I declare war on the poors.

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
This just gave me an idea.

Let's say you're a poor. But you want to 'get into the market', yet you see those Apple and Amazon stock prices are WAY over your poor price range.

So me and my homies over at Wu Tang Financial buy Apple/Amazon shares and on paper, 'split' them into 10 smaller shares for the poors. So basically, you can buy 1/10 of that stock you can't afford. We tag on a little premium and processing fee and you now have Apple stock that is always 1/10 the market value.

If you want to sell it because you need new rims, the new XBOX is out or you wanted to diversify into scratch off lottery tickets, you can sell it back, at 1/10 current market value (less fees and processing) to us at any time.

Does this exist? It's basically a buy here/pay here stock brokership with 0 associated risk.
Diversify Yo bonds.....

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US

Let's say you're a poor. But you want to 'get into the market', yet you see those Apple and Amazon stock prices are WAY over your poor price range.

So me and my homies over at Wu Tang Financial buy Apple/Amazon shares and on paper, 'split' them into 10 smaller shares for the poors. So basically, you can buy 1/10 of that stock you can't afford. We tag on a little premium and processing fee and you now have Apple stock that is always 1/10 the market value.

If you want to sell it because you need new rims, the new XBOX is out or you wanted to diversify into scratch off lottery tickets, you can sell it back, at 1/10 current market value (less fees and processing) to us at any time.

Does this exist? It's basically a buy here/pay here stock brokership with 0 associated risk.
?? What have I done!!! Hey I’ve already doubled my money on one of my buys last week! ??

captainmorgan460

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2017
Sioux Falls, SD

Not that I've seen. I think Robinhood has that under development. There is a wait list for that exact feature you're describing. Embed the fees into the stock price like they do. You'll have to beat them to the punch there.

rdsii64

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Aug 19, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Take joy in knowing they'll be just as poor again within 48 hrs of getting their check. I bet some are spending it now if they have access to credit.

Anyone know if colt 45 malt liquor is publicly traded?
Yep, I'm buying another Dillon with mine. I can make a lot of 556 with that Dillon 1100.

kentuckyMarksman

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
Looks like I get a check for some reason, although I don't need it... the money will probably go into savings...

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents
Jul 23, 2011
Belgium
::awaits check just to put it into the “what toys am I going to buy” fund::

Definitely not what I’m going to spend my check on:

E3282048-A9B8-425D-9D84-F5A9997B854C.jpeg

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
what about the other bailouts? (Companies)
Even prior to the $2tn bill ,FED moneyshots ,in past 2 weeks alone, to bail out losers on Wallstreet equal cca 8000$ per household ,next comes FED buying up MBS at full 100cents a dollar even tough most are worth fraction of that even pre crisis . Final tally will be well beyond $5tn and folks are moaning about maybe 500$bilion on checks. Stockmarket at present is not realy much of market but some soviet 'kolhoz incorporated' ,FED holding bottom to just about every bit of junk on the market.

Reactions: Kyle_dixon_hismouth

Bigfatcock

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2019
How is any of this effecting the welfare class? Other than not having TP to wipe their ass?
They get food stamps, healthcare, subsidized housing and a check deposited in their account.
Why should they get another check?
Because they will blow it on rims and phones.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
Its saving you money on ammo you will need to shot folks up once the looting starts.

*honestly most public employess particulary military are a sort of welfare queens doing uproductive shit and getting paid for from taxpayers pocket.

Reactions: Bender

Bigfatcock

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2019
So, does this mean only poors get checks?

Where is the breakout from being a poor to being a non poor?

goosed

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
May 11, 2014
MN
So everyone under $99k as an individual gets a check. Under $150,000 as a married couple is getting a check. Head of house hold limit is $112,000. Kids get a check regardless of income.

I guess that means 85-90% of the US population is poors... :rolleyes:

MK20

Major Member
Belligerents
Apr 17, 2018
Idaho
Honestly I don’t want the damn check, but I will probably pay taxes with mine and enjoy the irony as the gov has raped me enough on taxes already anyway.

Reactions: Boatninja

MK20

Major Member
Belligerents
Apr 17, 2018
Idaho
oh, and I get an income tax exemption and I am STILL paying 15%.
I am non poor but the gov seems to want to make me into a poor.

Random_Scrub

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2018
Virginia
So everyone under $99k as an individual gets a check. Under $150,000 as a married couple is getting a check. Head of house hold limit is $112,000. Kids get a check regardless of income.

I guess that means 85-90% of the US population is poors... :rolleyes:
200k for married couple.... ironic how 200k could be classified as “the poors”

Reactions: TACC

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

PM for my address to send me your checks and cash, your treasures are in heaven my brother .......

kenny1773

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2019
I am confused on what a poor is

I first thought a poor was someone that didn't work and only survived off government handouts

Now you all are saying a poor is anyone making under $75k?

@TheGerman you started this thread, what is a poor?

MK20

Major Member
Belligerents
Apr 17, 2018
Idaho
If you don’t have a full Tier 1 kit (only name brand stuff) then you are a poor, right German?

Reactions: Bender

goosed

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
May 11, 2014
MN
200k for married couple.... ironic how 200k could be classified as “the poors”
Oh geez, you're right. I listed incomes that get the $2,400 amount for head of house hold and married couples. Not the upper phase out limits..

See, that's the kind of half assery you get when the poors get involved :cool:

OldSalty

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Cereal talk: Truly educating the poors on condoms or birth control would severely help. Impoverished people making more impoverished people isnt usually a good recipe.
Coffee talk: Sure, then for the good of the economy we can just import millions to take their place.