• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Matt Kline Family Benefit

raythemanroe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2012
NY
I will just quote his words, mind you he isn't in the best of health :

"First off I want to thank Donovan for posting the thread on the main forum. The thread was Condolences to the Kline family. Then i want to thank Ray Roe for starting a go fund me on that thread. I want to also thank every member that sent a PM or replied to that thread.

I haven't told many what happened, because I have been trying to cope with what happened. My daughter and granddaughter have been living with me the last two years. It started out a typical day and Stacy did some wash for my wife. Then she vacuumed the living and dining area because the nurse was coming to change my wife's chemo port dressing. The nurse arrived and started doing the work. My daughter was in her bedroom and she hollered. I went back and said what's wrong. She said she had a splitting headache and she could hear her heartbeat in her ear. She said maybe you need to take me to the hospital. Then she said you need to pick up Teoni at school. I went to school and picked her up. When I got back the wife and nurse said she asked for a basin, a tissue and a drink. I went back and couldn't wake her. The nurse came back and checked her and said call 911. She started CPR and then the ambulance came. They started an airway and doing CPR and after 30 minutes said there was nothing they could do. It just happened so fast and I second guessed myself for not taking her to the hospital immediately.

The autopsy showed an Aneurysm at the base of her brain. My wife and I had a hard time dealing with this and thegranddaughter had seen most this happen. Now she can't stay here because of what she saw and knowing her momdied in her bed. We are trying to get counseling for her because we know she needs it.
Once again thanks to everybody. Matt"

Long story kinda short, I like shooting with the guy and hope he doesn't have to sell off everything he owns to make it through such a hardship and loss.

https://www.gofundme.com/benefit-for-matt-kline-family

Ray

Damn. I have a buddy who just had the same thing happen at 43. He is in rehab now for it instead of passed on, though Im not sure he will be happy not being able to be an asskicker anymore.

Terrible stuff for a youngster to see their parents pass. Seen it many many times.

Prayers for the little girl and the family.