• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Maybe not tits but very motivating that when I got up this afternoon my wife had found me the SR1911 Commander that she new that I had been looking for and had them hold it, damn lucky guy I am. I have had the top one since may of 2011 when ruger released them.

Attachments

• SR1911's.jpg
    SR1911's.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Ya'll getting nostalgic about old bikes, old racing, and whatnot. How about the old flat-track Ice Racing..... with the 2-3" spikes coming outta the tires, the huge front tires, and laying them down then just burning through the turns with the front wheel straight up.

Anyone remember that/those?
Every August...I start thinking about ice.

The spike thing is more Europe. Here, it's ice screws, usually into tires with a second tire inside. The Canadians have a different set of rules, different tires, but still just ice screws.

Canadian Ice Tires - YouTube

Ya'll getting nostalgic about old bikes, old racing, and whatnot. How about the old flat-track Ice Racing..... with the 2-3" spikes coming outta the tires, the huge front tires, and laying them down then just burning through the turns with the front wheel straight up.

... only if one can remember the smell of burned ricinated Castrol oil, speedway races without pansy mufflers and highway speedin'WITHOUT any F'KIN helmet !

I had a good friend back in Alaska that got into ice racing on Big Lake in Wasilla. It was right at the time Yamaha came out with a YZ that was a water cooled 4 stroke that I think was a YZ426?? It's been long enough to have forgotten details but Harold was racing one weekend and came off his bike, one of the guys behind him rode right over his face, the tire hit the portion of the helmet that covers your chin and mouth. Harold didn't eat solid food for several weeks best I recall.

I laughed my ass off at the Rowan caption. His Mr. Bean series keeps me in stitches no matter how many times I watch it.

The gal in the top picture should have cut the tags off the panties before pulling them down that way.
The tags hanging down looks like the pull tab for a feminine product.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I don't care. I didn't see them until you said something, lol.

Funny I didn't notice the tag until mentioned--didn't take long to not see it again!

The gal in the top picture should have cut the tags off the panties before pulling them down that way.
The tags hanging down looks like the pull tab for a feminine product.

Sorry no boobs but damn good.

You’re an 19 year old kid. You’re critically wounded , and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray, Vietnam . Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8 - 1, and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to stop coming in.

You’re lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you’re not getting out. Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you’ll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out , you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn’t seem real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He’s not Medi-Vac, so it’s not his job, but he’s flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He’s coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire, to the Doctors and Nurses.

And, he kept coming back…. 13 more times…..

And took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient , Ed Freeman , died at the age of 80, in Boise , ID ……May God rest his soul… —

You’re an 19 year old kid. You’re critically wounded , and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray, Vietnam . Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8 - 1, and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to stop coming in.

You’re lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you’re not getting out. Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you’ll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out , you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn’t seem real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He’s not Medi-Vac, so it’s not his job, but he’s flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He’s coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Medal of Honor Recipient , Ed Freeman , died at the age of 80, in Boise , ID ……May God rest his soul… —

AMEN, one last flight for him.

Only true friends would help you get a tattoo off of your ass.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=729c233e2c26" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would've stuck with the tattoo! Damn, branding a guy??? Really??
That's F'd up.

He’s coming anyway.

God Bless you for perpetuating history and acknowledging it's importance!

I was actually spending most of my time thinking of how many times I could wind up those rings on the one below!

You might take a few seconds to notice things like that in the future young Grasshopper.
Speaking from experience, if you ignore such signs, you might get a big surprise.

Most people earn their "Red Wings" by mistake.