• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Form 4 trust for a TBAC Ultra 7 through Silencer Shop
Forms sent Nov 16, 2020
Check cashed Dec 1, 2020
Stamp approved July 4, 2021 (God bless America!!)
In hand July 27, 2021

Last edited:
So question about when we actually receive the stamp. Is that mailed to the address on the trust or to the shop? I just did my first one with the SiCo singles shot trustlast month.

So question about when we actually receive the stamp. Is that mailed to the address on the trust or to the shop? I just did my first one with the SiCo singles shot trustlast month.

If it was a form 4 it goes to the dealer who is holding the can

Form 4 trust Kiosk Thunderbeast Ultra 7
Purchased 3/26/20
Cashed 4/13/20
Approved 11/30/20
Picked up 12/7/20

Last edited:
Received my 3rd can today
Sent in on Individual through SilencerShop Paperwork filed- July 22
Approved- November 22
Stamp in hand today Dec 7
4 months exactly can’t complain with that.

Form 4 Trust
ATF processed payment Nov 21 2019
Approved Nov 23rd 2020

367 Days to approve! Longest to date

Does not include any shipping time to or from, wait for stamp to be shipped to dealer etc....
Stamp took approx 1 week to receive after approved.

Form 4 - Griffin EXPLORR EX3 (7.62)
Trust, Single Shot from a silencer shop kiosk
Pending: 5/14/2020
Approved: 9/16/2020
Standardized Wait: 125 days
Stamp in hand: 9/29/2020
State: NM

Couple months late, but here’s another one in right about 4 months! Hopefully wait times can stay here

Form 4 Suppressor - Trust (legacy trust from 2009 when the shit was still fresh)
Check Cashed - 22 JUN 2020
ATF Approval - 30 OCT 2020
Stamp Arrival @ SOT - 8 DEC

170 days from check cashed to stamp at Dealer.

I have resisted looking at this thread for awhile now as to not get pissy when I see submissions earlier than me getting approved. With an April 27 submission I seem to be pretty squarely in the middle of stuff coming back now. Fingers crossed it happens soon and I don't end up like the guys who have been waiting a year plus. I feel for them dearly. I made myself forget about it for six months, now Im getting antsy.

I have resisted looking at this thread for awhile now as to not get pissy when I see submissions earlier than me getting approved. With an April 27 submission I seem to be pretty squarely in the middle of stuff coming back now. Fingers crossed it happens soon and I don't end up like the guys who have been waiting a year plus. I feel for them dearly. I made myself forget about it for six months, now Im getting antsy.
The biggest take away from this thread is don't delay getting a can. The best time to have submitted was months or years ago. This thread has been going since 2009. So take that info and don't put it off if you want one.

Absolutely. I have others to play with that can tide me over, I just wanna play with the ultra 7. Go buy one (or another) tomorrow and forget you did it. Hmmmm, what AM I doing tomorrow...

Form 4
Check cashed 7/21/20
Dealer called saying it was approved 12/11/20

I'm new to these, so was a little surprised that this one was approved so fast. I have three others that had checks cashed in May and June, but the last one bought, was the one approved first.

• Wow
Reactions: WyCoShooter
Just applied last month it looks like the average wait time is about 6 months.

Form: 4
Entity: Trust
Pending: ~ 06/16/2020
Approved: 11/23/2020
Standardized wait: ~ 160 days
Stamp in hand: 12/16/2020
State: VA

Thanks @HansohnBrothers for handling all the paperwork!

Haven't submitted any 4s this year, all second half of last year. Dates are when paperwork was sent off, # months is when I had the stamp in hand:
7/29/2019: 9.4 months
8/22/2019: 9.2 months
11/5/19: 5.4 months

My BIL just got his stamp yesterday, check cashed 5/22 Harvester 300.

Rugged Obsidian 9
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 6/19/2020
Form 4 (Single Shot): Tax Stamp Cashed on 7/7/2020
Stamp arrived at dealer and picked up 12/18/2020

Omega 9K
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 6/27/2020
Form 4 (Single Shot): Tax Stamp Cashed on 7/14/2020
Stamp arrived at dealer and picked up 12/23/2020

This wait is killing me. Both form 4 trust.
Silencerco omega 36M
In stock and paid for 7/18/2020
Check cashed 8/03/2020
Status pending.

dead air mask hd
In stock and paid for 9/14/2020
Check cashed 9/30/2020
Status pending

Silencer Shop single shot
Silencerco Omega 300
Ordered suppressor May -11, B.O.
SS filled the Back Order June 15
$$ cashed July 15
Got the call to come and pick it up Dec 26
Very nice Christmas surprise!

Hybrid 46 & Nomad L
Form 4's mailed - 12/19/2020 (delivered 12/23/2020)
Checks cashed - 12/31/2020
Status - pending

Welp, the fine people at the ATF cashed in my latest on 29 DEC 20 for a Dead Air Nomad...assuming it goes through, the waiting begins. First form1/4 I've done since they updated the requirements for LLCs...right pain in the ass now.

Welp, the fine people at the ATF cashed in my latest on 29 DEC 20 for a Dead Air Nomad...assuming it goes through, the waiting begins. First form1/4 I've done since they updated the requirements for LLCs...right pain in the ass now.

Updated requirements?

My form 4 was approved in early Nov. I am guessing that my stamp got lost in the mail. I had to wait til today to submit in writing to get a certified copying stating its been approved. So still waiting.

Updated requirements?

The last time I did this you dropped them the LLC info and that was that. This time around required a finger print card and responsible person questionnaire for every LLC officer. You also need to provide CLEO notification now. Significantly more paperwork. I don't do SBRs and Silencers on the regular, so even though this change happened a couple/few years back, it was still new to me.

My form 4 was approved in early Nov. I am guessing that my stamp got lost in the mail. I had to wait til today to submit in writing to get a certified copying stating its been approved. So still waiting.

It may not be lost, mine took over a month on the first two I had done last year.....the USPS has been delayed with EVERYTHING lately (although UPS and FedEX seem ok though....go figure). Hopefully, it'll show up soon either way.

Reactions: Ram4402
The last time I did this you dropped them the LLC info and that was that. This time around required a finger print card and responsible person questionnaire for every LLC officer. You also need to provide CLEO notification now. Significantly more paperwork. I don't do SBRs and Silencers on the regular, so even though this change happened a couple/few years back, it was still new to me.

Oh yuck.....that is a PITA. I really hope they do away with this nonsense on suppressors soon, it's just stupid.

Form 4 - 2 of em through my local place with cans they make
Sent in middle of August I think.
Check cashed early Sept.
Don't know anything else.

Form 1 - done online (trust) early sept
Approved and got my cover letter Dec 15th
Sent in Cards and cleo Dec 17th.
Waiting on stamp to arrive any day now.

Mine are still in NFA jail, but so far here's what's going on, incase this time info helps anyone to figure out if things are going fast or slow right now... I have no idea. 🤣 I hope fast.

Transaction was done through Silencer Shop online, and at the nearest local SS kiosk at the SOT I chose to go through.

12/4/20 - Purchased suppressors online @ Silencer Shop.
12/5/20 - Fingerprints & photo done (via SS kiosk) at local FFL/SOT.
12/7/20 - DocuSign emails sent & immediately completed/returned to Silencer Shop.
12/8/20 - Cans shipped to local FFL/SOT.
12/11/20 - Received copies of Trusts.
12/14/20 - Cans arrived at local FFL/SOT (via USPS).
12/14/20 - Form 4 mailed to BATFE.
12/29/20 - Applications received & Tax Stamps cashed by BATFE.
1/1/21 - Still waiting... 😐

This is all I got so far. I will keep yall updated with more, when I know more. 👍🏼

My FFL said they were running about 5-6 months, but it varies for no particular reason...

Should have my form 1 tax stamp any day now, and the 2 form 4 cans stamps should also arrive in the next month or so "I think" ...

Sure would like to get it done before Biden's bunch gets in the new roles. It probably won't matter much for batf stuff, but it sure as hell won't help anything or anyone

My FFL said they were running about 5-6 months, but it varies for no particular reason...

Should have my form 1 tax stamp any day now, and the 2 form 4 cans stamps should also arrive in the next month or so "I think" ...

Sure would like to get it done before Biden's bunch gets in the new roles. It probably won't matter much for batf stuff, but it sure as hell won't help anything or anyone
Mine said 4-5 months with individual single-shot trusts that are e-filed, which is what the Single-Shot Trust is from Silencer Shop. That's what I used.

Mine said 4-5 months with individual single-shot trusts that are e-filed, which is what the Single-Shot Trust is from Silencer Shop. That's what I used.

I think USPS and “work from home” is slowing stuff a little. My Single Shot check was cashed 7/26 so hopefully getting close.

This wait is killing me. Both form 4 trust.
Silencerco omega 36M
In stock and paid for 7/18/2020
Check cashed 8/03/2020
Approved 12/28/2020
Waiting on dealer to call.

dead air mask hd
In stock and paid for 9/14/2020
Check cashed 9/30/2020
Status pending
Good news. Called the atf and my 36M was approved 12/28. Just waiting for the dealer to call me when my tax stamp comes in.

Form 4 Individual KAC QDC 5.56
  • Mail August(8) 1, 2020
  • Payment: August(8) 11, 2020
  • Approved: December(12) 9, 2020 -- 120 Days between approval and payment
  • Stamp Arrival: January(1) 2, 2021
  • Overall Wait: 143 Days

• bought octane 45: 02/2020
  • arrives at lgs: 05/2020
  • fill out form 4, individual: 05/2020
  • call ATF for status update on 12/2020, says form 4 pending since 09/2020
I guess my lgs didn't submit my paperwork for 3 months? I'm not upset, this can is just a toy like my other cans. But hot damn I was hoping to have it by Christmas, a gift from past me to future me.

• bought octane 45: 02/2020
  • arrives at lgs: 05/2020
  • fill out form 4, individual: 05/2020
  • call ATF for status update on 12/2020, says form 4 pending since 09/2020
I guess my lgs didn't submit my paperwork for 3 months? I'm not upset, this can is just a toy like my other cans. But hot damn I was hoping to have it by Christmas, a gift from past me to future me.

I had the same thing happen to me. Total BS. Two friends that bought their suppressors after me already have them in hand because they used a different FFL. I'm pending since 8/18 so hopefully I'm approved soon, but Usps can't get their shit together so not likely to have it by the end of deer season

Personal F4 through SS Kiosk at LGS.

11-AUG-2020 — Check cashed.
04-JAN-2021 — Stamps received at LGS.

Picked up my 3x TBAC Ultra 9’s (CB)

8C3FEA66-42CA-4C7C-A050-DBF82ADDC117.jpeg

Reactions: Eliteuas