• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s hilarious fart story from ar15.com

chevyrulz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2008
i read this and just had to share:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Originally Posted By Srben:</span>
Last night, while my wife was in a dead sleep laying next to me in bed, I felt something burning in my stomach. I don't know if it was the Budweiser/McDonald's before bedtime, or if it was the Ben & Jerrys Cherry Garcia/Mexican food that I ate earlier that day, but it almost had me doubled over in pain. My wife sleeps real close, and I couldn't help it: I let out the loudest, most explosive fart you can imagine. Well, because she sleeps so close, "to snuggle", it was right on her leg. She sits straight up, screams, and starts looking around the room. I didn't know what to do - I kind of panicked a little, and I told her that there was a burglar in the house. She got all scared and started crying, so I had to keep it up; I don't why I said that, it just came out. So she's crying and looking around the room, I told her to get under the bed, grabbed my Kimber, and told her to stay there until I checked the house. She started crying real quietly, and was telling me to stay inside and lock the door, but I told her that I could handle it. I went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. My stomach was really hurting still, and this only made it worse. Well, after about 10 minutes, she came out of the bedroom and started yelling and hitting me, saying that she could smell my fart, and that I was a total asshole and could have caused a heart problem, blah, blah, blah. I tried to explain it to her, but you know how women get when they're mad. She packed up about a week's worth of clothes and headed over to her sisters. The bad thing is, her sister is kind of cute, and now she's going to think that <span style="font-style: italic">I'm</span> the bad guy here. I told her that if she cooked more often, maybe I could get on schedule or something, and she started hitting me again. 10 years in November all for nothing.</div></div>

here's a link to the actual thread if you wanna read the responses:

Eject - I think I'm getting a divorce *Now with pics*

Re: hilarious fart story from ar15.com

AR15.com. she needs to boot him he is an idiot. Hell even CKA is not on there.To make it worse SHANKESTER wont post there what more do we need to know

My wife thought that might as well be on of my own stories...lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR15.com. she needs to boot him he is an idiot. Hell even CKA is not on there.To make it worse SHANKESTER wont post there what more do we need to know </div></div>what's wrong with arfcom??

I like the part where he went to have a bowl of cereal eventhough his stomach was hurting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR15.com. she needs to boot him he is an idiot. Hell even CKA is not on there.To make it worse SHANKESTER wont post there what more do we need to know </div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">what's wrong with arfcom?? </span></div></div>

This topic could use it's own forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR15.com. she needs to boot him he is an idiot. Hell even CKA is not on there.To make it worse SHANKESTER wont post there what more do we need to know </div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">what's wrong with arfcom?? </span></div></div>

This topic could use it's own forum. </div></div>i've gotten lots of great info and entertainment there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's wrong with arfcom?? </div></div>

Everything except the equipment exchange

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocHoliday13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Everything except the equipment exchange </div></div>

They do have that worked out nicely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR15.com. she needs to boot him he is an idiot. Hell even CKA is not on there.To make it worse SHANKESTER wont post there what more do we need to know </div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">what's wrong with arfcom?? </span></div></div>

This topic could use it's own forum. </div></div>i've gotten lots of great info and entertainment there... </div></div>

I agree chevy but not necessarily in that order.
grin.gif