• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Problems with vaccine , oh say it aint so !

In the U.K we’ve vaccinated 60% of the adults and had just 7 deaths yesterday.

If the virus or the shot kills me, then I deserve to die. I don’t give a shit. We have 7.5 billion on this planet, so even if we lost 50% in some crazy super totes super cereal deadly wave, it doesn’t matter.

Gotta rush to get the legislation passed so you can keep dangling the carrot.

Live your life the way you want. You’re only here for an insignificant sliver of time and the overwhelming majority objectively live meaningless lives that serve zero purpose and have zero effect on the big picture. Don’t spend your days doing shit you don’t want to do or live in constant fear.

We all have to die sometime Red.

If the virus or the shot kills me, then I deserve to die. I don’t give a shit. We have 7.5 billion on this planet, so even if we lost 50% in some crazy super totes super cereal deadly wave, it doesn’t matter.

Gotta rush to get the legislation passed so you can keep dangling the carrot.

Live your life the way you want. You’re only here for an insignificant sliver of time and the overwhelming majority objectively live meaningless lives that serve zero purpose and have zero effect on the big picture. Don’t spend your days doing shit you don’t want to do or live in constant fear.

We all have to die sometime Red.

the way most see it is they'd rather die on their terms and not someone else's terms

the way most see it is they'd rather die on their terms and not someone else's terms
That should always be the goal. If you want to live your life social distancing, taking politically-pushed experimental chemicals, wear a full HAZMAT suit, and/or never leave your home, then you should have every right to do so. If you're a business owner and you want patrons and employees to wear a mask and/or hand sanitize before entering your property, then that is your right. If you don't want to wear a mask, serve as a trial run for a politically-pushed experimental chemical, and/or not shop or work at businesses that require things you don't want to do, then that is your choice.

Get the shot/don't get the shot, wear a mask/don't wear a mask, remain employed/find a new job, stay home/travel, be less white/be more white, boxers/briefs, etc... I don't care, it is your choice as long as it remains your choice. When it stops being a choice, there is a problem.

All choices have consequences. As long as you're fine with the consequences, then do whatever it is you want to do.

Last edited:
From a therapeutical standpoint it uses known technology thus it is not a novel vaccine. I forget if the J&J vaccine was pulled in its entirety or just a batch was pulled. I mean senators have to make their money while the iron is hot. No liability + time to market = rushed product. Just remember they are doing it for the good of the people 🤣🤣🤣.
In fairness all vaccines have the same shield....... "due to its inherent or unavoidable dangerousness."

govts need to fuck off aling with their lamestream media mouth pieces and get out of people's face regarding the poison and let people choose. I mean all sides of govt regardless which side of the same coin they bat for. they're all liars and cheats for their own benefit and the benefit of private owned central banks. modern day slavery is debt not skin colour and chains.

is this true?

jz0KBkws.png

Presumably all the current administration has had 'the shot', but they still wear the face diaper(now 2). Never wore a mask, never took a flu vaccine of any kind, would not consider pumping their crap into my veins. I speak to them in the language they understand: BAAAAAA.

Presumably all the current administration has had 'the shot', but they still wear the face diaper(now 2). Never wore a mask, never took a flu vaccine of any kind, would not consider pumping their crap into my veins. I speak to them in the language they understand: BAAAAAA.
Then don't. No one cares if you take it, no matter what they say to your face.

Men make a decision and live with it without trying to put down everyone that made a different decision

Reactions: FredBart
From a therapeutical standpoint it uses known technology thus it is not a novel vaccine. I forget if the J&J vaccine was pulled in its entirety or just a batch was pulled. I mean senators have to make their money while the iron is hot. No liability + time to market = rushed product. Just remember they are doing it for the good of the people 🤣🤣🤣.

The J&J vaccine didn't get "pulled"; a large
batch was scraped because the manufacturing plant (which is not a J&J facility) mixed a batch of J&J with a batch of AstraZeneca. Nice job, dickheads. Apparently, this plant's lack of process controls was known to Operation Warp Speed from the start, but they got the job anyways. Bet that it would be fun to pull up the donation history of the plant owners and see how that overlaps with members of the previous and current administrations.

This still still the vaccine candidate that I would prefer, but fuck-ups aside, it may still be difficulty to find in my state as it's being allocated towards those who may not come back around for a second dose (homeless, shut-ins, etc.). I have little interest in receiving the mRNA vaccines - cool technology, very interesting approach to treating a variety of other diseases, but doesn't fit my personal risk/benefit profile in this specific situation.

Reactions: Tokay444
Some have drank the kool-aid and wax poetic. Me not so much,I'm taking the wait and see attitude.

The next few years could be.... Interesting shall we say, in regards to the Chyna virus/variants - a biological weapon IMHO.

The vaccines... (n) I prefer not to be a guinea pig or lab rat.

Reactions: camocorvette
is this true?

jz0KBkws.png

No, this is misleading. People who have been vaccinated get Covid at an overall lower rate (roughly 1/10th if we are to believe the trial results). But of those that do get it, 5.4% have the "South African" strain, vs. 0.7% for those not vaccinated. That still leaves fewer vaccinated people with the SA strain than in the non-vaccinated group (about 23% less), and way fewer with other variants (about 90.5% fewer).

It's just another case of people who are either making an honest mistake and playing into existing biases, or they know better and are evil. Probably much more of the former than latter on social media, because stupidity is far more common than evil.

Reactions: lash
Some have drank the kool-aid and wax poetic. Me not so much,I'm taking the wait and see attitude.

The next few years could be.... Interesting shall we say, in regards to the Chyna virus/variants - a biological weapon IMHO.

Previous coronavirus vaccines had problems with stimulating overreactions when the vaccinated person or animal was exposed to a new variant. There are stories and papers floating around from the post-SARS era on this. It's a concern that I feel stretches credibility just a bit (the mechanism of the new mRNA vaccines is different that the attenuated viruses tried in the past), but unless someone can 100% rule out any possible shenanigans by the CCP, it's something worth considering.

Reactions: DIBBS
Good luck Mother Fuckers. Guess who's gonna die in droves the next wave? Anti Vaxers and Anti Maskers, that's who. Darwin at his finest.
Unfortunately, I have to somewhat disagree on this point. Vaccines are 100% anti-evolutionary, and I would actually LOVE for a good plague to push reset. With all the pesky people out of the way, the rest of us can fight it out to the death, and get natural selection and survival of the species, back on track.

If I'm disappointed in anything Covid-19 related, it's that it's not the catastrophe that was promised.

Reactions: Frank Warren
No, this is misleading. People who have been vaccinated get Covid at an overall lower rate (roughly 1/10th if we are to believe the trial results). But of those that do get it, 5.4% have the "South African" strain, vs. 0.7% for those not vaccinated. That still leaves fewer vaccinated people with the SA strain than in the non-vaccinated group (about 23% less), and way fewer with other variants (about 90.5% fewer).

It's just another case of people who are either making an honest mistake and playing into existing biases, or they know better and are evil. Probably much more of the former than latter on social media, because stupidity is far more common than evil.
Honestly not sure. Most of these faulty memes, statistics and proofs, around this, the election, Russia, whatever are started by people who are evil, and fed down to people they know are stupid, but self identify as smart. Then finally get all the way to the Bear Pit. But there is no doubt in my mind that all are a willful form of disinformation, thus evil. It has proven very effective in modifying belief. The main problem with it, functionally, is that the left has weaponized it to their advantage, and the right has weaponized it in a self defeating way.

The J&J vaccine didn't get "pulled"; a large
batch was scraped because the manufacturing plant (which is not a J&J facility) mixed a batch of J&J with a batch of AstraZeneca. Nice job, dickheads. Apparently, this plant's lack of process controls was known to Operation Warp Speed from the start, but they got the job anyways. Bet that it would be fun to pull up the donation history of the plant owners and see how that overlaps with members of the previous and current administrations.

This still still the vaccine candidate that I would prefer, but fuck-ups aside, it may still be difficulty to find in my state as it's being allocated towards those who may not come back around for a second dose (homeless, shut-ins, etc.). I have little interest in receiving the mRNA vaccines - cool technology, very interesting approach to treating a variety of other diseases, but doesn't fit my personal risk/benefit profile in this specific situation.
It wasn't pulled, perse, what happened is three states shut down three sites because a handful of people passed out. Then there was a batch fuckup. I don't know if the two are related but anxiety, headaches, passing out and injection site pain are normal for any shot.

Does anyone read these articles or just whatever headline fits in the OP's post and go straight into a detailed diatribe about it?

I agree, I got the JJ vaccine for same reason, it's the same tech as the flu vaccine but that apparently is still lost on many here... So I'll try to spell it out again, but if politics > science, well, can't really help you.

They (JJ) took a cold virus and they turned off several genes that allow it to reproduce. So you can't get sick from it, can't spread it. Then they introduced the spike protein from Covid --it's literally the shit that you see in pictures, what gives it its name, and it also happens to be the novel part of it that our bodies have never seen. It's what provokes the immune response and the side effects. It's no different than the flu shot only they used the spike protein and not some other attribute.

Take it or not, but please stop fear mongering and carrying water for shitbag politicians and tinfoil hat types because it really misinforms those that are trying to wade through all the bullshit.

Okay, I'll buy that but only if you can explain to me how having my immune system recognize the spike protein from corona virus is a bad thing.

Here is the issue the articles are making.

WHY do the drug companies demand and hold countries hostage demanding the government pledge the actual land and sovereign assets of the country to specifically protect the drug companies from claims of fraud, deceit, knowing negligence, outright lying, hiding the real information, an all other kinds of claims??

If you choose to just accept what the government, big tech and big pharma are telling you without concern, well that is your choice, I can't say you are wrong.

These again are the same folks that wrote papers years ago showing that things such as ivermicen and other parasite / malaria treatments if given early enough or as a prophylactic would greatly reduce the severity of corona virus infections.
Yet they blocked their use and told everyone, go home till you are on your deathbed then maybe call the ambulance????
In what medical world is saying let's not give any treatment till you are almost beyond saving a good idea.

Also these are the same folks that previously during the SARS and MERS issues, wrote papers saying that the problem with vaccines for Corona viruses is that they tend to work for the targeted one, but provoke a severe immune overreaction at the next one which can be very harmful or fatal.

Big Tech is actively and harshly censoring any questioning of "the official line" and corporations & governments are using stick, stick and more stick, to try to bully folks into, just do as you are told. Try putting a screenshot of the government's own statistics on deaths and adverse reactions from the COVID "therapy" shots and see how long your Twitter or FaceBook account lasts...

Those not used to blind obedience tend to see the above as huge red flags that maybe we don't want to be part of this scientific experiment...

IT is against a very basic and well understood medical principal, that early treatment is better.

How many people, who seek medical attention for the flu, would die in an average year. If they were told to do nothing until they were at deaths door?

Last edited:

I thought what was misleading was the way they came up with their numbers in the clinical trials. Now we are calling other numbers fucky based on those fucky numbers. :unsure: "No" is way to strong. "I don't think so" is the phrase you are looking for.

Reactions: Blutroop
Wife and I watched a lot of people die over the past year. Recently, it's young people. Diagnosed a young, energetic 20 year old female, healthy and fit (runner, nonsmoker), worked as a barista.... 2 weeks ago I saw her and she had a terrible x-ray on first glance (so bad I ordered a CT of her chest to make sure it wasn't a blood clot), tested positive for covid, and admitted her to my wife's floor (ICU)... 1 week later her parents were finding funeral arrangements. Their only child. Process was quick and brutal. It's a terrible way to die.

Unfortunately, I have to somewhat disagree on this point. Vaccines are 100% anti-evolutionary, and I would actually LOVE for a good plague to push reset. With all the pesky people out of the way, the rest of us can fight it out to the death, and get natural selection and survival of the species, back on track.

If I'm disappointed in anything Covid-19 related, it's that it's not the catastrophe that was promised.
This made me have to use a new cuss word. You are a douchefag, no other word for it.

IT is against a very basic and well understood medical principal, that early treatment is better.
WTF do you mean that vaccination is against the medical principle of early treatment?

Wife and I watched a lot of people die over the past year. Recently, it's young people. Diagnosed a young, energetic 20 year old female, healthy and fit (runner, nonsmoker), worked as a barista.... 2 weeks ago I saw her and she had a terrible x-ray on first glance (so bad I ordered a CT of her chest to make sure it wasn't a blood clot), tested positive for covid, and admitted her to my wife's floor (ICU)... 1 week later her parents were finding funeral arrangements. Their only child. Process was quick and brutal. It's a terrible way to die.
I am guessing you are a doctor. What is your opinion regarding the vaccines?

I thought what was misleading was the way they came up with their numbers in the clinical trials. Now we are calling other numbers fucky based on those fucky numbers. :unsure: "No" is way to strong. "I don't think so" is the phrase you are looking for.

"Our" (the US) trials indicated ~90% efficacy. If I were to play devil's advocate, I'd say that an insufficient number of participants were exposed to determine this number with any reasonable certainty. Israel is claiming 91% as of three weeks ago. I don't know the details (such as how many participants in both populations were exposed), but that seems to back up the US claims.

If you (or better yet, the person making the claims that are the basis of the posts that @theLBC is reposting) wish to re-run the math with your own efficacy estimates, it's easy to do. I won't do the work for anyone else because it'd be good for everyone to get some practice, but I will say that the sensitivity of this math to the actual (not claimed) efficacy is pretty significant, and there is a case to be made. But this requires far more work than saying something stupid like "5.4% is bigger than 0.7%, durrrrr!".

"Our" (the US) trials indicated ~90% efficacy. If I were to play devil's advocate, I'd say that an insufficient number of participants were exposed to determine this number with any reasonable certainty. Israel is claiming 91% as of three weeks ago. I don't know the details (such as how many participants in both populations were exposed), but that seems to back up the US claims.

If you (or better yet, the person making the claims that are the basis of the posts that @theLBC is reposting) wish to re-run the math with your own efficacy estimates, it's easy to do. I won't do the work for anyone else because it'd be good for everyone to get some practice, but I will say that the sensitivity of this math to the actual (not claimed) efficacy is pretty significant, and there is a case to be made. But this requires far more work than saying something stupid like "5.4% is bigger than 0.7%, durrrrr!".

The clinical trials enrolled people that were mostly young(ish) and healthy. Hardly anyone in the actual risk group of COVID-19 was enrolled (80+).

A German study on the Pfizer vaccine has demonstrated that only ~1/3 of those over 80 that both Pfizer vaccinations had any detectable antibodies around the peak efficacy time (~17 days).

I would bet the real world efficacy is much lower then the clinical trials suggest, mostly due to the fact that the clinical trials targeted the segment of society that isn't at-risk of COVID-19 (generally speaking), and already have healthy immune systems. The people generally dying from COVID-19 are the very elderly and very frail, with median mortality worldwide around ~80-82 years old, and average mortality carrying ~2.9 co-morbidities (per the CDC).

However, this also shouldn't be a surprise, as large scale studies on the Influenza and it's associated vaccine have shown that influenza vaccines have no real effect on hospitalizations and mortality from influenza.

I gotta say. There is alot of fat put downs on here. Im not fat, but this is America not some commie shithole. If part of someones pursuit of happiness is to kill themselves with food, how does that affect you. I smoke 2 packs of cowboy killers a day, sleep with loose women with no protection, and eat mostly meat. I run 65 sets of stairs every day.... for money... not my health. Nobody can actually save anyones life, you can only prolong it.

What!!!???
Are you actually trying to convince us you don't drink too? 🤣🤣

Now, about these loose wimmins....

Just? Yesterday? How many the day before? How many today? How many tomorrow? Actually, don’t bother. It’s the UK. I don’t care.

Meah,
It's a country roughly the size of Illinois and more densely populated.

We don't even need to bring up British personal hygiene...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
We don't even need to bring up British personnel hygiene...
No, we really don't. Have you ever been to England? Cause I've been there a lot, and they don't look any different than Americans.

We aren't any more or less hygienic, fat, alcoholic, stupid, or whatever else. If it weren't for the accents, I wouldn't be able to tell one from the other.

The French, on the other hand...

No, we really don't. Have you ever been to England? Cause I've been there a lot, and they don't look any different than Americans.

We aren't any more or less hygienic, fat, alcoholic, stupid, or whatever else. If it weren't for the accents, I wouldn't be able to tell one from the other.

The French, on the other hand...

Over four years of my life in that country, so yeah, I've been there.

No argument on the Frogs

Reactions: lash
Over four years of my life in that country, so yeah, I've been there.

No argument on the Frogs
Fair play. I think that the skyrocketing cases of meth mouth (in the US) over the last 15-20 years, have all but erased the disparity in dental hygiene, between us, and our English cousins.

Making it relevant, though - I think that with obesity rates that parallel our own, and diets that contribute to underlying health issues - which make the English resemble us, more than mainland Europe - it's fair to compare England to the states. Whether it's the US, or any other country, anything related to understanding the issue, should be broken down regionally, inside any given area. Comparing cities to rural areas (in both countries), should yield similar rates of occurrence (or efficacy). Where those numbers don't correspond, you'd go looking for further evidence.

So.....

70 some dogs kick up daisies and the dog food is removed at break neck speeds that leave us guessing what brand it was.

900 + and counting people die and continue to have severe reactions from some experimental at best non FDA approved so called synthetic vaccine(s) and all we hear is ‘don’t worry, it’s just a normal outcome, shut up and get your ass back in line’ 🤔

Yep, less than dogs, that’s where we are.....

How can you give healthy people vaccines when they are not sick.
What??? I mean, I'm not in favor of vaccinating myself, but that's entirely the point of vaccines - prevention, not treatment.

I'll bet a tenner that if Conservatives knew that there was a vaccine that would prevent their kids from becoming gay, they'd be trading futures on it.

What??? I mean, I'm not in favor of vaccinating myself, but that's entirely the point of vaccines - prevention, not treatment.

I'll bet a tenner that if Conservatives knew that there was a vaccine that would prevent their kids from becoming gay, they'd be trading futures on it.

Too bad there isn't a vaccine against stupidity.

I gotta say. There is alot of fat put downs on here. Im not fat, but this is America not some commie shithole. If part of someones pursuit of happiness is to kill themselves with food, how does that affect you. I smoke 2 packs of cowboy killers a day, sleep with loose women with no protection, and eat mostly meat. I run 65 sets of stairs every day.... for money... not my health. Nobody can actually save anyones life, you can only prolong it.
There aren't nearly enough fat put downs on here. We should be running at least 4x current levels. And any fatso who drones on about fighting a revolution or what not needs to be put on an immediate diet and workout program. All that extra fat won't win the day.

Reactions: M8541Reaper