• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Atlas Bipod on the Way, the Updated PSR Model

Chatted briefly with Kasey at SHOT Show. Nice guy.
Awfully nice of him to take the time out of his busy schedule to get involved with a group buy and all of the related BS involved.

Hope it goes smoothly for him.

(waiting for MY call as well)

FN in MT

Update...Wed 5/7 got the call. On the way.

Last edited:
My call came today too, I also have a new LRA Ultra light bipod coming in the mail tomorrow.... Two new toys to play with... I really need to stop... I have more bipods than I need but just can't help it. Thanks Kasey... Love your bipods but my wallet has a few choice words for you

Last edited:
FN in MT - Thank you and its worth the trouble to give back to SH members, they are a great bunch of folks!

As you know we are shipping PSR's!

We are calling everyone on list first then we'll go back through the list and emailing people that DID NOT PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER. (It's no big deal but easier to call and get CC details and close the order than to send email and wait for reply.)

So if you gave us your phone number, expect a call (x3), if you did not give us your phone number, then watch for an email (x3) in the coming weeks. PLEASE DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME WITH PHONE NUMBER NOW.

So here's the drill - within 48 hours of getting your CC details we will be shipping your order UNLESS it's Thursday or Friday then it'll be scheduled to ship Monday.

Tracking - please give USPS sufficient time to deliver the goods, they are going via Priority mail from Wichita, Kansas.

So please allow 14 days to pass before contacting us about a tracking number, this we can provide but will take time away from processing the rest of SH members orders. (the reason for this is we are processing the orders here instead of you doing it on-line which creates the automatic string for updating with tracking unavailable, add the fact I included S&H in the cost to SH members challenged our processing software. Two strikes against Kasey..... and my suggestion to adapt and overcome might get turned on me if I keep making that suggestion!

Anyhow, I do hope you guys like them.

I appreciate your patience and support and Thank you for both.

How can I get on the PSR and BT list Kasey?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Great question and thanks for asking, we are sticking with the "by end of 2nd quarter" prediction and striving to do better....

Great question and thanks for asking, we are sticking with the "by end of 2nd quarter" prediction and striving to do better....

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to it's arrival. It will be my first Atlas. I already have two of your outstanding Accu-Shot mono-pods.

Got my call, too!... but missed it... I'll give you guys a call in the AM. I can't wait!

Got the call, CC info provided......now I wait. This is going to be good!!

AntiScreed, not sure what your asking about but if it's about getting a PSR, check our dealers page for a dealer, then see if they have a PSR waiting list and get on it. Our plan is to take care of this SH deal, contractual obligations then our prime dealers that are currently taking Atlas bipods on a monthly allotment. Then as production allows we'll have them available to all of our dealers as well as directly through us. I'll not guess at that timeframe....

If you want on our mailing list just email me and tell me to do that.

Also, I'll say I have been impressed with the B&T crew, this is not a normal process thanks to me and its on top of their daily work. They have gone through the list in a very effecient manner and I've seen a ton of priority boxes out-bound!

So to be clear, other than make the offer and some assembly work, I've done very little. So thanks be to them!

Last, my sincere thank you to each and everyone of you for your patience and support for this project. B&T would not be if it wasn't for our customers and we'll never forget nor take that for granted.

AntiScreed, not sure what your asking about but if it's about getting a PSR, check our dealers page for a dealer, then see if they have a PSR waiting list and get on it. Our plan is to take care of this SH deal, contractual obligations then our prime dealers that are currently taking Atlas bipods on a monthly allotment. Then as production allows we'll have them available to all of our dealers as well as directly through us. I'll not guess at that timeframe....

If you want on our mailing list just email me and tell me to do that.

Also, I'll say I have been impressed with the B&T crew, this is not a normal process thanks to me and its on top of their daily work. They have gone through the list in a very effecient manner and I've seen a ton of priority boxes out-bound!

So to be clear, other than make the offer and some assembly work, I've done very little. So thanks be to them!

Last, my sincere thank you to each and everyone of you for your patience and support for this project. B&T would not be if it wasn't for our customers and we'll never forget nor take that for granted.
Kasey,
No worries from my stand point. You AND the BT crew have gone out of your way to offer a GREAT product to shooters and we appreciate it. I thank you for the SH offer on what I know will be a Great product... So thanks to you and the BT crew for making this happen so quickly and smoothly but... I would have even waited longer this is going to fit nice on my new SB build that's finishing up.
Sully

My thanks to you guys!

As did mine!

My apologies for not including a photo, or writing a few words. I need to sleep and haven't even opened the box yet.

To Kasey and the B&T crew - thank you for the work, the offer, and coming through exactly as planned. Top notch guys!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

My four showed up. Thanks! They look great and I love the anti rotation legs.

Kudos and THANKS to Kasey+Crew

1_zps0dc018a5.jpg

2_zps28d54032.jpg

3_zps36e86837.jpg

4_zps9c820ebf.jpg

5_zps7fed5f04.jpg

6_zpsdeef585f.jpg

7_zpsfef88bfd.jpg

Got mine yesterday. What a major improvement with the anti rotation legs. It just bites in instead of rolling.

Got mine yesterday. What a major improvement with the anti rotation legs. It just bites in instead of rolling.

My two arrived yesterday, 100% agreed-- every now and in weird field positions then the legs would roll and let the rifle move. With the legs fully retracted the o-ring friction would usually prevent rolling & movement but with the legs in the extended position it was very prone to rolling. The new PSR model grabs & bites really well.

Also really like the deeper finger grooves in the tension knob, makes it easier to adjust even though most of the time I leave it full loose.

Thanks again Kasey & gang, you just made your already great bipod even better. :)

Got mine as well today and couldnt be more impressed! Thanks to Kasey and the gang at BT for taking care of your hide friends!!

I got mine the other day and tested it in the field....WOW. Great improvement over the previous version. Shooting from weird positions in the dirt and rocks was much better with the non-rotating legs. I like this much better, thanks!

You guys are killin me. Still patiently waiting on my call. I never should have waited till the last day to throw my name on the list.
At least I've still got an old style atlas that I love.

Thanks again for all of this Kasey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mine was waiting for me this morning, way to go Kasey this bipod is a major improvement. Thanks for the opportunity

Got mine todayand already mounted it and tried it out on the lawn. I like the non rotating legs MUCH better!

Thanks for a greatly improved product.

FN in MT

Wife had my box on the table when I got home. No sandwich. I opened the box to find my 2 beauties. She asked what they were. Bipods I said. How much she said? $300. $300 for 2 bipods she said. I chuckled a little as I walked way saying uuuumm, yeah. Silly girls.
Nice product Kasey. Thanks for hooking us up.

Got mine in the mail today. Awesome product! Glad no one was home so I could lay prone in the basement with my rifle saying "pew pew pew!" As I sighted in an imaginary target :)

Got mine today.

First accessory I have that uses the ADM mount, and I was puzzled as how to adjust the tension at first.

I really like the bipod + quick detach combo!

I second going pew pew pew!

Hey Kasey I live in Valley and work for EagleMed at the airport so if it's easier I can get mine in person. One less package to worry about since I'm local. Let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kasey, thank you for offering this group buy. I received my PSR Atlas today and so far I am very pleased with the functionality. This is my first experience with B&T. B&T will be my first choice for any future bipods.

Everybody's saying "I got mine. Love it" without any picture? Gosh, this is killing me.....I guess it'll take a lot longer to receive my coated PSR.

For those who are still awaiting their PSR arrival and those yet to purchase a bipod:

yjy6etyp.jpg
hetuqyta.jpg
jugahyja.jpg

I got mine on Friday and shot it yesterday. The non-rotating legs work great when loading up the bipod.