• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock solid chassis!!!!!!

You cant go wrong with one of Todds stocks for a Comp Rifle. They are so easy to shoot from positional stuff. Todd will take care of you and I don't think you could mess one of his stocks up no matter how hard you beat it up. Like RRfyler said, there are of ton of guys in the TXprc matches shooting this stock along with some of the best shooters. Some people just love there A5s or something similar, but if you like a chassis I don't see where you can wrong shooting one of these. The name says it all, you just cant tear one up.

Just to confirm the rock solid chassis comes with new actions screws correct?

Just had Aaron Roberts of Roberts Precision Rifles put this together for me. It's amazingly amazing :)

Roberts Precision Rifles - Aaron Roberts Houston Texas Riflesmith Gunsmith

9276093083_ae96d3d024_c.jpg

9278877796_972cbe41dc_c.jpg

9278876186_58f5fd84f9_c.jpg

9276092537_b5a584f41d_c.jpg

Your stock came with new action screws right?

Finally raining here in Texas

Defiance action Deviant model, Left hand bolt right port, Obermeyer 260 Remington, Bushnell HDMR H59 scope and of course Rock Solid Stock!

Looks awesome! How does she shoot? 26"?24"?

Don't forget about the Savage guys. A 4.4 SA and LA version would be great in a folder. Light and compact would be something my Savages could use.

Looks awesome! How does she shoot? 26"?24"?

Thanks guys for the compliments. The Obermeyer shoots great. It has shot sub 1/2" 5 shot groups w/43.5 and 44.1g of H4350 it also shoots good with 43.8g. Its a 25" barrel. It is a tight bore. I wanted it to run fast but, that was not happening. It has however sped up about 70fps since I started shooting it. Its running 2870ish w/ 44.1g H4350 with no pressure signs.

Crossing my fingers that mine gets here this week. Iv had my LRI creedmoor for 2 weeks now and have yet to shoot it

I gotta say todd is one of the nicest guys ive talked with. Super customer oriented and friendly as all get out. Counting down the days...

This previous Monday?? I sent mine out and it got there on the 11th.... I'm so anxious to get it.
Gray is a great color I almost went with it but ended up with OD green. What barreled action is it going on?

It got to Todd on the 22nd, so I guess it's this coming week for delivery.

I'm a cheap bastard, that's why I went with a basic color. I have a FDE barreled action ready for it.

If I don't like the color it it's gonna get a krylon job :)

It got to Todd on the 22nd, so I guess it's this coming week for delivery.

I'm a cheap bastard, that's why I went with a basic color. I have a FDE barreled action ready for it.

If I don't like the color it it's gonna get a krylon job :)

I hear that! I thought mine was going to come in this past week but good things come to those who wait!
But I have to say I hope it comes early this week because I'm off Wed. And would love to go shoot some steel with it!

Ups man delivered mine yesterday. Didnt have a barreled action ready so I dropped my 22-250 in there. Man is this stock nice!

20130805_152641_zpsb7a94daf.jpg

Bedding the recoil lug, the bolt holes are oversized to allow for slightly different bolts from various actions. Bed the recoil lug and your good to go.

I am liking this stock more and more. How easy can you adjust the cheek piece? I visited their site but the Specifications page has, well, no specifications. :)

I am liking this stock more and more. How easy can you adjust the cheek piece? I visited their site but the Specifications page has, well, no specifications. :)

Very easy to adjust vertically. Ill post some pics in a few minutes.

Basically two bolts on the side and 2 c clips on the vertical bars.

It comes with two Allen head bolts. I've seen some folks replace them with knurled knobs for the same effect.

Overall length is 32 inches, with one spacer installed at the buttpad. Forend is 13.5 inches from inside leading edge of magwell to end of the stock.

It's a work of art. Love mine.

I would like to know all the specs on this rifle. Its inspiring.