• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guy stabs five river tubers, one fatally, in Wisc.

If they didn’t have a functioning cell phone (might not bring mine on a river swim), and wasn’t around anyone else who had one, that would explain not calling 911. And in the situation of a river float, if it WAS truly self defense, I wouldn’t hang around at the scene for my own safety. The whole point was to get out of there. Stopping along the bank could mean the rest of the group floating up to you and attacking you again.

But if they had a phone, and he didn’t even tell his wife? That’s much harder to explain away.

My bet is he was using the snorkel to “look for a cell phone” while actually looking at the young ladies bottoms under water and someone called him on it.

Considering his behavior afterwards, he better have had a GoPro mounted to the snorkel showing the young people starting the assault.

This story is still whack. Something doesn’t add up. And you can’t solely go by video either because it only shows you segments. We don’t usually know if there is any before or after. That’s why I hate when people scream for video. It’s certainly going to help but video isn’t everything. With that said, in not saying someone couldn’t be looking for their phone but it’s a bit odd, number one that someone would be looking for their phone in the river as it’s gonna be toast even if recovered, if it’s to the point you got to have goggles and a snorkel to go look for it. Number two, who the hell just so happens to have their goggles and a snorkel while tubing? Usually the entire point of tubing is to stay above the water, you know, on the tube. I mean dude could just be bat shit crazy but the other side of the story ain’t adding up either. If he was already there with the knife and the gear then they might need to be searching this river for quite some time as it may not be have been the first time. Could just be his first time caught. Who knows? It’s pretty crazy.

Take a look on YouTube, there are entire channels based on guys diving where people are tubing on rivers looking for stuff that they drop. They regularly find cellphones and depending on how long they were there they can be still in working condition.

I can see it now.

“And now, to make my retreat. I’ll just flop down on this inner tube and float away to safety.”

“Hey, he’s getting away. Get the tubes!…”

I don't want guns or knives banned, but I'd take being shot over stabbed. You survive being shot, that shit is patched up pretty good. You survive being stabbed, you're permanently disfigured your entire life.
Yeah, not true...GSW can have hellacious scars, just like some stabbing(usually caused by slashing not stabbing).

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I knew a lot of middle age engineers / gun owners / white guys at the end of the last century. They were basically all good, responsible patriots, if not a little nerdy. Not all nerds are easy prey.
You sure have had a hard on for this guy since your first post. Bit odd you just make all sorts of assumptions from page one and chose a side so quickly knowing mostly nothing in the long run.

Whole situation is fishy but somehow you know the real truth.

You sure have had a hard on for this guy since your first post. Bit odd you just make all sorts of assumptions from page one and chose a side so quickly knowing mostly nothing in the long run.

Whole situation is fishy but somehow you know the real truth.
Whatever dude.

I don't know the truth and never claimed to, so thats a bald faced lie.

As I said, both parties sound like trash and this guy was obviously a weirdo based on his actions after the incident.

And you sound like a weirdo too for trying to start shit. Tube on the Apple River much?

Whether he lost his phone are not is the least of his problems.

Disemboweling people, including slashing a young woman and not even telling your wife or calling the cops but continuing your tube trip is going to be hard to explain.
Damn lol he just continued on his tube trip afterward? What a beast

Thats actually a good point.. didnt think of that.
Youngins must of thought he was snorkling up to look at the bunnys booties..? Reckon we'll just have to see
He was probably doing both.

Note, he said he was looking for 'a' cell phone, meaning a specific one as if he had lost his. Was he in the area earlier? If not, his story continues to not add up.

The details should come out in trial.

Last edited:
Regardless of what he was doing... looking underwater??? Who started the physical altercation? From the description of the events by an eye witness, it sounds like he was getting attacked from at least 3 people at the same time from multiple directions, in front and behind.

Whatever dude.

I don't know the truth and never claimed to, so thats a bald faced lie.

As I said, both parties sound like trash and this guy was obviously a weirdo based on his actions after the incident.

And you sound like a weirdo too for trying to start shit. Tube on the Apple River much?
I’m not starting anything I’m reading your posts and it’s obvious you really want him to be the victim for some reason, and it doesn’t matter either way for you or us since it’s on him.

Direct quotes from you:

Sure picking sides, and fabricating stories quickly.

“You get an older man thats going to play big man and doesn't put up with drunk rowdies yelling 'Show your tits' to females, possibly members in his own group, and bad things can happen.”

Well THIS guy must be innocent then

“I knew a lot of middle age engineers / gun owners / white guys at the end of the last century. They were basically all good, responsible patriots, if not a little nerdy. Not all nerds are easy prey.”

Sure looks like you chose a side real quick. I quit reading the thread pretty quickly do to all the fifteenth hand forum info and speculations. I’m definitely a “weirdo” for waiting for more info to come out on the situation instead of making speculations since I don’t care much either way do to it not being my problem. As for blaming gun owning trump voters.....
80C10BC3-230B-4CCD-9D2B-08990FD285A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Again 52 years old, no criminal record. He must be an exceptionally good sexual predator.
People randomly commit crimes all the time. Not everyone is a life long criminal, or start early there’s a lot of one time offenders out there.

My guess is the 52 year old man was eyeballing those 20 year old girls, which happens thousands of times a day around the world, and the testosterone in those 20 your old boys took over and got them into trouble, which happens thousands of times a day around the world.
question is did that guy feel like his life was in danger from those boys
1) yes= self defense
2) no= murder
speaking for myself in my prime 2 or 3 20 something boys would be no problem but today that’s not so clear…….

Last edited:
anybody got the SOP, on how to look at 20 year ol' booties and NOT have to stab the lot of them?

But what actually happened to lead up to this, do they still not know?

but I'd possibly be somewhat miffed if I was accused of child molesting.

You call someone a Pedo, you better be prepared to back up your accusations, as a lot of people don't appreciate that and will be willing to make you account for your words right then and there.

You get a bunch of stupid young men surrounding and threatening an older man, to show off how cool they are to a bunch of young women, they may just find out that old guys are not interested in endless fighting, they'll just go all Stabby McStabface and then walk away feeling good about themselves.

I'm pretty sure those stupid 20+ year old young women were fine with the boys they wanted making comments about appreciating all the flesh they were out displaying for everyone, but as soon as somebody they don't care for says it, then Oh let's go attack them and get all our beta males to go in on it too.
Typical female behaviour.

Whether he lost his phone are not is the least of his problems.

Disemboweling people, including slashing a young woman and not even telling your wife or calling the cops but continuing your tube trip is going to be hard to explain.
Not really. He could be in shock.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Just pulling this out of the thread.

The question of ownership of the knife could tell the whole story of it isn’t the older dude.

Was this the beginning? This reads like self-defense initially. If this is correct, if he had fallen backward while he was being hit (even if just slapped), there's a higher stake of being in a forced drowning situation; I would have been more nervous. So he tries to get up, and somebody hits him from the back again to knock him down and that person gets stabbed. Knifer should have ran off to get help.

Need the video. Unedited.

Last edited:
More testimony on a few sites.. The water visibility looks pretty shitty, he said he was looking for a friends phone in the river.
Seems like he didn't want to leave because he wanted to fine the phone.. the kids starting pushing him down into the water.

P.S. On a lighter note, last month alone in Chicago, 450 were shot including 73 homicides.

Reactions: Tater Salad
From above:

He then stands up in the water while "appearing to be looking for something" and tries to walk away before more people begin to gather around him. Multiple people were yelling at him and at least one person touched his shoulder, but the affidavit says, "the video and elapsed time shows opportunity for Nicolae to leave the confrontation." Miu falls into the water and is shoved back into the water several times before he is seen using a blade in his right hand to stab people who he believed were on top of him.

"He tries to walk away before more people begin to gather around him. Multiple people yelling at him and at least one person "touched" his shoulder ".... (but) the affidavit says "elapsed time shows opportunity for Nicolae to leave the confrontation".

That's contradictory right there. Then he stabs the people who were on top of him. Somewhat Kyle-esque? He shouldn't have grabbed someone else inner tube; and as far as looking around - maybe he was drunk enough to not realize his googles/snorkel were in his hand. He had 5 people (4 guys) surround him. Not trying to defend him, just want the video!! Come on folks!

Last edited:
We will never find out the truth - because the media will never allow it.

Reactions: Bender
No, he fled to the next park after his psycho rampage to rejoin his group. That's where the LE takedown happened. LOL at this retarded thread. Nevermind my post about what actually happened, I think I'll just delete it because the crazy shit made up by the bored emotional boomers here is much more entertaining. I mean some of y'all starting fights with each other about shit that's all made up. :ROFLMAO:
I mean it’s not what actually happened because you weren’t there and a cop buddy told you, so heresay? I posted part of the criminal complaint and it’s not matching up to what you posted but I’m not taking it as gospel until court starts and both sides tell us what’s up.

Kind of like Uvalde. Looked cut and dry on the surface until the lies and coverup came out.

Now you deleted your post. It’s kind off like grabbing your crayons and going home.

just realized i haven't posted any boomer shit in this thread yet. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
Right...no one cares. That's why people are name calling and fighting each other in this thread over their own imaginary version of the events...it's cause they don't care :ROFLMAO:
iu

No body cares what you said. You gave one side of the story that is already in the news. Then you pouted because everyone didn't say well, thats the story, end thread. You know less about what happened than anyone here because you took a single source of hearsay as the authority. The stories coming out now already contradict what you originally said happened.

I want details of the knife
A 3" folder described as shiny so I'd assume SS.

By one witness account the soon to be dead guy shoved the old guy at least twice and slapped him once in wading deep water. The second shove caused the old guy to fall backwards at the same time he stuck the victim, him falling back may have contributed to the severity of the wound. Thats 250lbs of pissed off fatman falling backwards with a knife stuck in you.

Others received similar wounds too, so ??
If they were surrounding him in knee to waste deep water may explain how he was able to reach them.

Some people snorkel in places like that looking for things people loose in the water that are worth money.
Last summer Me and my younger son did that on a popular river.. we found a nice gold and diamond ring that I pawned for $250 and two pairs of nice sunglasses (ray ban and sun clouds) and probably so other stuff that I forgot.. it was fun for son using a snorkel and mask finding treasures

Reactions: BCP and TexPatriot
Right...no one cares. That's why people are name calling and fighting each other in this thread over their own imaginary version of the events...it's cause they don't care :ROFLMAO:
I was just pointing out it’s odd to imagine how the scenario went before any of the other info was dropped, speculation like a mofo at the time. Shit gets annoying, story with limited info drops and magically they know what probably happened from states away. wouldn’t want them on your jury they'd decide what happened before the trial started.

Reactions: atomic41
You would have to be quite a dunce to not read this story and think. There is a lot more to this story. Problem is when retards gets butt hurt about other peoples conversations. Feel free to go flog you pecker in the MPT if some of the conversations in here trigger you.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Last summer Me and my younger son did that on a popular river.. we found a nice gold and diamond ring that I pawned for $250 and two pairs of nice sunglasses (ray ban and sun clouds) and probably so other stuff that I forgot.. it was fun for son using a snorkel and mask finding treasures
When the lake goes way down in droughty summers, a big marina below the cabin gets moved further out into the main body of the lake. Ive gone down to where the marina would normally be if there was water and have found lots of stuff dropped off of boats and the docks, mostly car/house key rings, one to an old Datsun, sunglasses, etc. Never found a Rolex, yet.

You would have to be quite a dunce to not read this story and think. There is a lot more to this story. Problem is when retards gets butt hurt about other peoples conversations. Feel free to go flog you pecker in the MPT if some of the conversations in here trigger you.
Not triggered at all, just funny everyone knows what’s going on before the stories out. You can find something stupid and not be butt hurt about it. It was just obvious he had a bias before knowing any info, and he got butt hurt when it was called out.

My dad is always metal detecting. He probably has several thousand dollars just in modern coins. He finds some old stuff and silver coins here and there.

Not triggered at all, just funny everyone knows what’s going on before the stories out. You can find something stupid and not be butt hurt about it. It was just obvious he had a bias before knowing any info, and he got butt hurt when it was called out.
Its called speculation. I think he tried to explain it to you. I don't think you got it.

First thing good cops, homicide detectives do when working a homicide is to look at the evidence and crime scene, putting together what they see and can imagine; "Homeowner walks in and confronts badguy, there's a fight with blood evidence on the wall, homeowner gets stabbed and bleeds out in the hallway..."

Our assumptions on this multiple stabbing have been roughed in as new evidence is presented and we have arrived what I believe is pretty accurate scenario at this point. It will be very interesting to see better what happened when witnesses testify when it goes to trial.

Some people snorkel in places like that looking for things people loose in the water that are worth money.
You can make a few bucks metal detecting under the bleachers the Saturday morning after a HS football game.

Mike