• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I declare war on the poors.

Once you get them under your command, German, here is an idea for a morale patch that can be issued to the battalion or company.

Stop Being Poor.jpg

They would be ok. Awhile back there was a post by rino sac about his gear. What are your thoughts on chest rigs and battle belts?

Glad I wrote off 110k of worth of vehicles last year. Managed to bump me down a tax a bracket. I’ll enjoy my trump check. First thought was I would rip that check to pieces because I’ll be damned if I ever take a dime from the government.

Thought about it some more. That’s my fucking money, how gracious of them to give me the crumbs back. I’ll take my money back and do whatever I want with it.

Fuck property taxes. Shit makes me sick. Never can own a piece of property in this country. Gov will always want a piece of it like that damn cartel that they are. Could be paid off for decades but miss that property tax payment and I’ll be damned if won’t come show you who really owns it.

8k in property taxes last year. Think 5k was to the schools.

Wait, so how much is a poor worth?

I'm trying to figure out if I can have a voluntold company or battalion in strength.
German,
Let me know what you come up with on valuation. Also, I would assume that acquiring them in bulk would lower the price so if we can do a bulk buy I might be game. Would we be able to get any govt kickbacks?

Can we play Risk with our poor's?

German,
Let me know what you come up with on valuation. Also, I would assume that acquiring them in bulk would lower the price so if we can do a bulk buy I might be game. Would we be able to get any govt kickbacks?

Can we play Risk with our poor's?

Now you're onto something.

Let's find or begin a gov program that gives us tax incentives on purchasing poors. Then figure out how many poors we need so that the tax credit outweighs our own tax liability.

You can own your poor, and not pay for it!

Now you're onto something.

Let's find or begin a gov program that gives us tax incentives on purchasing poors. Then figure out how many poors we need so that the tax credit outweighs our own tax liability.

You can own your poor, and not pay for it!
Honestly, it would be nice if we could amortize the credit. Hopefully irregardless of if they survive us being warlords and rolling dice to see if the attack was successful.....

What happens if they breed? Extra credits? I think they should be sterilized.

Gain we gain votes? Something like stock? I have 500 poors so I get 10 extra votes? 50 to 1 ratio?

Reactions: BigTex
Most of the major problems in the country could be solved with one simple rule..."If you receive more money FROM the government than you pay in taxes...you don't get to vote".

It makes no sense to allow people on the government tit to vote for their own "pay raises" i.e. welfare.

The poors might still be there but they won't have any ability to fuck up our national policies.

Most of the major problems in the country could be solved with one simple rule..."If you receive more money FROM the government than you pay in taxes...you don't get to vote".

It makes no sense to allow people on the government tit to vote for their own "pay raises" i.e. welfare.

The poors might still be there but they won't have any ability to fuck up our national policies.

Let’s just get straight to it. Must own property to vote. I’m sick of paying higher property tax cause asshole renting poors get to vote if property tax increases.

Let’s just get straight to it. Must own property to vote. I’m sick of paying higher property tax cause asshole renting poors get to vote if property tax increases.

That one's a little tougher for me. Plenty of service members rent instead of buy and shouldn't lose their vote. I rented a house for a year while my "permanent" house was under construction. I'd be perfectly happy to just limit votes to people who pay IN to the govt more than they take OUT. Property ownership is one litmus test but shouldn't be the only one.

Over 40% Of San Diego Residents Turned To Food Banks Last Month.

As food shortages develop, the San Diego Food Bank reports the number of people it fed over the last month has nearly doubled to 600,000. A similar demand surge was also reported across Fresno's Central California Food Bank. The state's food disruptors have seen demand collapse with restaurant closures, as the ability to deliver bulk products has come to a standstill. Food banks are not able to process bulk foods because of the lack of workers and time to repackage.
"We don't have the ability to unpack it and repack it in family size," said Kym Dildine, the Central California Food Bank's chief administrative officer.

Monica White, CEO of Food Share of Ventura County, said her food bank had to reject bulk produce due to repackaging issues.
Some farmers in the state have resorted to destroying crops as restaurant demand has collapsed, and food banks cannot accept bulk.

But there is a glimmer of hope, the San Diego food bank has ordered a half-million-dollar machine to repackage bulk supplies of staples. But, in the meantime, that will not cure current food shortages.

The "new normal" in an economic depression is where 40% of residents in San Diego have turned to food banks. The one thing the government can't afford is a food shortage that triggers a bunch of hungry people with no jobs. The clock is ticking.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hort-on-staples-as-hunger-soars-idUSKCN2261AY

Last edited:
Actually things are not that simple , what they mean is that they can't work with truckloads of bulk produce if they don't have workers and packaging for it not to mention storage and refrigeration
That might work in 3rd world countries but not in the west.

With much of the produce farmers will not even pick it from the fields as they need to pay the Mexican labourers to do so , instead crops are destroyed

With milk ,farmers that can't sell ,have to spill , selling or donating ads cost of pasteurising,packaging ,delivery so unless someone is paying for that makes no sense, its cheaper to pour down the drain.

Not to mention you live in a country where litigation is a national sport.

In the end this could come back and bite folks in the back as farming can not really turn on and off , and very likely we will see rise in prices if not outright shortages of some food , things were not rosy before due to tariff wars and Chinese not buying and now covid19 situation usurped the domestic markets , not to mention drought in parts of Europe ,locusts swarms in 3rd world and African swine flue decimating pig stock in much of the world. World Food production this year is definetly taken bunch of hits

Last edited:
I'll just leave this here-

Supreme Court rules government must pay insurers enrolled in ObamaCare program

Damn.... must not be Canton, TX lol. Here in North Texas they build some stupid big high school stadiums, I think Allen’s was 100 million and they were having several structural issues with it. Celina, Prosper also some big stadiums. Almost all the schools have turf fields now. Just think how many vocational programs/facilities they could have used that money for....? Teach the kids something that they can use throughout their entire life.... nope gotta waste it on sports. I could be wrong, but I’d bet more full ride scholarships are handed out through the FFA than any sports. I have no sources to confirm that, but it’s a bunch.
In our school district, FFA is second only to football in the amount of scholarship money available to students. If you lump "all sports" together and compare to "all FFA," sports win hands down. But, the FFA is handing out a lot of money to students.

And, our district has 2 "district football fields." Our high school plays "home games" at one field and "away games" at the other field. Our homecoming game is at a rival school- because it houses one of the district fields- our "home field."

Reactions: Stevo86
How about the 2 million in nice strip steaks that got donated to San Francisco?
I see Nancy just spent another 100k on shiny freezers

Why would you declare war on poors? They don't have anything to steal.

Only declare war on people who have more bacon and night vision devices than you. Oh and wimmins. You got no hot wimmins, war is inevitable.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
What the fuck are dubs? I’m old, white, and I live in the sticks, so I have no idea what you said.

Dubs. Spotted in the wild in N. Carolina this last December. Atypical because the car they are attached to is pretty decent. Typical MO is $4000 wheels on $900 car. May also include $3000 worth of stereo equipment (mostly just subwoofers).

Attachments

• 20191208_092552.jpg
    20191208_092552.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 66
I have a very simple solution, get the fuck back to work.
'They're deluded if they think Brits are going to work on the land': Farmer who took on 50 English workers to pick crops just has 7 left as union warns applicants need to be 'fit' and it's not like working in an office

Eastern Europeans to be flown in to pick fruit and veg
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52293061

Last edited:
Dubs. Spotted in the wild in N. Carolina this last December. Atypical because the car they are attached to is pretty decent. Typical MO is $4000 wheels on $900 car. May also include $3000 worth of stereo equipment (mostly just subwoofers).
I think your quotes are very optimistic , if i look at our 'fast and the furious' scene ('Dubs' would never really catch on Europe as they would fail the DMV inspection) its typically a sub 1000$ car with at least 15+k$ of parts and paint invested into it.

'They're deluded if they think Brits are going to work on the land': Farmer who took on 50 English workers to pick crops just has 7 left as union warns applicants need to be 'fit' and it's not like working in an office

Eastern Europeans to be flown in to pick fruit and veg
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52293061

Western govs set an artificial floor on labor. That must be removed before they'll work to survive.

Reactions: deersniper
Large scale farming always worked like this , that is why first it ran on slaves ->cheap domestic labor -> illegal imigrants -> imported seasonal worker ,next ..... is offshoring it all together

The important element here is that food is too cheap to pay decent wages and not all elements of production can be automated ,plus this is seasonal work 4-6 weeks per year so hardly a job prospect.

Last edited: