• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Memeber from the North.

KiloGolf

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Alberta, Canada
Hey Snipers Hide. I’ve dropped in a few times to get some information, lots of good advice on here. I also started listening to the Everyday Sniper Podcast on Pod Bean. Only about 220 some odd episodes to go but I like listening to it while I reload or drive. It made me join our local PRS group and I’ve shot two matches so far. Wow that’s a blast, but my two long range rifles are both Remington 700’s. One is a .308 with a Leupold vx3i LRP 8.5-25x50 ffp. Second is a Sendero in 7 SAUM with a Leupold Mark 5 HD 5-25x56. Thanks for twisting my arm Lowlite and getting me to join the forum. I’m looking forward to it, and keep up the hard work!

Kyle.

Welcome into the Hide from Middle Georgia. Glad to have ya creeping in. I can't wait for the audiobook of Rants, hopefully coming out in the fall. But you've got great setups and already have some good experience under the belt. Keep posting and look forward to reading more of ya. Once again, great to have you come in from the heat...