• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Silencer Shop News Update: ATF eForms Launch Imminent!

You might need to request the desktop site if using your phone. I did it on the iPad with no issue.
Yep i just certified on my phone (Android). Wasn't super difficult just a bit particular. For example to type you have to tap the keyboard icon on the pop out menu. It's like the software is remote desktoping into another machine or something.

Yep i just certified on my phone (Android). Wasn't super difficult just a bit particular. For example to type you have to tap the keyboard icon on the pop out menu. It's like the software is remote desktoping into another machine or something.
That’s exactly what it’s doing

Out of curiosity, why does one have to go through the extra steps on a suppressor when one can do a fm 1 for SBR from home?

Out of curiosity, why does one have to go through the extra steps on a suppressor when one can do a fm 1 for SBR from home?
manufacturing vs purchasing. If you bought an SBR you would do a form 4. If you convert a standard rifle to and SBR you do a form 1. If you make your own silencer, form 1.

Makes sense. I don't care about the 200. I see no reason whatsoever that one can go buy a class 3 item, do a check and pay at point of sale the 200 and be done. Receipt is temp stamp and emailed the actual. Same result in the end. Dealer submits, monthly check to Gov

I'm happy others are getting through, but for those of us who don't fit under this statement:

"Customers have reacted enthusiastically to the Silencer Shop Full Auto software"

6ayhfk.jpg

I saw today on the SS instagram that they had one get approved in 7 days!!! This is giving me hope for when I finally get the cash to do my 2 Otter Creek Hydrogen cans! 👍🏼

Reactions: kthomas
Did any one else get this message? I’m just wondering if I’m close now. Mine went to atf pending today.

Attachments

• 1A68624D-A7F9-4468-A039-1B7B6BB83497.jpeg
    1A68624D-A7F9-4468-A039-1B7B6BB83497.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 70
Did any one else get this message? I’m just wondering if I’m close now. Mine went to atf pending today.
That just means that the 'paperwork' is now in the hands of the ATF- not your dealer or SS.

It was different it didn’t have the clock. I believe it just said atf.

I think they just updated the icons and the way it looks for further clarification.

My traditional form 4 and eform cans all got that new logo today.

73 days on eform. Really hoping it gets approved soon.

That depends on when his status actually changed. Mine did the same thing but I certified on February 1st. Thats when the clock starts.

What does your time-line show? When did you certify?
The time line starts when they take your money for the stamp, which is when you certify.

The time line starts when they take your money for the stamp, which is when you certify.
Yep which is why I asked the guy what his cert date was. Either the icons changed for everyone or his cert date coincidentally was the same day this came up and now I'm confused because I also think the icons were different..

But my cert date was 2/1/22 so I think the icons changed.

Reactions: 7mMike
That depends on when his status actually changed. Mine did the same thing but I certified on February 1st. Thats when the clock starts.

What does your time-line show? When did you certify?
I certified on Jan 21..

Used eForm, certified mine via trust via silencert shop via local dealer, on Jan 20, 2022 and they have not cashed the tax stamp. Mine still says pending. Got ATF notice on Jan 20, 2022 that it had received both the form and finger prints, still waiting.

Used eForm, certified mine via trust via silencert shop via local dealer, on Jan 20, 2022 and they have not cashed the tax stamp. Mine still says pending. Got ATF notice on Jan 20, 2022 that it had received both the form and finger prints, still waiting.
This part is confusing as that is supposed to happen right as you certify. It's automatic from my understanding.

Reactions: 7mMike and KZP
I'll be at 77 days tomorrow.

Really hoping it gets approved before next weekend.

Reactions: 7mMike
I just checked the e forms sight to check on mine and it shows DRAFT? Does that mean it’s been submitted and is waiting for approval or does that mean it hasn’t been fully submitted and they are still waiting on something?

It’s a trust and the other person on the trust shows nothing in their e forms account???? No submissions or anything.

I just checked the e forms sight to check on mine and it shows DRAFT? Does that mean it’s been submitted and is waiting for approval or does that mean it hasn’t been fully submitted and they are still waiting on something?

It’s a trust and the other person on the trust shows nothing in their e forms account???? No submissions or anything.
Did you certify and did they take the stamp money?

Yes and yes. SilencerShop shows that it’s pending

For you guys that did eform and have been approved, did you receive an email from ATF informing you? Or did your dealer notify you?

For you guys that did eform and have been approved, did you receive an email from ATF informing you? Or did your dealer notify you?
You get an email from ATF and the SOT is copied. Then you have to wait for the actual stamp to arrive before you can pick it up.

Reactions: Arc Light