That is a true story. Never fails. Picked up part of my venison processing and 3 days later they call me to pick up the other half.

Reactions: Lazyfaire
My 6/2 pending was approved on Monday 🥳. 270 days on the dot.

20230301_201708.jpg

.... Abolish the ATF

Didn't expect the early June ones quite this soon. I've got a 6/6 I'm waiting on that's only 1k control numbers away from PGreen's. Figured it would be another couple weeks but maybe I'll get a nice surprise.

Does it seem like the increase in approval times is leveling off? Or am I just being hopeful? haha.

Woohoo!

I got my first (of five) cleared.
Apparently, they still are not performing batch approvals because all five of mine were certified same date thanks to one of several SS errors that didn't get cleared in a timely manner.

Anyways, the good stuff:

Submission Date: 06/08/2022
Approved Date: 03/02/2023
Control Number: 20225535XX
Can: CGS Hydra SS
Wait: 267 Days

...Now I just need a host. I'm Thinking something along the lines of a Ruger Mark IV Target or Tactical... Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
Woohoo!

Apparently, they still are not performing batch approvals because all five of mine were certified same date thanks to one of several SS errors that didn't get cleared in a timely manner.

Anyways, the good stuff:

...Now I just need a host. I'm Thinking something along the lines of a Ruger Mark IV Target or Tactical... Decisions, decisions...
Sig 322 isn't bad. 20+1 of 22lr.

I have a pair of Mark IV Lites w/sparrows. Son-in-law has the same setup. We shoot comps at my range. Great gun to consider.
Nice to see the control numbers rising.

Based upon my calcs earlier this week and control numbers approved yesterday, looks like they are getting through about 5400 control numbers a day.

Looking at me personally, that would bring review time to around 260-264 days now

Reactions: FuhQ
I submitted three form 4's together with a trust (the same trust). I got one of them approved yesterday, but the other two have not shown up yet.

Permit/Control No: 20225448XX
Submission Date: 06-03-22
Approved Date: 03-02-23
Days: 273

Number 2 of 3 showed up today:

Permit/Control No: 20225457XX
Submission Date: 06-03-22
Aprroved Date: 03/04/2023
Days: 275

Reactions: Nbleak21
Woohoo!

Anyways, the good stuff:

The little Walther makes a nice host IMHO.

Walther p22 NSN.jpg

Hopefully they speed this process up a bit I bought my first suppressor last year and was promised by silencer central 90 day wait times I guess well see probably 2 more months.

eform 4
Submitted 07/25/22

seems like there sticking to 275 day approvals and under hopefully they get caught up on paper forms to where they wanna be at and just shoot through a bunch of eforms. Only one can hope I guess.

seems like there sticking to 275 day approvals and under hopefully they get caught up on paper forms to where they wanna be at and just shoot through a bunch of eforms. Only one can hope I guess.
They’re gonna have to prove it to me that they can do it first. One can hope but high hopes? Nah!

Love seeing the control numbers .. it’s like watching water boil
Where do you find the control number, I ordered from silencer central and they never emailed me anything and they don’t show any control number on the account section of the site only email I get is every 2 months them saying the atf is still working towards my application.

Where do you find the control number, I ordered from silencer central and they never emailed me anything and they don’t show any control number on the account section of the site only email I get is every 2 months them saying the atf is still working towards my application.
My email came from something like [email protected]

Based on the fact that everybody is getting theirs right around that 270-275 day mark, it makes me think that is intentional. If it was truly based off demand, I think we would see that number changing but it seems to be about the same for the last few months.

Here’s something that has never happened a true eform batch approval of 20 cans! This occurred yesterday, March 6th, longest wait in the group is 262 days down to 12 days. It has been verified by the moderator of the subreddit. Very detailed post with no special circumstances. Simply incredible… 😳👍 (See attachment at the bottom of this post).

Attachments

• 4E22D1BB-5209-45F7-9F96-AF41DEBFCDED.png
    4E22D1BB-5209-45F7-9F96-AF41DEBFCDED.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: southernpew
Oh, and all 20 individual stamp emails were received in just under two hours or on average, one approval every six minutes. Stunning.

Reactions: 30calDeath