• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sexy pics... (range report)

Joeyhotfizzle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2008
Florida
I think I'm done buying rifles for now... This hobby is quite expensive. More pics and a range report tom. Enjoy...

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Oh yeah thanks to everybody who convinced me to drop the money into the AR10 (you know who you are) and Mr. Dustin "<span style="color: #CC6600">Hitechtactical</span>" for the ERGO grip and Harris BRMS.

Re: Sexy pics...

Thanks guys...

billy, I think it's fiberglass. It came from Armalite that way.

James, Yes it is a bone stock Savage 10FCP McMillan that I bedded with Marine Tex and carefully painted with Krylon.

Simply put I'm a happy camper, now back to reloading...

Great looking rifles Joeyhotfizzle. Unfortunately, I have bad news for you. There is no such thing as "I done with buying rifles". It is an addiction. Your rifles are going to be lonely in that big safe there. Soon enough, you will have new addition to the family.

Great rifles, Range report?

Haha!
grin.gif
I know I said the same thing about a year ago. It's like a bad Zit no matter how many times you pop it, it keeps on coming back!

Range report tomorrow. I'm loading up 100 rounds for both rifles right now.

Thanks again gents...

Lookin' good brah!! The paint looks good.

We'll have to hit the range soon. I know I'm missin' out tomorrow, but maybe sometime in the next week we can hit it up also.

I have a lot of reloading that needs to get done, but I'm gonna need your AMAXs to do it. I should maybe get some more Scenars for Manatee too.

I just got back from the range for the load development for both rifles. I will upload the targets a little bit later, for now it's nap time and I'm dehydrated because of the heat.

Dustin, again thanks for the hook up. I really like how the Savage turned up and it held up well today at the range.

Hank, maybe the day will come that I will grow some balls to paint my optics.

james, you can order the Savage 10 FCP with the McMillan stock, FYI.

WOW, that is an AWESOME job on the Savage. The AR-10 is cool too!

Time to shoot.

Thanks sideshow.

Here's some group shots for my load test today.

- All are 5 shot groups at 100 yards with 3 3's for zeroing.
- 175 SMK's, Varget, CCI BR2 and Winchester brass.
- Weather was pretty good, fairly hot and humid with some wind.

The Armalite was very fun to shoot and recoil was very tame. I'm still learning how to shoot this monster and hopefully I will be able to shoot it better with practice. The Savage was awesome as always and I think I found a new load for her.

Enough talk here's some pics:

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

Try 42.4 of H4895 or 43.4 of Varget. I just tried the loads with the H4895 and they shot better than the Varget loads.

I finally been able to shoot the AR10 under MOA I just needed more practice and maybe the barrel settled down a bit. The AR10 is more difficult to shoot for me.

Goodluck with your Savage!