• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I declare war on the poors.

I'll take it. Bare minimum IQ thresholds for all, especially da poors!

Or ya know, keep pumping out kids and expect government intervention to feed them their one meal they get each day.

I figured you would take it. I am sure everything would be for the "greater good". Right?

I figured you would take it. I am sure everything would be for the "greater good". Right?

We can afford and ultimately benefit from "flattening the curve" on the teenage pregnancy rate, especially compared to other OECD nations. Or ask these would be mothers and fathers to wait until: they graduate high school, both have steady jobs, and get AND stay married.

Screenshot 2020-03-29 10.45.22.png

Attachments

• ChildPovertyReport.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
It's interesting how many people fall for the whole "population control" propaganda and such.
I guess they don't realize the actual horrors that such a system brings.

Just as a note, you want to start some government mandated business about saying who can and can't have kids like the Chinese Communist Party, expect me and lots of others to be willing to do what it takes to eliminate all who believe in such horrors from the world.

If you for a moment think that such absolute government power would ever actually be used for "Good" you might as well just report to the slave labour camps now.

It's interesting how many people fall for the whole "population control" propaganda and such.

Just as a note, you want to start some government mandated business about saying who can and can't have kids like the Chinese Communist Party, expect me and lots of others to be willing to do what it takes to eliminate all who believe in such horrors from the world.

If you for a moment think that such absolute government power would ever actually be used for "Good" you might as well just report to the slave labour camps now.

They arent falling for it, they believe and support it. For a variety of reasons I suppose, some of which are not likely to be discussed in an open forum.

We can afford and ultimately benefit from "flattening the curve" on the teenage pregnancy rate, especially compared to other OECD nations. Or ask these would be mothers and fathers to wait until: they graduate high school, both have steady jobs, and get AND stay married.

Yet another stupid regurgitation of One World Totalitarian propaganda.
You'll notice Japan at the top of the list..... Guess what country is facing and existential crisis with collapsing birthrates and looking at their country imploding in a generation or two........ Things are so bad there and have been for some time that the local governments will pay you (a little to a huge amount depending on the prefecture / town) to have children... And they are now having to begrudgingly accept tons of "guest workers" from their old enemies to do work thanks to a lack of population.

Yep exactly the one world order, if a society / culture isn't easy to control, just convince them to stop having kids and then flood them with another group that is easy to control. You might have seen the same thing happening across the entire western world if you looked?

You'll find the European countries you tout also are facing a similar crisis, but not to the same extent yet.

If you are stupid enough to build your own chains thinking the government will happily use them on someone you look down on, well you deserve what you get.

They arent falling for it, they believe and support it. For a variety of reasons I suppose, some of which are not likely to be discussed in an open forum.

Yet another stupid regurgitation of One World Totalitarian propaganda.
You'll notice Japan at the top of the list..... Guess what country is facing and existential crisis with collapsing birthrates and looking at their country imploding in a generation or two........ Things are so bad there and have been for some time that the local governments will pay you (a little to a huge amount depending on the prefecture / town) to have children... And they are now having to begrudgingly accept tons of "guest workers" from their old enemies to do work thanks to a lack of population.

Yep exactly the one world order, if a society / culture isn't easy to control, just convince them to stop having kids and then flood them with another group that is easy to control. You might have seen the same thing happening across the entire western world if you looked?

You'll find the European countries you tout also are facing a similar crisis, but not to the same extent yet.

If you are stupid enough to build your own chains thinking the government will happily use them on someone you look down on, well you deserve what you get.

It is a far stretch equating unwed, teenage pregnancy rates in the U.S. being exorbitantly high (compared to other OECD nations) to advocating "one world order" or "one world totalitarian propaganda". I am not advocating for governmental intervention by any means, far from it. Just people to be smarter (use a condom, wait till you are married and are employed to you start pumping them out).

Tinfoil hat is a little too tight. Unlike the condoms these teenagers probably are metaphorically using.

This just gave me an idea.

Let's say you're a poor. But you want to 'get into the market', yet you see those Apple and Amazon stock prices are WAY over your poor price range.

So me and my homies over at Wu Tang Financial buy Apple/Amazon shares and on paper, 'split' them into 10 smaller shares for the poors. So basically, you can buy 1/10 of that stock you can't afford. We tag on a little premium and processing fee and you now have Apple stock that is always 1/10 the market value.

If you want to sell it because you need new rims, the new XBOX is out or you wanted to diversify into scratch off lottery tickets, you can sell it back, at 1/10 current market value (less fees and processing) to us at any time.

Does this exist? It's basically a buy here/pay here stock brokership with 0 associated risk.

Robinhood does it, for free.

Not that I've seen. I think Robinhood has that under development. There is a wait list for that exact feature you're describing. Embed the fees into the stock price like they do. You'll have to beat them to the punch there.

It’s already in place. If you use the limit buy function you will pay less. I’m a big Robinhood fan.

It is a far stretch equating unwed, teenage pregnancy rates in the U.S. being exorbitantly high (compared to other OECD nations) to advocating "one world order" or "one world totalitarian propaganda". I am not advocating for governmental intervention by any means, far from it. Just people to be smarter (use a condom, wait till you are married and are employed to you start pumping them out).

Tinfoil hat is a little too tight. Unlike the condoms these teenagers probably are metaphorically using.

No one was equating anything, so please put the stawman back into the field.

Yes, little steps, just like 2A.

But the agenda is showing, just like 2A.

This just gave me an idea.

Let's say you're a poor. But you want to 'get into the market', yet you see those Apple and Amazon stock prices are WAY over your poor price range.

So me and my homies over at Wu Tang Financial buy Apple/Amazon shares and on paper, 'split' them into 10 smaller shares for the poors. So basically, you can buy 1/10 of that stock you can't afford. We tag on a little premium and processing fee and you now have Apple stock that is always 1/10 the market value.

If you want to sell it because you need new rims, the new XBOX is out or you wanted to diversify into scratch off lottery tickets, you can sell it back, at 1/10 current market value (less fees and processing) to us at any time.

Does this exist? It's basically a buy here/pay here stock brokership with 0 associated risk.
You can already buy fractional shares in some ....?

Ten percent is enough for god.

For .gov what is it 50 plus percent by the time you calculate tax fees hidden taxes and fees and all the stuff they add

Well go take a look in the USA at the demographic that gets pushed by the government to "be responsible" and basically delay having children so long that it's rather difficult and you are not going to have many / any.

Then look at the demographics that are encouraged to do whatever and we'll provide extra free money....

Then compare which demographic traditionally has been more interested in freedom, liberty, independence and less likely to be controlled, and which demographic traditionally was a bit more likely to do as they are told with some grumbles in return for a handout.

You'll start to see the plan if you are willing to look.

This is a game that has been being played for longer than any of us have been alive and is designed for the end result of letting a small handful of Global Elites who "know what's best for everyone" run the planet as they see fit and for their own benefit.

Recommend following your own advice and put the straw man back in the field.

Fair enough, thats valid.

I guess it is debatable that our rights have been slowly eroded over time to a fraction of their original intent.

And making a point that agendas are many times not implemented in one single handed action, but an aggregate of smaller actions with the goal still plainly in sight.

After all it is "tinfoil" conspiracy (the same type as which you mentioned), that the goal is to disarm the American people, right?

Looks like I get a check for some reason, although I don't need it... the money will probably go into savings...
Savings? Shit im drooling over a M1. Hey they just said stimulate the economy...... they didnt specify how.

Well go take a look in the USA at the demographic that gets pushed by the government to "be responsible" and basically delay having children so long that it's rather difficult and you are not going to have many / any.

Then look at the demographics that are encouraged to do whatever and we'll provide extra free money....

Then compare which demographic traditionally has been more interested in freedom, liberty, independence and less likely to be controlled, and which demographic traditionally was a bit more likely to do as they are told with some grumbles in return for a handout.

You'll start to see the plan if you are willing to look.

This is a game that has been being played for longer than any of us have been alive and is designed for the end result of letting a small handful of Global Elites who "know what's best for everyone" run the planet as they see fit and for their own benefit.

I truly appreciate what you are trying to pull out here, and we view liberty similarly. Let me reiterate I am not asking for any government intervention. Unless you consider increasing access to objective resources via education, but ideally I think families should be in charge of educating their kids.

But in the end, I think you are looking for patterns and filling in the holes to make the pattern a certain way. The data continues to show we have an "unintended pregnancy" issue here in the U.S., and also in other third world countries where the majority of our aid goes time and time again,, and those unintended pregnancies are way outside any other OECD country, driving considerable governmental intervention and increase in the well fare state.

We would benefit from addressing this through increased personal responsibility via education as the primary tool, not ignoring it due to some potential conspiracy.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Or we could. Idk. Not pay the rats to have kids

You subsidize something you get more of it.

Our current welfare system is dumping corn on the ground because there are 2 rats without food because they are lazy. Then wondering how we dump endless corn on the ground and wonder how we got ten million rats

Women voters caused this.

After all it is "tinfoil" conspiracy (the same type as which you mentioned), that the goal is to disarm the American people, right?

Disarming the populace is not the goal, just another thing to be checked off on the list of what you need to get done first to ensure a successful transition to the actual goal which is the Global Elites rule and everybody does what they say or else.

Fair enough, thats valid.

I guess it is debatable that our rights have been slowly eroded over time to a fraction of their original intent.

And making a point that agendas are many times not implemented in one single handed action, but an aggregate of smaller actions with the goal still plainly in sight.

I like this topic and though process you offer above, but it is a red herring to the topic at hand. Poverty sucks, its a drain on our world, and we can help reduce poverty by reducing the unintended pregnancies in the U.S., and abroad through incentivizing personal responsibility and education.

Did anyone not notice that a judge just blocked a requirement that able bodied people without children must work at least 20hours/week to receive welfare?

We are beyond ducked

I like this topic and though process you offer above, but it is a red herring to the topic at hand. Poverty sucks, its a drain on our world, and we can help reduce poverty by reducing the unintended pregnancies in the U.S., and abroad through incentivizing personal responsibility and education.

Fair enough. But lets make sure to stay clear of the land mines.

Also, its not only about responsibility - but I 100% agree its a factor.

But if I tried to say its also about opportunity and expectations would you agree?

Reactions: chrome
I truly appreciate what you are trying to pull out here, and we view liberty similarly. Let me reiterate I am not asking for any government intervention. Unless you consider increasing access to objective resources via education, but ideally I think families should be in charge of educating their kids.

But in the end, I think you are looking for patterns and filling in the holes to make the pattern a certain way. The data continues to show we have an "unintended pregnancy" issue here in the U.S., and also in other third world countries where the majority of our aid goes time and time again,, and those unintended pregnancies are way outside any other OECD country, driving considerable governmental intervention and increase in the well fare state.

We would benefit from addressing this through increased personal responsibility via education as the primary tool, not ignoring it due to some potential conspiracy.

Funny enough as it sounds, there is a reason for this.

The destruction of the nuclear family unit has been a mainstay of Progressives / Communists / Democrats for a long time.
There is a huge amount of social propaganda aimed at keeping people from making stable families or keeping together once they make one.

For thousands of years human societies took care of the "teen pregnancy" issue, primarily through enforcing such horrible dated concepts such as not having sex before marriage and getting young people married off right around about the time their desire and ability to procreate was peaking.
Breaking apart your family was also a very strong social taboo in all but the most extreme circumstances.
Marriage, child raising, working, elder care, producing the next generation, making things better for your descendants, were taught as your responsibility.

Back in my Grandparent's day, you could graduate high school and go out and get a job if you were willing to work where one income could pay for your family to live fine if simply, and that's what my Grandfather and grandmother did. Today that is very difficult or impossible to do.

You'll also notice an additional war being raged on the "Extended family", which is what societies for thousands of years used to help the extended family unit prosper. Now you have to pay for things like child care, elder care, in huge amounts that used to be essentially a free communal service of your extended family.

Strong nuclear families and their supporting structures of extended families / clans have the ability to ride out a lot of what would destroy single households and those unattached.

Once again this is a game plan that has been in place long before any of us were born and once again it serves the ultimate goal of wanting a mass of easily controlled, weak, unrooted, ill prepared sheeple as the primary populace who can easily be controlled / coerced by the Global Elites into "voting the right way" so they can eventually run the world because "they know best". Folks like Bloomberg aren't even coy about their plans that the rich elites have a "right and responsibility" to tell everyone else what to do.

Take for example the "Minority" community, go back to the civil rights era when they were fighting the oppressive democrats, you'll see the minorities had strong family units, great individual pride and a strong work ethic and a fair bit of unity in purpose of their kind.

So the Democrats got scared and put in place a very successful plan to destroy the minorities by destroying the family unit. They used "benefits" to do this and within two generations largely succeeded in making those same minorities they were fighting into their paid support base to keep them in power.
Welfare moms, gun control, flooding the street with drugs, making small business difficult, police oppression etc. was all part of the game plan.

That same plan has been moved out to the rest of society just changed and updated with tons more propaganda to make the young and stupid think it's their idea and their "freedom".

Go look around you now and see how many young people that you say should "wait" are actually working on buying houses, establishing savings, paying off cars and working to be able to have a stable prosperous family with children and actual ownership of things.....

Most rent with no hope or idea of ever buying, spend all their money on the here and now "Experiences", never outright own a vehicle, have minimal savings, have no plans to marry and settle down to raise a family.

I bought a house at 25ish and had paid off vehicles as well. From my extended family as well as my friends extended families, just about none of the next generation in their 20s are anywhere close to buying a house, most also don't have any plans to start a family either.

Why also do you think the idea of being a single mother has been pushed as some virtue or great option for more "freedom" and the courts have been used to make that super easy by telling women they don't need a husband, just pop out some kids and we'll get you free money either by enslaving the father to provide you free money with no strings attached for you, or getting the government to pay for you.

The war on fathers was started two generations ago and is now at full critical mass. Women were used as the best ever agents of Communism and Elite rule, to destroy the family unit under the propaganda of "being free" or "equality" or "women's rights", all they actually got was husks and the right to murder their own babies and live lonely miserable bitter lives as they got older. They did their job well as the front line of the Communists.

Funny enough as it sounds, there is a reason for this.

The destruction of the nuclear family unit has been a mainstay of Progressives / Communists / Democrats for a long time.
There is a huge amount of social propaganda aimed at keeping people from making stable families or keeping together once they make one.

For thousands of years human societies took care of the "teen pregnancy" issue, primarily through enforcing such horrible dated concepts such as not having sex before marriage and getting young people married off right around about the time their desire and ability to procreate was peaking.
Breaking apart your family was also a very strong social taboo in all but the most extreme circumstances.
Marriage, child raising, working, elder care, producing the next generation, making things better for your descendants, were taught as your responsibility.

Back in my Grandparent's day, you could graduate high school and go out and get a job if you were willing to work where one income could pay for your family to live fine if simply, and that's what my Grandfather and grandmother did. Today that is very difficult or impossible to do.

You'll also notice an additional war being raged on the "Extended family", which is what societies for thousands of years used to help the extended family unit prosper. Now you have to pay for things like child care, elder care, in huge amounts that used to be essentially a free communal service of your extended family.

Strong nuclear families and their supporting structures of extended families / clans have the ability to ride out a lot of what would destroy single households and those unattached.

Once again this is a game plan that has been in place long before any of us were born and once again it serves the ultimate goal of wanting a mass of easily controlled, weak, unrooted, ill prepared sheeple as the primary populace who can easily be controlled / coerced by the Global Elites into "voting the right way" so they can eventually run the world because "they know best". Folks like Bloomberg aren't even coy about their plans that the rich elites have a "right and responsibility" to tell everyone else what to do.

Take for example the "Minority" community, go back to the civil rights era when they were fighting the oppressive democrats, you'll see the minorities had strong family units, great individual pride and a strong work ethic and a fair bit of unity in purpose of their kind.

So the Democrats got scared and put in place a very successful plan to destroy the minorities by destroying the family unit. They used "benefits" to do this and within two generations largely succeeded in making those same minorities they were fighting into their paid support base to keep them in power.
Welfare moms, gun control, flooding the street with drugs, making small business difficult, police oppression etc. was all part of the game plan.

That same plan has been moved out to the rest of society just changed and updated with tons more propaganda to make the young and stupid think it's their idea and their "freedom".

Go look around you now and see how many young people that you say should "wait" are actually working on buying houses, establishing savings, paying off cars and working to be able to have a stable prosperous family with children and actual ownership of things.....

Most rent with no hope or idea of ever buying, spend all their money on the here and now "Experiences", never outright own a vehicle, have minimal savings, have no plans to marry and settle down to raise a family.

I bought a house at 25ish and had paid off vehicles as well. From my extended family as well as my friends extended families, just about none of the next generation in their 20s are anywhere close to buying a house, most also don't have any plans to start a family either.

Why also do you think the idea of being a single mother has been pushed as some virtue or great option for more "freedom" and the courts have been used to make that super easy by telling women they don't need a husband, just pop out some kids and we'll get you free money either by enslaving the father to provide you free money with no strings attached for you, or getting the government to pay for you.

The war on fathers was started two generations ago and is now at full critical mass. Women were used as the best ever agents of Communism and Elite rule, to destroy the family unit under the propaganda of "being free" or "equality" or "women's rights", all they actually got was husks and the right to murder their own babies and live lonely miserable bitter lives as they got older. They did their job well as the front line of the Communists.

TL;DR - "....aimed at keeping people from making stable families or keeping together once they make one."

So, i think we ultimately agree.

You don't need direct population control. You need responsibility control.

A good start would be in the welfare system as well as people using kids as tax refunds.

For welfare, set a hard limit on children and require an IUD as long as you're on welfare. Also if you have your kids taken from you or abandon them, no welfare for you. Period. I remember seeing a study that said welfare women have more kids while on welfare than they did before receiving it. Kill this trend; its not like we need any of those fuck trophies anyways.

For taxes, stop rewarding people for having kids. You want kids, have them; but know we're not paying for them and you're not getting a financial windfall due to them. Can't take care of 7 kids - you have control over not having more of them, so thats on you. This results in more people having less kids as there is no incentive to them financially in doing so. If they then end in in the welfare system, see above. For a super double whammy, make those that have children pay the base property tax rate the rest of us are required to pay plus an amount per child per year.

These two simple guidelines would save us from literally millions of consumers that will produce next to nothing for anyone, drastically reduce crime and the strain on the welfare system, medical system and a ton of other things.

People with kids need to start living a very simple mantra - Noone is coming to save you.

These two simple guidelines would save us from literally millions of consumers that will produce next to nothing for anyone, drastically reduce crime and the strain on the welfare system, medical system and a ton of other things.

People with kids need to start living a very simple mantra - Noone is coming to save you.

This (bolded part). This has been proven time and time again in third world countries as well, like Rwanda. Empower women to control their reproductive cycles via common sense birth control (condoms), unplanned families born into poverty drastically reduce.

So now I'm straight up poor . Wife works for School District with special needa kids . She is not working because schools are closed and her unemployment claim was denied . Fuck . Might have to move to Vidor Texas en live in a trailer .

• Love
Reactions: BigTex and seansmd
So now I'm straight up poor . Wife works for School District with special needa kids . She is not working because schools are closed and her unemployment claim was denied . Fuck . Might have to move to Vidor Texas en live in a trailer .
Thank your wife from me and my family, without folks like her many would be lost. If there is anything I can do PM me.

If you are on any type of govt / state assistance or havent had to fund the .gov by way of taxes you should NOT get a check!

I dont want one but I dont get a vote.
That was close to an idea I had

If you are a person that actually pays federal taxes then you should be able to opt out of getting a check.

If you opt to receive a check this year, then the irs will deduct it from your return next year .
In other words it would be a zero % interest loan.

If you dont pay federal taxes sorry you dont have an option.... you dont get a check

You don't need direct population control. You need responsibility control.

A good start would be in the welfare system as well as people using kids as tax refunds.

For welfare, set a hard limit on children and require an IUD as long as you're on welfare. Also if you have your kids taken from you or abandon them, no welfare for you. Period. I remember seeing a study that said welfare women have more kids while on welfare than they did before receiving it. Kill this trend; its not like we need any of those fuck trophies anyways.

For taxes, stop rewarding people for having kids. You want kids, have them; but know we're not paying for them and you're not getting a financial windfall due to them. Can't take care of 7 kids - you have control over not having more of them, so thats on you. This results in more people having less kids as there is no incentive to them financially in doing so. If they then end in in the welfare system, see above. For a super double whammy, make those that have children pay the base property tax rate the rest of us are required to pay plus an amount per child per year.

Reminds me of the whole "we need the illegals to do the jobs Americans won't do!!" argument. If you cut off the welfare (suddenly and completely) then picking lettuce in a farm field starts to look pretty appealing compared to starvation for most of those "Americans". They start doing those jobs for survival and it also solves the problem with illegals.

There may be legitimate cases where somebody needs assistance but there shouldn't be any way to spend your life on the public dime while cranking out the next generation of welfare weasels.

I'm just disappointed that I'm only gonna get one "payment" of MY money back.

Arts endowment will still get their (yours and my taxes) 500m.

The check won't be enough to purchase NV stuff, so I'll still be a poor. Well, there is that ATN stuff, but even as a poor, I'll pass.

It will be enough to buy a new Bighorn action, so there's that. ?

Reactions: oneshot86
I thought the limit was like 5 times what it is... have some more free money.....$@@##$##

Not only welfare but 95% of .gov “jobs”

Pretty sure that the government paying people exorbitant amounts of money to NOT work is the definition of "welfare". We could probably axe the 95% of federal jobs you mention and not notice. Seriously...if the Post Office went under the only difference is no more junk mail in my "shred" bin.

Poor here, I plan to do the responsible thing with my Trump Bucks and put them towards a Night Force Atacr 4-16.

Cereal talk: Truly educating the poors on condoms or birth control would severely help. Impoverished people making more impoverished people isnt usually a good recipe.

If 2 poors made only 1 baby poor, the math works; if 2 poors make 9 baby poors, the system slowly cracks under the weight and eventually crumbles.