• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia's Staggering Losses In Ukraine

All y'all are forgetting.
When we/USA/Uncle Sam do things it's good. Russia is the evil empire and must be stopped!! Spare no expenses the MIC must be fed.
See: Propaganda.

Everybody slings their own slant. The winners write the history books.

Have you looked in the mirror on that echo chamber? You blather the same repetitive crap through multiple threads trying to force others to adopt your one trick pony view. Jeezzzzz
Well some seem to have learning disabilities... so it needs repeating.

Btw, I posted a nude photo of my self from a mirror. Remember...

I agree the war should never have happened. Putin did exactly what the globalists wanted and Ukraine should feel our hate for letting their people and country accept the pain of allowing that setup.

That said......

Why is anyone believing any media after being bald faced lied to going on three years?

Kamala just stared at you in a camera and said the border is secure.

My sponge like news gathering says Russia underestimated, Russia wanted to fight a war that did not leave the devastations of Chechnya. If Russia really threw the blood into it perhaps it goes the other way but it does so at the cost of Ukraine's leaders willingly letting their people be slaughtered knowing full well they just move to Geneva when it's over.

We are the baddies in this.
There's certainly no 'good guys' in this conflict. Starting with the coup in 2014 (and earlier if you count the NGOs operating in the country) that obama and biden's admin cooked up, to the lack of awareness of NATO thru the escalation of the situation between Russia and Ukraine, and moving on to Finland and Sweden being admitted to NATO in the face of Russia not wanting US missiles on its border, the west is definitely not the 'good guys.'

Putin isn't a 'good guy' either but if you can't understand why he reacted as he did, you are part of the problem.

Let's give an example: Cuban missile crisis. If you're OK with the American reaction to Soviet missiles in Cuba, but not Russia not wanting US missiles on it's border, you're not thinking things thru

M

no doubt there were/are russians and ex-russian military in the donbas since 2014, but that doesn't discount the many ukrainian based militias.
in any case, the exponential attacks on civilians was documented and reported by of OSCE, so it is hardly propaganda.
If Mexico sent an army in and took 1/3 of Texas by force and said 'we used to own this. just taking it back is all'...

And then they occupied said land for eight years... in that process some 'Mexican Americans' became sympathetic to the take over...that would be the equivalent.

And zelenski? He's a puppet for them.

What country was considered the most corrupted before January first 2022?
Maybe Indonesia? Probably Burma is up there as well. I am quite sure we can make a good list of African countries that are corrupt as well.

Not all corruption is equal.

Putin isn't a 'good guy' either but if you can't understand why he reacted as he did, you are part of the problem.

Let's give an example: Cuban missile crisis. If you're OK with the American reaction to Soviet missiles in Cuba, but not Russia not wanting US missiles on it's border, you're not thinking things thru

M
It's exactly like that, except for no missiles. The Ukraine posed a threat to Russia, but it wasn't militarily. It was ideologically and little more.

3F29F72D-AC6D-48A9-A785-C7CDCB0F3213.jpeg

If Mexico sent an army in and took 1/3 of Texas by force and said 'we used to own this. just taking it back is all'...

And then they occupied said land for eight years... in that process some 'Mexican Americans' became sympathetic to the take over...that would be the equivalent.
I would have no problem with Mexico takin southern Cali up to Sacramento and San Francisco, Brownsville Texas, They’d be doing us a favor.

• Angry
Reactions: BLEE and 232593
I would have no problem with Mexico takin southern Cali up to Sacramento and San Francisco, Brownsville Texas, They’d be doing us a favor.
Now thats some demented thinking right there. I may not like whats currently going on in Cali, but its America, we just need to take it back. Ever travelled in Mexico much? I have, and while I have friends there, I wouldnt trade their system for ours.

Reactions: BLEE and tomcatmv
Now thats some demented thinking right there. I may not like whats currently going on in Cali, but its America, we just need to take it back. Ever travelled in Mexico much? I have, and while I have friends there, I wouldnt trade their system for ours.
Its a joke... i think you are taking it a little to seriously.

The Russia/Ukraine "war" is theater on both parts. Ukraine is trying to cast Putin/Russia as the bad guys knowing that they will get support from the US for obvious reason. Russia's theater entails showing how "evil" the West has become and how NATO was infringing on past agreements. If Russia wanted to end this "war" it would have been finished after a few weeks.

Reactions: BLEE and ken226
The west is Jealous of Putins authoritarian Government, because their democratic tricks cant infiltrate it. Same with China.

Their Culture is 1000’s of years older than ours in the US ... they know a thing or two.

Thats not a joke. Serious

Fuck the politicians and their greed!

When will poor people wise up and stop fighting for the rich cock suckers that don't give a fuck about you. And when I say you, I mean it anybody with real money is not down here in the bear pit... they pay people to do this shit( sarcasm... maybe)

I don’t see a single mother fucker responsible for starting this war on the front lines putting their ass on the line.

Reactions: DirtyHarris
You cite that, and as I stated above any and all killing of Russians post 2014 (as described above) is justified. They were occupying someone else's land and hence the Ukrainians had every right to deal with them in any way needed.
nope, Ukes are wrong and how many years prior to Russia saying enough is enough did the UN cite them for crimes against humanity? lol

russia should just steamroll the ukes

Troops don’t win wars, economies do, and we are waaaay more advanced there then any of the 3rd world combloc, we sprinkle some of that on our politicians commie cronies in Ukraine and like magic they win

If we didn’t, Ukraine would just be more of a part of Russia by now, which for their mainstreet would probably be the same as before just “now under new management”

But having Russia own Ukraine isn’t good for the elites who use it for uses strictly of their own greed

I think both the Ukraine and Russia are not beneficial to America or the rest of the world, shit isn’t Ukraine like the sex trafficking capital of Europe?

Man YouTube censored / age restricted the shit out of this video 😂

The west is Jealous of Putins authoritarian Government, because their democratic tricks cant infiltrate it. Same with China.
I do have to say that you are on to something. You are not entirely correct, but you are on the trail.

What actually happened is that the year 2000 was a turning point in the US. That was when the US granted China PNTR.

The fight was between the so called Panda Huggers who were really uber liberals that said the US should not try and impose their will on other countries... they introduced thinking that a Communist Government (such as that of China) is equal in every way to the US form of Government. Keep in mind I am not talking about a particular party, I am talking the overall type of government.

They would outright persecute people that didn't think the way they did. If you were not 100% on board you were an evil McCarthy-ite.

The problem is there were a bunch of people on the left (in the US) that still had objections to China based on their actions and a whole lot of people on the right didn't like that ideology either. But what transpired was big business, primarily the tech sector literally bought off Bill Clinton and a bunch of other people to get special treatment for themselves. You don't get a $100B fortune by just being a nice guy--

Anyway with the above mentioned global ideology being firmly rooted in place (via our own corruption) it gave birth to what I call 'state capitalism'. In China how they define 'private' is not how we define 'private'. Yes they do have companies that are genuinely private based on our definitions, but to them, if the government owns 51% of the company and it has Western Style of management, it is then deemed 'private'.

Basically the Communist Party in China began more and more acting like a Private Equity fund. They would hire and install Western management in firms all across the country including many previously state owned industries. Instead of trying to micro manage, they let the management do whatever they saw fit and would rarely step in for day to day control.

If I ran a business that had the financial backing of the US Government as well as the backing of the CIA and NSA I am quite sure I could turn a good profit. We don't typically do that though (not all the time) so our industry is left to their own devices and trying to please a bank or shareholders and they are at the same time literally competing against state owned actors. What we consider as our prime corporations are in general competing against the comprehensive state power of China. When they (the Chinese) target something, as of late they are somewhat successful in taking it over.

That new form of state level capitalism is what we are up against, and not just from China. Now in ways we are adopting all sorts of otherwise insane things to try and combat it but others just want to join the party. But at the same time as that China has a direct fire hose of money literally directly into Washington DC.

Edit: I should add Russia ain't no fools either. The afore mentioned state backed, state run capitalism is exactly why there are so many Russian yacht owners these days.

And our ideology as the US is concerned is the same as it was back in 2000 when PNTR was granted.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and 232593
The Ukraine, in my opinion, is, and has been, one huge, money-laundering vehicle for our govt for a long time. We have used their land and resources for things uncle Sam was prevented from doing on our soil. Zelensky has the receipts, and is using that leverage to milk us dry. Otherwise, why did he refuse to agree to a peace deal a number of months ago. He needed to keep up the ruse, to keep that money flowing.

If this was such a heated battle, why was a plane load of OUR military equipment headed to Syria from the ukraine when it crashed/was shot down?

There's way too many entanglements involving less than honorable us govt officials in that country, for me to take anything at face value. WHO can you really trust anymore?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I do have to say that you are on to something. You are not entirely correct, but you are on the trail.

What actually happened is that the year 2000 was a turning point in the US. That was when the US granted China PNTR.

The fight was between the so called Panda Huggers who were really uber liberals that said the US should not try and impose their will on other countries... they introduced thinking that a Communist Government (such as that of China) is equal in every way to the US form of Government. Keep in mind I am not talking about a particular party, I am talking the overall type of government.

They would outright persecute people that didn't think the way they did. If you were not 100% on board you were an evil McCarthy-ite.

The problem is there were a bunch of people on the left (in the US) that still had objections to China based on their actions and a whole lot of people on the right didn't like that ideology either. But what transpired was big business, primarily the tech sector literally bought off Bill Clinton and a bunch of other people to get special treatment for themselves. You don't get a $100B fortune by just being a nice guy--

Anyway with the above mentioned global ideology being firmly rooted in place (via our own corruption) it gave birth to what I call 'state capitalism'. In China how they define 'private' is not how we define 'private'. Yes they do have companies that are genuinely private based on our definitions, but to them, if the government owns 51% of the company and it has Western Style of management, it is then deemed 'private'.

Basically the Communist Party in China began more and more acting like a Private Equity fund. They would hire and install Western management in firms all across the country including many previously state owned industries. Instead of trying to micro manage, they let the management do whatever they saw fit and would rarely step in for day to day control.

If I ran a business that had the financial backing of the US Government as well as the backing of the CIA and NSA I am quite sure I could turn a good profit. We don't typically do that though (not all the time) so our industry is left to their own devices and trying to please a bank or shareholders and they are at the same time literally competing against state owned actors. What we consider as our prime corporations are in general competing against the comprehensive state power of China. When they (the Chinese) target something, as of late they are somewhat successful in taking it over.

That new form of state level capitalism is what we are up against, and not just from China. Now in ways we are adopting all sorts of otherwise insane things to try and combat it but others just want to join the party. But at the same time as that China has a direct fire hose of money literally directly into Washington DC.

Edit: I should add Russia ain't no fools either. The afore mentioned state backed, state run capitalism is exactly why there are so many Russian yacht owners these days.

And our ideology as the US is concerned is the same as it was back in 2000 when PNTR was granted.
Wow, I feel like I actually learned something here. I don’t quit know how to relay my thoughts in a professional manor in this subject or fully grasp the details. It seem like China’s party has embraced pseudo Capitalism in their communist government.

In that way westerns have gained a foot hold through industry but the heavy authoritarian hand of the PRC will not let them (western capitalists)take full control. Edit( infact this partnership has allowed china to gain influence over our politicians.

Reactions: alamo5000
Wow, I feel like I actually learned something here. I don’t quit know how to relay my thoughts in a professional manor in this subject or fully grasp the details. It seem like China’s party has embraced pseudo Capitalism in their communist government.

In that way westerns have gained a foot hold through industry but the heavy authoritarian hand of the PRC will not let them (western capitalists)take full control. Edit( infact this partnership has allowed china to gain influence over our politicians.
Thank you. This is my area.

It seem like China’s party has embraced pseudo Capitalism in their communist government.

Genuine "Communism" is actually foreign to China and a relatively new concept. What the government essentially did is maintain control but also reverted back to historical economic models that have been in place in the area at various points in history (IE back during the numerous Dynasties). They basically went to the history books and cherry picked certain things out of certain parts of history and mashed them in together in a modern context.

And you are spot on with the rest of the quote.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Ukraine is in a situation of its own making. After the collapse of the USSR they inherited a substantial nuclear arsenal. They should have kept a few hundred, they know who they live next to.

Those who beat their swords into plows will plow fields for those with swords.

Disarmament always leads to destruction.

This is largely correct and has been proven a few times since the end of the Cold War, which is why the US will get told to go pound sand the next time we try to convince a county to give up its WMDs in exchange for our protection.

Sure buddy.
1599px-Flag_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg.png
Can’t deny the Nazi imagery. But open gay couples in the ranks? Have to imagine Otto Skorzeny would be rolling in his grave. Yet Goring was at the least a cross dresser.
What a mess..propaganda so outnumbers actual news that no one knows what to believe, at least on a small scale so.. mission accomplished?

Reactions: 232593
Can’t deny the Nazi imagery. But open gay couples in the ranks? Have to imagine Otto Skorzeny would be rolling in his grave. Yet Goring was at the least a cross dresser.
What a mess..propaganda so outnumbers actual news that no one knows what to believe, at least on a small scale so.. mission accomplished?
I believe its time for a beer.

Ukraine is in a situation of its own making. After the collapse of the USSR they inherited a substantial nuclear arsenal. They should have kept a few hundred, they know who they live next to.

You know Ukraine sold back a massive chunk of its conventional military force to pay gas debts to Russia? They had a substantial military force and sold it off. Its one of the big issues I have with arming them and supporting this the way we are.

Say for instance Ukraine pushes Russians out of pre maiden Ukraine. Now what? All of Ukrainians heavy industrial capacity that has been destroyed.l. Now who’s going to go in and invest to rebuild all of their infrastructure? Who's gonna pay for it. Why couldn’t they slow down and do this peacefully unstead of force the issue. For the past 30 years Warsaw pact countries have be “turning west”, why push the issue on Ukraine.

The destruction reaped is not worth the gain, the gain would have naturally occurred if patience had been applied. This I personally feel is a massive mistake in leadership allow things to descend into this chaos.

Look at what was sacrificed globally... what a waste.

You know Ukraine sold back a massive chunk of its conventional military force to pay gas debts to Russia? They had a substantial military force and sold it off. Its one of the big issues I have with arming them and supporting this the way we are.

Say for instance Ukraine pushes Russians out of pre maiden Ukraine. Now what? All of Ukrainians heavy industrial capacity that has been destroyed.l. Now who’s going to go in and invest to rebuild all of their infrastructure? Who's gonna pay for it. Why couldn’t they slow down and do this peacefully unstead of force the issue. For the past 30 years Warsaw pact countries have be “turning west”, why push the issue on Ukraine.

The destruction reaped is not worth the gain, the gain would have naturally occurred if patience had been applied. This I personally feel is a massive mistake in leadership allow things to descend into this chaos.

Look at what was sacrificed globally... what a waste.
War. What is it good for?

^^^ This. I don't believe anything coming out Ukraine. Not casualties, counterattacks, 'hero's... none of it.

This is all Kabuki theater and is not going to end well.

Just look at who is cheering for Ukraine and war there... and whose son was on boards... and whose money is being laundered. I bet the billions going to Ukraine are coming right back to the USA and into the pockets of big Democrat donors... who will put it right back into the party machine to use against America.

Nothing, IMHO, that we see here is real.

But that's just my opinion.

Sirhr

Not denying just curious. I saw one report that was supposed to be an official financial disclosure of payment to the families of deceased. Claimed just north of 50k dead and payment which when I did the math came out to about $110,000 to family of the deceased.

Tried to take a screen shot but it was from a video and came out fuzzy.

9724E28A-3CB3-48D8-A805-7DC8E520E092.jpeg

Reactions: 232593
Maybe Indonesia? Probably Burma is up there as well. I am quite sure we can make a good list of African countries that are corrupt as well.

Not all corruption is equal.
Nice. I figured you would dodge the question.
Russia bad but it's okay for the uke cock sucker to be the whore bitch puppet of the USA/EU.
I am often amazed at the ability of people to square shit in their brain.

Russia bad but it's okay for the uke cock sucker to be the whore bitch puppet of the USA/EU.
Just remember that anger is not a good argument.

I have no interest in getting into a pot shot contest.

Really?

How about this? Fuck the EU.

Mike
And the UN which has been weaponized against the nation that funds it and hosts it.

US needs to withdraw all funding. Withdraw diplomatic recognition. Eject them from NY. And tell the whole corrupt bunch of them to pound sand.

Oh and sell the building to Trump for spendy condos!

Sirhr

Kolomoysky Owns Burisma Holdings

The real person who was the benefactor to, and the boss of, Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings, was not the CEO of Burisma Holdings, Mykola Zlochevsky, but it was instead Ihor Kolomoysky, who was part of the newly installed Ukrainian Government, which the Obama Administration itself had actually just installed in Ukraine, in what the head of the “private CIA” firm Stratfor correctly called “the most blatant coup in history.”

Shortly after the Obama Administration’s Ukrainian coup, on March 2, 2014, Kolomoysky, who supported Yanukovych’s overthrow, was appointed the governor of Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. Hunter Biden, with no experience in the industry or region, would join Kolomoysky’s Burisma Holdings two months later on May 12, 2014.

A 2012 study of Burisma Holdings done in Ukraine by the AntiCorruption Action Centre (ANTAC), an investigative nonprofit co-funded by American billionaire George Soros and the U.S. State Department, found that the true owner of Burisma Holdings was none other than Ukrainian billionaire-oligarch Ihor Kolomoysky.

thanks to 30 years of hard propaganda in the media, as well as forced brainwashing in schools, the average millennial is as indoctrinated into NWO socialist tyranny as the most extreme komsomol and Young Leninist member was in the soviet union.

you'll have a better chance of convincing the "victim class" not to vote democrat than you will convincing millennial leftists and neocons that they shouldn't keep conquering the world for the NWO.

And the UN which has been weaponized against the nation that funds it and hosts it.

US needs to withdraw all funding. Withdraw diplomatic recognition. Eject them from NY. And tell the whole corrupt bunch of them to pound sand.

Oh and sell the building to Trump for spendy condos!

Sirhr
the UN is actively helping and funding migrants invading our country.
they even issue debit cards to them, likely paid for by you know who (us).

the NWO types in here would have sided with the British during the revolution because of "territorial integrity" rabble rabble.
I have convinced my self the Democratics are an extension of Britis colonialism/rule.

Obama’s family in Kenya had ties to British “ missionaries”.

Kamala Harris family in India has ties back to British Colonialism. Jamaica is a British common wealth. Has an Aunt or cousin involved in Canada’s Government.

The country was hijacked in the 1930’s after the depression and has been used as a tool for global domination since.

All the wars the US has been involved in in Europe... Democrats were at the helm.

Wilson, Roosevelt, Clinton, Now Obama/Biden.

Reactions: 232593 and FS1

….and given them access to our IP which they exploit.