• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Guess an old age death, is not in the cards for many.

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
These ass wipes are bound and determined to make sure, the release of canned sunshine happens at some point.

With an election fraud on the horizon and a population unwilling to go all in on a new hoax virus they gotta do something.

Is anyone here stupid enough to believe Joe Biden will lose in November? You can't be serious. He didn't run in 2020 and got more votes from dead or nonexistent people than anyone in history.

Trust me, the steal is coming again.

With an election fraud on the horizon and a population unwilling to go all in on a new hoax virus they gotta do something.

Is anyone here stupid enough to believe Joe Biden will lose in November? You can't be serious. He didn't run in 2020 and got more votes from dead or nonexistent people than anyone in history.

And BIden plan on making a speech after the Trump verdict nextx week from the WH:

Biden intends to initially address the verdict in a White House setting — not a campaign one — to show his statement isn’t political, according to the people, who were granted anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.
If the jury convicts Trump, Biden’s team will then argue that the result shows Trump is ill-suited for office and that it demonstrates the extremes to which the former president would go to win again. The campaign’s social media team is considering leveraging the line of attack further, with discussions underway about referring to the ex-president online as “Convicted Felon Donald Trump.”
His team is also preparing for a barrage of Republican and Trump attacks if the former president’s acquitted or if there’s a hung jury.

My dad was born in 1920 the seventh of eight children. His dad was born in 1875.

So yes America is preparing for war. As we have been for my life, my father's life, and his father's life.

I wish I thought the wars were about justice. But where there is money to be made.....

Well if the assault rifles didn't have a pistol or grenade launcher or something they were unarmed.

I think the plan is a big war (existential crisis) to distract everyone from canceling elections. Canada too probably.

Remember also the plan of the Global Elites to use the 3rd great war to bring humanity to hopelessness, despair, fear and losing everything they believed in, so they will be ready for the salvation of the Illuminated One...

Reactions: BScore