• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's show some respect...for 6.5 Creedmoor shooters

every day at the range with 6.5 creedmoor

then again i say that about every gun I own regardless of caliber but we are god's chosen favorites lol

Last edited:
Had a 6.5CM built over 10 years ago when it was all the rage and several barrels later its still going strong. When I know all the ninja operators will be at the range leave the CM at home and break out the GWI so not to offend.

1611005552520.png

Oh allright... everyone.

A friend asked me if I shot 6.5 creedmoor. I said “No. I don’t suck dick.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevo86
I must admit, having a 6.5 Creedmoor is, well enlightening! I used to listen to Five Finger Death Punch, but I've started leaning towards Elton John and Queen. I guess next will be my wardrobe. :ROFLMAO:
Judas Priest has a catalog if you are interested. @Maggot was thumbing through what I thought was a Playboy magazine the other day. I grabbed it away from him and realized that he had replaced the cover of the Priest Pirate Wear with the Playboy cover.

Reactions: Expert684
I just happened into several 5 gallon buckets of 243 brass. Next thing I knew, that grew into a barrel and dies.

Funny how much us reloaders will spend on "free brass".
Interested in selling 1,000 matching headstamps? Win or Rem.

And there's your tweedmoor shooter. Cant get closer to a cow elk than 980, LOL. Thought you guys shit didn't stink....
Nope. Was at the top of a mountain and they another. 15 minutes before it would be too dark to take a shot. Drug her ass down the mountain and butchered her at the bottom. In the truck at 1:00 am

not sure if these threads that funny but it is amusing that some folks seem to take it seriously.

i am a boomer, but barely.
if i had more money i would have more calibers, but just picked up 500 rds of ppu so i am not complaining about being able to shoot m80 at a halfway reasonable cost.

I just want to say thank you to Snipershide for being so welcoming and affirming. In a world of heartless, small-minded caliber bigotry it is refreshing to find such a supportive and politically correct safe space on the internet for myself and fellow 6-five creadmaour shooters. I love how you don't try to dictate what I can get behind on my own shooting mat.

On a more concerning note, when nobody is around and I have had a bit too much to drink I have found I have some deep seated issues. I think I might be Savage-curious. I haven't gone all the way but I have looked at them online a few times. Thank goodness for anonymous browsing!

Last edited:
Interested in selling 1,000 matching headstamps? Win or Rem.
I picked 500 pieces and passed the rest on. I never knew do many people shot 243 until I was offering gallon zip-locks for free.

Hopefully by 4-6 reloads and a few barrels I've gotten the speed bug out of my system.

I just want to say thank you to Snipershide for being so welcoming and affirming. In a world of heartless, small-minded caliber bigotry it is refreshing to find such a supportive and politically correct safe space on the internet for myself and fellow 6-five creadmaour shooters. I love how you don't try to dictate what I can get behind on my own shooting mat.

On a more concerning note, when nobody is around and I have had a bit too much to drink I have found I have some deep seated issues. I think I might be Savage-curious. I haven't gone all the way but I have looked at them online a few times. Thank goodness for anonymous browsing!

I have an old savage 112 long action 22-250 bull barrel. It's not smooth or refined, but it cycles and goes bang every single time. I only wish I could find another pile of 50grn REM soft points that it was shooting .25moa with.

The good book says.... Thou shalt shoot the 308 for it is the awesomest caliber of creation. Thou mayest shoot it in several different cartridges but the 308 Win is the the one and only true caliber. All others are an abomination to the truth.
Those who chooseth the false calibers shall surely suffer the shame and ridicule for such an unholy act. Thine days shalt be lived in scorn.
The righteous caliber shall be honored and revered amongst all men. If thou doubtest the righteous caliber redemption thouest must seek.

Ok I confess !!! I have a Rem 700
308 win 26” Varmint. DPMS 308 win 20” 2 yes 2! Savage 6.5 Creedmoors both sub MOA to a 1000 and not finished yet a DPMS. 6.5 20” Creedmoor another week my hand guard gets here . Annnddd a 6mm Creedmoor !!! A great shooting RPR so hate me. Be gentle😪

Ok I confess !!! I have a Rem 700
308 win 26” Varmint. DPMS 308 win 20” 2 yes 2! Savage 6.5 Creedmoors both sub MOA to a 1000 and not finished yet a DPMS. 6.5 20” Creedmoor another week my hand guard gets here . Annnddd a 6mm Creedmoor !!! A great shooting RPR so hate me. Be gentle😪
It’s ok... the first step is always admitting you have a problem!

Sirhr

I didn't know people who don't shoot 6.5CM get such performance anxiety about their preferred rounds that they have to make fun of 6.5CM to cover their inadequacies.
Agreed.... hell “, my son took his first deer with his 6.5 Creedmoor. 1 shot....

Attachments

• 7528CF7E-B799-4CE3-9591-F28071E2FFA6.jpeg
    7528CF7E-B799-4CE3-9591-F28071E2FFA6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
30-06 mother fuckers!
i inherited a .308 lever gun and it was only natural for me...
besides, i had decided on which gun i wanted almost 9 years ago but couldn't buy one until 2 years ago.

That is fucking awesome if real!!!!
If real...where in the world did you find those?
They are very real. Alpha munitions does limited runs of brass with good head stamps. They did this one and they did 6mm gay tiger also which I unfortunately missed on ga precision website

Wait? What? I thought Creedmore shooters were hipsters. Because the cartridges had been around for ten years before the Ruger PRS brought it to the mainstream. And a bunch of shooters with fresh cosmoline under their fingernails were running around claiming they had been shooting the round years before it was cool.

You're brave - and thank you for sharing. As a member of your support group, I would tell you to put down the cheetos, zip up your pants, and check out a nice, well built, northern European model...a Tikka. You'll thank me in the morning when you wake up next to it without any regrets because it's smooth, has a nice finish, and everyone at the range will give you a knowing glance because you chose wisely and they are jealous. Each time you chamber a round out of the factory magazine (that actually works vs the Savage), you'll hear it quietly whisper, "Daddy, may I have another?" and you'll know you made the right choice.

So a buddy of mine has a 6.5 Creedmoor and he wants to swap the barrel out to a 308, is this considered a sex change or gender reassignment?
What if he took a 308 barrel off and went to a 6.5 Creedmoor? Some type of hormones shots?
I just want to make sure he gets the correct type of counseling and support. 🤭 :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: aam
I came out of the closet
Here’s my wallet five shot group at 515yds, benchmark Palma, 142 SMKs.
I used to tell everyone it was a 6.5 Lapua to avoid the shame.

Attachments

• 9431668F-8C56-4AFE-93BE-D34166779BF6.jpeg
    9431668F-8C56-4AFE-93BE-D34166779BF6.jpeg
    561.9 KB · Views: 58
Everyone is posting their coming out stories this week so might as well add mine:
2 years ago I touched my first 6/5 Creeedmoor, it was a RPR with an aftermarket barrel, and it was wearing a Vortex HSLR scope. 😔 I was terrified that people might find out so I wouldn't touch it. These 2 guys were just winging shots at a big dirt hill trying to spot an impact at a mile, didn't run any numbers, didn't even know how to dial for elevation, I had seen enough. I plugged numbers into my Kestrel and had him dial for a small rock at 1342 yards, first round impact. 😔 After a slight wind correction they started shooting a very tight group at 1342. 😔😞 Finally it was time, I was forced to touch a 6-5 Creeed. 2 more shots landed in the same group. 😣 After this very unsettling experience I picked up my 300 NMI and we shot a very impressive group at 1776. I felt redeemed, like I was a man again. We went further down the road and picked out a 20x30" rock at 2280 and my "friend" made a first round hit. The snow storm set in as we tried to get off a second shot. The snow squall washed away all signs of our targets. I still haven't touched a Cred since that day. A day that I have never spoken about publicly, until now. 😥

I finally move away from 30cal rounds and built a 6.5 creedmoor and Lapua and you fuckers found a way to screw that up.
This shit has to stop, cant we all just get along ?

My absolute most favorite caliber debate on Facebook or Instagram is dudes saying that 6.5 cReEdMeRE burns barrels to fast. The. When you tell them it take $3k in ammo to burn one out and they can buy 5 ruger Americans for the cost of that ammo they disappear or say something fuddly retarded. Like how their 22-250 will last forever, or start talking about how the 308 is what Jesus Christ or Chris Kyle used. These are the same people who talk shit about glocks while they carry a taurus 1911 owb in an uncle mikes Velcro thumb brake holster (they won’t chamber a round either) Not to mention the kryptec camo kydex Copenhagen holders they carry weak side.

Reactions: WaltHer
My absolute most favorite caliber debate on Facebook or Instagram is dudes saying that 6.5 cReEdMeRE burns barrels to fast. The. When you tell them it take $3k in ammo to burn one out and they can buy 5 ruger Americans for the cost of that ammo they disappear or say something fuddly retarded. Like how their 22-250 will last forever, or start talking about how the 308 is what Jesus Christ or Chris Kyle used. These are the same people who talk shit about glocks while they carry a taurus 1911 owb in an uncle mikes Velcro thumb brake holster (they won’t chamber a round either) Not to mention the kryptec camo kydex Copenhagen holders they carry weak side.
I cant believe you beat up my Kryptek amd Kydex in the eame post
You must be one of those white supr3macy nationalists truth seeking deamons that are all the rage.

I see a lot of insults towards guys shooting 6.5 Creedmoor starting here. You know - shooters that like to call the 6.5 Creedmoor a "6-5 creed", or those that don't even know how to spell "creedmoor".

We have at least one good member here who shoots a 6.5 Creedmoor, and I'll bet in a group as large as this there are a lot more.

Lowlight said the 6.5 Creedmoor has less drop and better performance with wind than .308. He also said that Maser is still here only because he hasn't sent nude pictures of his baby-momma.

So please watch your words.

Johnnycat out.

BTW, this isnt my coming out party. I'm still convinced that the 260 Remington is the master race.
D477AB72-7D22-4047-BD3E-3668B7E672D5.jpeg

Everyone is posting their coming out stories this week so might as well add mine:
2 years ago I touched my first 6/5 Creeedmoor, it was a RPR with an aftermarket barrel, and it was wearing a Vortex HSLR scope. 😔 I was terrified that people might find out so I wouldn't touch it. These 2 guys were just winging shots at a big dirt hill trying to spot an impact at a mile, didn't run any numbers, didn't even know how to dial for elevation, I had seen enough. I plugged numbers into my Kestrel and had him dial for a small rock at 1342 yards, first round impact. 😔 After a slight wind correction they started shooting a very tight group at 1342. 😔😞 Finally it was time, I was forced to touch a 6-5 Creeed. 2 more shots landed in the same group. 😣 After this very unsettling experience I picked up my 300 NMI and we shot a very impressive group at 1776. I felt redeemed, like I was a man again. We went further down the road and picked out a 20x30" rock at 2280 and my "friend" made a first round hit. The snow storm set in as we tried to get off a second shot. The snow squall washed away all signs of our targets. I still haven't touched a Cred since that day. A day that I have never spoken about publicly, until now. 😥

Don't worry... We are here for you, just let the feelings out...

Reactions: Loner
I never noticed before, but now that you guys mentioned it, after i got my creidmoar i started to kick my pinky out when i drink. Also started watching the View, ya know, you guys should listen to these women, they have so much to say.....

I would love some brass in 7.6 Creedmoor. I could drop them at the range and just sit back and look at people faces when they found them. Some one needs to make this brass and when it's time to re-barrel my 7mm-08 I'll have it barreled in 7.6 Creedmoor (.308 if you didn't read the article). I think that would be funny as shit to see 7.6 Creedmoor on the side of the barrel.

Edit:

I think I'll just go 7mm Creedmoor instead, :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
"Not to mention the kryptec camo kydex Copenhagen holders they carry weak side"

Nim- Please post link to reputable online Kryptek dealer. I can't seem to find any except Extra Small carryover at TJ Maxx next to the TapOut t-shirts and last year's Coach purses. Asking for friend.

Reactions: Frank Warren