• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia's Staggering Losses In Ukraine

Just remember that anger is not a good argument.

I have no interest in getting into a pot shot contest.

Anger? Project much?
It was a simple question which you seem to have difficulty answering.
Honestly, I am not interested in your answer since you have already justified it in your mind. $20 is $20, right?

the UN is actively helping and funding migrants invading our country.
they even issue debit cards to them, likely paid for by you know who (us).
but rusha bad!
1663536336238.png

Has anyone gotten an actual real, not propaganda filled accounting of what the Ukraine losses have been?
I suspect the Ukrainians have lost a lot more in personnel, equipment and infrastructure than we are being told.

This is essentially a hot proxy war between the USA and Russia, where the USA is providing the weapons, providing the intelligence, providing the battle planning and commands and probably providing plenty of "advisors" on the ground as well. Probably also flying the "Ukranian drones" as well.

The Russians walked into a trap the CIA had carefully planned and goaded them into. They didn't realize it until it was way too late to get away with making a quick discrete withdrawl.

It's hard to say at this point how things will go, but I think it would be dangerous to automatically assume the Russians will just decide to roll over and accept a humiliating utter defeat and losing how badly nobody knows, without giving it everything they have first.

The Russians are doing the good old standby of emptying out the prisons for bulk fodder troops, that says they are preparing for a long, brutal fight with heavy losses. They've probably got half a million prisoners they can force onto the front lines if they have to, good old communist style, rifle in their hands and commissar with a pistol behind them. Unlike the west who's public cannot stand heavy losses for any length of time, the Russians just like the Chinese can absorb much heavier losses, especially by making sure most of the losses are those who "don't matter much".

At this time, I doubt the CIA handlers will let the Ukraine accept a peace agreement that does not include utter humiliation for Russia.
The Russians probably badly want out of the war, but also understand they are stuck keeping up the fight at some level until the CIA runs out of enough Ukranian bodies and the European economy contracts enough that the other side is willing to be serious about a peace deal everybody can live with.

I would say that those listening to the western propaganda without doing a bunch of thinking for themselves, and expecting a quick sudden victory and utter vanquishing of the evil eastern horde and everyone home for Christmas to celebrate may find things don't quite work out as they were promised.
Much the same as those who listened to Russian propaganda that they were marching in and on the verge of total victory, were rather disappointed.

In the end, whatever happens this will be a nice big win for the CIA and a huge win for the finances of corrupt politicians not only here but all over the west, and the Military Industrial Complex will be giddy with joy at all the purchases and expenditure of expensive weapons systems that of course must be replaced right away.

The losers will be as always, most directly the working class in the Ukraine, the working class in Russia and the working class all over Europe.
Nobody really is going to care how much suffering this causes in Africa, nobody really cares despite virtue signaling otherwise.
What one benefit does the common man on the street realize from this war?

I have convinced my self the Democratics are an extension of Britis colonialism/rule.

Obama’s family in Kenya had ties to British “ missionaries”.

Kamala Harris family in India has ties back to British Colonialism. Jamaica is a British common wealth. Has an Aunt or cousin involved in Canada’s Government.

The country was hijacked in the 1930’s after the depression and has been used as a tool for global domination since.

All the wars the US has been involved in in Europe... Democrats were at the helm.

Wilson, Roosevelt, Clinton, Now Obama/Biden.
See also; "torries". Understand who they were and what they supported during the revolutionary war, and you're likely to see quite the resemblance to today's dems (and some repubs).

Some get to feel good about helping the uke's fight the evil empire that tried to takeover the USA with Donald Trump's help. ??
Sorry, that's all I got
Yep, tards in Lexington and Concord Ma adding Uke flags to their yard full of other SJW signs.

Just like they will eject Venezuelans in less than 24 hours they won’t send their own kids to war.

You know Ukraine sold back a massive chunk of its conventional military force to pay gas debts to Russia? They had a substantial military force and sold it off. Its one of the big issues I have with arming them and supporting this the way we are.

Say for instance Ukraine pushes Russians out of pre maiden Ukraine. Now what? All of Ukrainians heavy industrial capacity that has been destroyed.l. Now who’s going to go in and invest to rebuild all of their infrastructure? Who's gonna pay for it. Why couldn’t they slow down and do this peacefully unstead of force the issue. For the past 30 years Warsaw pact countries have be “turning west”, why push the issue on Ukraine.

The destruction reaped is not worth the gain, the gain would have naturally occurred if patience had been applied. This I personally feel is a massive mistake in leadership allow things to descend into this chaos.

Look at what was sacrificed globally... what a waste.
I cant disagree here with the caveat that I suppose its better to sell your gear than to freeze with no heat. People dont always make the best choices when theyre cold and hungry.

Unless the $$$ went into the politicians pockets...which is likely.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
In all actuality there is no real number out there for any of this. All of it is just 'estimates'. No question about it that Ukraine has suffered heavy loss, especially if you consider civilian losses, buildings and infrastructure. It stands to reason that if a large foreign military invades and takes over 1/3 of another country that large losses will be had. That would be like the headline, "Bull enters China shop. China shop suffers major losses."

Initially the Ukrainians definitely lost a lot. As the war progressed though and they got more versed in fighting and got their feet (and technology) Russia got punished severely. Keep in mind that this is in part due to completely shitty planning on the Russian's part. They spread their guys so thin, had extremely weak supply lines, didn't really support their troops, so naturally the morale was extremely low.

If you are a Russian soldier and you see hundreds and maybe even thousands of your brothers in arms getting killed, then the leader of YOUR country say, "We have lost nothing" that really doesn't inspire confidence at all.

On the other hand comparing one estimate to another estimate is useless. I don't even look at those numbers and really don't care. It's pointless to quantify it that way.

The only metric that I use was that Russia had ZERO BUSINESS sending troops of any kind to Ukraine. Anyone that tries to justify their actions is a fool. It doesn't matter the narrative about big bad NATO or not. Someone saying earlier in this thread that NATO=ISIS is absolutely stupid.

If someone were to actually try and draw a comparison using that whole 'NATO narrative' they could say something like 'what if China built a massive military base in the North of Mexico', but some of the crap I see here is just that. Crap.

In the greater context of things Putin literally has visions of returning to the old USSR days. No matter what happens I will not side with that.
You are believing the propagandists false narrative. You should stop. Russia had more business there than the USA had when invading the dozens upon dozens of sovereign nations it has which resulted in the displacement and deaths of millions of people. I guess as long as it’s “fighting them over their so not to do it here” and “for the the constitution” it’s fine. Give me a break.

If Mexico sent an army in and took 1/3 of Texas by force and said 'we used to own this. just taking it back is all'...

And then they occupied said land for eight years... in that process some 'Mexican Americans' became sympathetic to the take over...that would be the equivalent.
Ok, but what if they invaded and occupied California under the same pretenses?

I think @alamo5000 has CNN on the television and is transcribing their propaganda in this thread in real time with every post made. Damn near word for word Karine Jean-Pierre style.

Look at who is supporting and backing Ukraine and that should let you know what you need to. I’m completely against anything these people are for.

I think @alamo5000 has CNN on the television and is transcribing their propaganda in this thread in real time with every post made. Damn near word for word Karine Jean-Pierre style.

Look at who is supporting and backing Ukraine and that should let you know what you need to. I’m completely against anything these people are for.
we all know there are a lotta letter agencies spending your tax money on payroll. they send out their sinister little indoctrinated jerk-offs to disseminate propaganda and attempt to influence opinion.

no doubt there were/are russians and ex-russian military in the donbas since 2014, but that doesn't discount the many ukrainian based militias.
in any case, the exponential attacks on civilians was documented and reported by of OSCE, so it is hardly propaganda.

It is important to remember that the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine started in 2014 after the Obama administration and U.S. Congress members installed a new government in Ukraine, in what the head of the “private CIA” firm Stratfor called “the most blatant coup in history.”

In response to the U.S.-backed coup, the Luhansk and Donetsk regions in the Donbas held a referendum on seceding from Ukraine, in which 96% of Luhansk and 89% of Donetsk voted for the creation of two new self-described independent republics in eastern Ukraine.

Moscow said the vote reflected the "will of the people," but the European Union called the elections "illegal and illegitimate", which quickly turned violent and descended into an all-out conflict between the Ukrainian military and Russian-backed separatist forces of Luhansk and Donetsk.

Between 2014 and 2022 the War in Donbas killed an estimated 14,000 people, forcing millions of people to flee the region, and turning the conflict zone into one of the world’s most mine-contaminated areas.

The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) has had observers on-the-ground monitoring the situation in Donbas since the outbreak of open conflict began in 2014.

The OSCE has been the only international civilian observer mission allowed to collect information from both sides of the contact line, and its data, while incomplete, remains the best available.

Feb 14: 174 ceasefire violations, 41 explosions

Feb 15: 153 ceasefire violations, 76 explosions

Feb 16: 509 ceasefire violations, 316 explosions

Feb 17: 870 ceasefire violations, 654 explosions

Feb 18: 1,566 ceasefire violations, 1,413 explosions

Feb 19-20: 3,231 ceasefire violations, 2,026 explosions

Feb 21: 1,927 ceasefire violations, 1,481 explosions

Feb 21: Russia recognizes independence of Donetsk and Luhansk

Feb 22: 1,710 ceasefire violations, 1,420 explosions

Feb 24: Russia launches ‘special military operation’
This is what any secession attempt of a US state will look like.

You know Ukraine sold back a massive chunk of its conventional military force to pay gas debts to Russia? They had a substantial military force and sold it off. Its one of the big issues I have with arming them and supporting this the way we are.

Say for instance Ukraine pushes Russians out of pre maiden Ukraine. Now what? All of Ukrainians heavy industrial capacity that has been destroyed.l. Now who’s going to go in and invest to rebuild all of their infrastructure? Who's gonna pay for it. Why couldn’t they slow down and do this peacefully unstead of force the issue. For the past 30 years Warsaw pact countries have be “turning west”, why push the issue on Ukraine.

The destruction reaped is not worth the gain, the gain would have naturally occurred if patience had been applied. This I personally feel is a massive mistake in leadership allow things to descend into this chaos.

Look at what was sacrificed globally... what a waste.
I did not hear about the Ukraine giving up military capability to pay off the gas bill they had. Does not surprise me though. Do you know what they traded? Tanks? SPARTY? ADA? Counter battery radars?

This is starting to look like what would happen if there was a war between ASVAB failures. One side to incompetent or I’ll equipped to capitalize on the others mistakes. Case in point, that large stalled Russian convoy that was reported on in the first month of the conflict. That was an FO’s wet dream right there. Had the Ukrainians did step two of MDMP and created a MCOO ( doctrinal output of MA/IPB) they would have ID’d fast avenues of approach, choke point along that route, and some decent PAA sites in advance. From there they could have dropped ARTY on them and made a 21st century version of the highway if death. Especially with that massive convoy stuck and uncoiled that long.

Russians should have invested in some ISR that could look 200+ KMs past the FLOT. That way they could capitalize on the benifits of their long range ARTY. Now they have to fire a lot more munitions to achieve their desired effects. Further straining their already stressed logistics.

So we have been sending some effective weapons to Ukraine and killing lots of Russians. Any Russians CDR worth a squirt of piss would be requesting higher level effects to degrade that capability. So at some point Putin is going to poke us back. What do you think he will do to retaliate?

Hmmmmmm, I figured we would be over this by now. It's just another cash cow if you all didn't realize it by now. I'm also not sure why any of these fucksticks still take mainstream media as an accurate depiction of anything...those are thr same twats who said Trump colluded with Russia, ivermectin didn't work, the vaccine would keep you from catching/spreading covid, hunters laptop wasn't real, etc.

Fuck em both, though watching these sanctions backfire on the EU has been absolutely hilarious. Can't wait to hear about the rolling outages and people freezing this winter in Germany.

Buncha fucking morons.

It was a mistake, Putin did not think the US would do a thing about it. This is why it waited for Biden to be in office. They took Crimea under Obummer and nothing happened, why would something happen this time under Obummer part 3.

I did not hear about the Ukraine giving up military capability to pay off the gas bill they had. Does not surprise me though. Do you know what they traded? Tanks? SPARTY? ADA? Counter battery radars?

This is starting to look like what would happen if there was a war between ASVAB failures. One side to incompetent or I’ll equipped to capitalize on the others mistakes. Case in point, that large stalled Russian convoy that was reported on in the first month of the conflict. That was an FO’s wet dream right there. Had the Ukrainians did step two of MDMP and created a MCOO ( doctrinal output of MA/IPB) they would have ID’d fast avenues of approach, choke point along that route, and some decent PAA sites in advance. From there they could have dropped ARTY on them and made a 21st century version of the highway if death. Especially with that massive convoy stuck and uncoiled that long.

Russians should have invested in some ISR that could look 200+ KMs past the FLOT. That way they could capitalize on the benifits of their long range ARTY. Now they have to fire a lot more munitions to achieve their desired effects. Further straining their already stressed logistics.

So we have been sending some effective weapons to Ukraine and killing lots of Russians. Any Russians CDR worth a squirt of piss would be requesting higher level effects to degrade that capability. So at some point Putin is going to poke us back. What do you think he will do to retaliate?
Yes it was years ago. Gave up Tu-160’s,Su-24’s, Cruise missiles and all sorts of other stuff. Tons of old Soviet arms poured out of Ukrainein the 90’s and 00’s. They sold an aircraft carriers to China https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning
India https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/INS_Vikramaditya

Looking at the situation through my civilian eyes this is what I see-

If EU US(Nato)and others who have stepped in to support Ukraine stick it out in the long haul, militarily I do not think there is much Russian can do. NATO>Russia in conventional arms and has been for a long time, Russia steps it up so can the west. We are seeing that now. Hopefully they don’t do anything too drastic like hit the damn at the Kyiv Reservoir...

I think Russia was tolerant with losing ground in the north( Kiev, Kharkiv). Not ideal for them, it was a big loss. I believe their force will dig in heavily in the LPR, DPR, Crimea, and the areas of Kherson east of the Dnipro. Those areas are heavily pro Russian, people who live there are fighting for their home turff and have already shown a willingness to fight for the last 8 years. Seems they want to stock with Russia. Are they worth the potential losses to push into? Imo, trying to negotiate something similar to Minsk with the demilitarization zone like the 38th parallel in Korea, stop the fighting start rebuilding.

To me the big ??? is motivation to stick it out long haul. This is not a popular war in Russia or NATO, like all other conflicts how long will people in the nations support it. That will be the deciding factor. Like in Vietnam you can go over there and dominate militarily but if politicians give up a few years later it was a waste and pointless.

Putin is a straight shooter, generally when he says something he is inclined to do it. A “red” line for him is NATO weapons being used against Russia proper. I believe that has the potential to escalate Russia to bring out the sunshine... basically keep the fight in Ukraine proper and it stays conventional.

That being said, what has happened is not what I personally think or believe is the propper course. I think this war was a mistake on all sides an could have been avoided years ago, supporting Ukraine in a war against Russia is dumb, west aggressively pushing in Ukraine politically was not smart, but here we are, that I cannot change, I will always push for a peaceful resolution of the conflict

Globalist puppet regime used as a money laundering operation on a grand scale vs commies - fuck 'em all.
except there haven't been commies in Russia since the end of the USSR. They've become quite entrepreneurs. May be mafiosi and the govt may be authoritarian but not communist

IOW Russia isn't a threat any more no matter what the media wants you to think

M

Makes you wonder why the Army was so intent on the new rifle/cartridge combo.
According to them, the russian boogeymen were all wearing space age armor that no one could kill.

Reactions: TorF
Ukraine is like a chick who is a 10 crazy and a 2 hot

1663604724690.png

and for some reason we are fighting over her... when you know as soon as you beat off the other guy... now your strapped with a 10/2... let the other guy be strapped with her...

That is what this whole thing basically boils down to. Putin did NOT have to do this. As you said, this whole thing was ego driven. He is finished as a global leader anywhere on the world stage.

And more importantly he has shown his military forces are not what everyone thought they were cracked up to be. The biggest worry now is the fact he has proven himself to be somewhat illogical, as well as unstable. And he has nukes....... With a big ego to go along with them. And that is NOT a good combination.

I'm starting to believe that little piss pot in North Korea has more common sense than this guy.
Not sure where you get your information from, watch MSNBC much? Yes Putin is a despot, however. If I was faced with the same set of circumstances I would have done the same thing as Putin.

Let's do a little thought experiment. If China ran a coup in Mexico helping install a Pro China puppet in 2014, flooded Mexico with heavy Chinese weapons, trained cartels to on how to defeat our military, and they killed fifteen thousand Expat Americans living in Mexico. Oh yes, and filled Mexico with Biolabs, and Soros run NGO's, sure as fuck I would as President of the country call on a special operation to rid Mexico of all of the above. Added bonus, there's valuable assets like natural energy there, then I would take that while I was at it.

The war in Ukraine is mostly to blame on Neo Con, and Neo Liberal war mongers looking to expand their power, as well they still falsely blame Putin for Trump being elected in 2016, which by all measures has made Putin enemy number two on the Globalist/Nato hit list. Can you name all of the violations that Nato has doubled back on from the 1997 Nato/Russia accords, I bet not, how about another fucking Cold War, while we are at it? But wait, now we got a real live hot war, awesome right!

Basically your reasoning is every single vapid MSM narrative being spun forth since the beginning of the war. Like this one "oh Putin is a mad man, he's lost his mind!" or "Putin has locked himself in his house and only talks to people on the phone." Do yourself a little favor and read some Prof Mesheimer, then get back to us. I am not saying it's not a tragedy, it's fucking terrible, but it's been perpetuated by the UK, our country, and mostly Obama's cronies at the State Department, Victoria Neuland, Anthony Blinken, and other such deep state creeps.

It's astounding what an effective job the media has done at brainwashing the masses, just amazing really.

Are the recent Ukrainian successes being reported actually real success? If so, is it just US SF deployed members out of uniform sent to fix what was becoming an obvious total cluster fuck? I have no faith that the Ukie military after thousands of losses just miraculously turned into a 1st rate army after getting a few high end systems to play with. This smacks of Afghanistan before the saluting zone and no beard policy. There are lots of guys here who know personally is this is happening so I find it telling that it hasn’t been mentioned. The silence speaks volumes.
Anywhooo Putin seems like the kind of guy to escalate quickly if this is the case. Is there a scheduled end to the US operation to avoid becoming obvious, or is mission creep the name of the game?

Are the recent Ukrainian successes being reported actually real success? If so, is it just US SF deployed members out of uniform sent to fix what was becoming an obvious total cluster fuck? I have no faith that the Ukie military after thousands of losses just miraculously turned into a 1st rate army after getting a few high end systems to play with. This smacks of Afghanistan before the saluting zone and no beard policy. There are lots of guys here who know personally is this is happening so I find it telling that it hasn’t been mentioned. The silence speaks volumes.
Anywhooo Putin seems like the kind of guy to escalate quickly if this is the case. Is there a scheduled end to the US operation to avoid becoming obvious, or is mission creep the name of the game?
Not sure what we have there on our end, probably SF. It's no big secret that the British SAS is there in mass, training, and running intelligence and tons of other shit. The French are there as well, it's probable that the Russian ships that were hit were all operations run by the French. So yeah...

In other news...

Last edited:
I don't see how Russia can possibly win in the long term, which is why the nukes will fly when their national survival is at risk.

the NWO neocons and totalitarian "democrats" have been training and preparing the AFU for war since 2014, and encouraging them to engage in terrorism against civilians in order to break morale and beat everyone back into submission- and more importantly to provoke a war. Once the war was provoked, they were ready to pounce according to plan, and have given Ukraine more weapons than Russia can afford to build. And it's a bottomless toy chest and endless dollars. they have been using US military planes and satellites to provide top secret real time intel so the AFU knows exactly where to aim and fire. They have provided direct on-the-ground leadership with the best professionals they can drum up, and have created shock troops of international "mercenaries" who are actually US/NATO combat personnel. For all intents and purposes, the Biden Regime and it's client states are in a hot war with Russia right now. Russia is not the military Sparta that was the USSR. they are a relatively poor nation who is trying to defend their own borders and people; and at this point they are doing it in the face of the entire NWO. For as well as the Russians have fought so far, and inflicted massive casualties on the AFU, they are outnumbered, outgunned, and outclassed by the weaponry that 50 years of American taxes were spent on to keep our own borders safe (the joke's on us, I guess). As for the AFU, left to their own devices they would have had the shit kicked out of them in a few weeks. They can't find their ass with both hands without NATO/NWO doing it for them.

Most Gen X Russians know what it was like to be raped to death by the NWO back in the 90's. Figuratively and often literally. They have no intention of submitting to that again. After throwing off the evil communists, they thought that the West would welcome them with open arms to freedom and prosperity. After all, they were just the common people - the victims of their communist masters. Instead, the totalitarian democrats and neocons sharpened their knives and carved the place up, and the people with it. So now, Russians know what to expect. Puppet Biden got the war that his masters pushed him into achieving, and the goal is "regime change" in Russia, and the complete dissolution of the Russian state as they know it. So is Putin the "sort of guy" to escalate? yeah, when he sees that Russia is about to go under, he will, and despite Soros' best efforts, most Russians are right there with him.

How do you kill prairie dog? You let it stick its head out, stand up proud and tall...

Thats what is happening in the "counter-offensive" and what will keep happening until Ukies run out of willing and West finds itself broke and frozen.

PS: On the economic front i wonder why all the fuss is about gas, oil, fertilizer, food etc. when GDP of Russia is less than that of a Texas and why would all mighty NWO leaders want a gas-station that masquerades as a country. Perhaps the answers are more complex than just some widely "known truths" being pushed by ignorant idiots and people with agendas...

Reactions: khel

To add to the discussion. You can't have an outlet spewing verified bullshit in the morning and the same outlet god's truth in the afternoon. World does not work like this. There are agendas, smoke and mirrors, but in general for the last 10 (100 for some smarter people) years its pretty evident who is the real enemy of the entire worlds Joe and Jane Doe's...

worse as more states will feel the same but any union you join willingly you should be allowed to leave willingly imho

Up until the Civil War a soundly supported idea.

Lincoln imposed Hamiltonian principles through conflict. Jefferson was put to bed.

There had to be a modern day reason to make "Hamilton" a hero with that stupid musical.

Not sure where you get your information from, watch MSNBC much? Yes Putin is a despot, however. If I was faced with the same set of circumstances I would have done the same thing as Putin.

I don't necessarily disagree (or totally agree) with your assessment, but rather would simply like to point out that "Yes Saddam is a despot, however..." would have been a pretty spicy take for conservatives to make anytime from 1991 to 2021, and yet now the same passes for a mainstream perspective on the right without any reconciliation with past stances on interventionalism. I'm also not convinced that most conservatives would show any reluctance to bomb Iran or NK tomorrow if given a thin whisker of justification. My point is that this whole thing is just kinda jarring, so don't be surprised if the normies don't follow the logic.

Getting back to Putin's justification for the invasion, he's facing what appears to be irreversible population collapse at home. It's now or never to invade his neighbors under the guise of reunification. Yeah, there's the whole NATO threat and that's actually good justification as well, but that problem hypothetically has political solutions but internal demographics certainly does not. Assuming that Putin prevails, expect further expansion.

If one believes that China will also suffer from such an issue, it becomes clear that the next few decades will be substantially more exciting than the previous few, and that the US's radically misallocation of resources will be very consequential to our ability to participate in the upcoming games.

Reactions: 232593