• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Free dove hunts for hide members

Cnewhouse48

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2013
St.hedwig tx
Any hide members out in the San Antonio tx area looking for some dove hunting land send me a pm and I'll be more than happy to have a few guys girls or kids come out to hunt. Only a 3-5 at a time so pm me. Must have hunting license and obey all state laws. Looking to meet some of y'all fellow hide members.

To far to drive and Texas is too hot, but thanks for doing this just the same.

That's really nice of you to offer this up. I wish I was closer to Texas as I'd be there quick burning up my Benelli and a lot of ammo.

Thanks for the offer! There was not too many birds around my place the last couple weeks. All the rain seemed to scatter them. My freezer is getting low!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spend winters in Kerrville, and have a TX license. Perhaps we can do this. I have a younger buddy who served in my same platoon about 40 years ( I was VN, he was Iraq) later, who lives in SA, too. I will PM info. Thanks. Best wishes.

I would love to take my daughter out, I will PM you next week! I can quid pro quo it too if you want to get out to junction and shoot some pigs....