• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sister in law's kid is getting married, don't want to go to the wedding or pay. What do you think?

Look, after much consideration… just let us handle it.

Post the address and who packages should be addressed to, and your buddies on the ‘Hide will take care of everything!

As skwerls, duct tape and fruitcakes are so 2020… I am sure folks will send useful, thoughtful and tasteful wedding day gifts on your behalf.

So… just sit back and let us handle it. Don’t fret! Get us an address and we’re on it for ya, brother!

Sirhr
this would be fun

Look, after much consideration… just let us handle it.

Post the address and who packages should be addressed to, and your buddies on the ‘Hide will take care of everything!

As skwerls, duct tape and fruitcakes are so 2020… I am sure folks will send useful, thoughtful and tasteful wedding day gifts on your behalf.

So… just sit back and let us handle it. Don’t fret! Get us an address and we’re on it for ya, brother!

Sirhr
So, what you’re saying is that the guy over in China that loaded up on stuffed squirrel dolls and saw his inventory grow and his market disappear is going to be experiencing the same thing all over again, except with great big dildos ? :unsure:
I’m in…..

So, what you’re saying is that the guy over in China that loaded up on stuffed squirrel dolls and saw his inventory grow and his market disappear is going to be experiencing the same thing all over again, except with great big dildos ? :unsure:
I’m in…..
Excellent... all we need is that address, but I think the OP is skeered now.

Then again, how hard is it to track down an upcoming huge wedding in SLC? I bet we can figure it out for ourselves. I mean, these days, amusement is where you find it!

Sirhr

Geezus Fucking Krist. The Hide has Erma Bombeck posting threads here now.

PS: Maggot does double Anal.
Should we have a "Dear Abby" section for this kind of stuff?

"Dear Abby: I have a Savage .308 in a Plaster Ultimate Sniper Stock and what seems to be happening is that my daughter got knocked up by three transvestite sorority sisters and now I can't tell what kind of gift I should get for a mulatto bisexual Eskimo preemie that identifies as a wombat. I'd like to know if, given the situation, I should get my new SuperSniper scope in MOA or Mils and whether I need to take into account the bullet going to sleep before I compensate for spin drift and the Coriolis Effect. -- SH Newbie. PS. I live in Boulder Colorado and drive a Subaru Forrester, but I am a dude... does this affect things? Also, I run an Atlas bipod."

For the love of all things holy... we need a Short Bus section...

Sirhr

Suggestion for OP: just tell the other side that you can not participate because you're already dead after taking accidental Covid vaccine shot and that you'll talk to her later, when she also gets there, and hopefully, it will happen soon... Also, do not forget to mention that China is bad, and you have no control over it. Do not forget to ask for donation, for whatever... Have this message signed by your family doctor, scan it in PDF, send it to her and relax...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: W54/XM-388

"Dear Abby: I have a Savage .308 in a Plaster Ultimate Sniper Stock and what seems to be happening is that my daughter got knocked up by three transvestite sorority sisters and now I can't tell what kind of gift I should get for a mulatto bisexual Eskimo preemie that identifies as a wombat. I'd like to know if, given the situation, I should get my new SuperSniper scope in MOA or Mils and whether I need to take into account the bullet going to sleep before I compensate for spin drift and the Coriolis Effect. -- SH Newbie. PS. I live in Boulder Colorado and drive a Subaru Forrester, but I am a dude... does this affect things? Also, I run an Atlas bipod."

Sirhr
You mean to tell me this isn’t the short bus section?

i gotta look at my bus schedule more closely in the future…..

iu

Sirhr

Full Disclosure:

I'm touching myself, AND, I wanna know more bout this "Savage"!

Who am I kidding. I'm gonna just come out with it. Pics of the Mulatto Bisexual Eskimo Preemie that identifies as a wombat, please.

Big difference between "Family " and "Relatives " sounds like they are "Relatives "
You are under no obligation to do a damn thing..$500 registry items..lol GTFOH..sounds like an entitled little brat to me..I wouldn't even reply..

Has anyone noticed that most of the threads the OP starts are more appropriate for a Dear Ann Landers column than a precision rifle forum? I do suppose they contain some entertainment value. Do you ever wonder if Frank just does this when he's bored?

It's in Utah, so I am highly doubtful there will be booze.
That right there is the whole reason not to go

I was in my buddies wedding last week. Prime rib, steak, and all the beer you could drink. Both for the rehearsal and the reception.

My own wedding was a party. We had a 15 minute ceremony, and proceeded to try and drink the bar dry.

That right there is the whole reason not to go

I was in my buddies wedding last week. Prime rib, steak, and all the beer you could drink. Both for the rehearsal and the reception.

My own wedding was a party. We had a 15 minute ceremony, and proceeded to try and drink the bar dry.
Try? Amateur.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull
I wonder how many 16 year olds are posting from their Grand mothers basement.

I am so glad you asked this question.
Boy have I got a story for you. Remember, if I hijack your thread, you asked for it. Its up to you to decide what is true in my post.

I am a burned out turd burglar, who lives in a van down by the river. I subsist on a steady diet of government cheese and low carb snacks.
I'm actually 104 years old. I was remodeling a house, but the Rona got in some pine trees and lumber has been priced beyond my reach. I am now reduced to finishing my home with pallets stolen in the wee hours, and an old handsaw I got from my father who was a Civil War veteran.

I'm doing my ceilings in some tin I stole off the neighbors chicken house. I plan to plaster the walls with my own, rather lumpy and durable excrement, mixed with grass clippings.
Bathroom fixtures will be a series of 5 gallon buckets and old apple crates.

I dont usually attend weddings or funerals unless I'm sure to be properly compensated as a speaking arrangement.

I am currently negotiating a couple book deals for a couple of my titles.
"Your Vagina and You"
"It Doesn't Go In That Hole"
And
"Advanced Ballistics, The Art of Launching Dildos"

Boy have I got a story for you. Remember, if I hijack your thread, you asked for it. Its up to you to decide what is true in my post.

I am a burned out turd burglar, who lives in a van down by the river. I subsist on a steady diet of government cheese and low carb snacks.
I'm actually 104 years old. I was remodeling a house, but the Rona got in some pine trees and lumber has been priced beyond my reach. I am now reduced to finishing my home with pallets stolen in the wee hours, and an old handsaw I got from my father who was a Civil War veteran.

I'm doing my ceilings in some tin I stole off the neighbors chicken house. I plan to plaster the walls with my own, rather lumpy and durable excrement, mixed with grass clippings.

I dont usually attend weddings or funerals unless I'm sure to be properly compensated as a speaking arrangement.

"Your Vagina and You"
And

Not interested if you're gonna do audio Books or not. Imma cut to the chase. PICS! Is there gonna be PICS!?

"Your Vagina and You"
And
I'm calling BS on the Dildo Launching book. You don't know about Dildo velocity, trajectory or even how deep to seat them!

I'm calling BS on the Dildo Launching book. You don't know about Dildo velocity, trajectory or even how deep to seat them!

None of that is important.
The important things to know are the "dildo flat spots" and the range at which the dildo "goes to sleep" spin drift is also a minor factor in launching dildos.
Choosing the correct "caliber" in relation to thrust charge, is absolutely tantamount to energy and penetration.

Reactions: Ravenworks
The important things to know are the "dildo flat spots" and the range at which the dildo "goes to sleep" spin drift is also a minor factor in launching dildos.
Choosing the correct "caliber" in relation to thrust charge, is absolutely tantamount to energy and penetration.
What if the dildo has a low BC... like midget strippers?

Because that changes everything...

Sirhr

There is more than one way to skin a dildo
dildo-catch.gif

Has no one asked why you got arrested yet?
Yeah the MPs from Ramstein were pissed because i didn’t report hitting some traffic cones in luxembourg. Kids were fighting in the back of the truck and I turned my head and yelled at them then hit some cones. Abuse of power by a E3, stll took up 3 hours of my life. I personally hate driving with family in the car.

Yeah the MPs from Ramstein were pissed because i didn’t report hitting some traffic cones in luxembourg. Kids were fighting in the back of the truck and I turned my head and yelled at them then hit some cones. Abuse of power by a E3, stll took up 3 hours of my life. I personally hate driving with family in the car.

That's what cargo racks are for.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull