• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SnipersHide sweatshirts - PreOrder - **CLOSED**

I got confirmation that they are being delivered to me later today so you all should be seeing tracking info coming out later tonight after i get out of work, Was gone for 4 days so I'm pretty backed up on emails and shit but ill be working on shipping them tonight and tomorrow
Awesome dude! Take your time.

Reactions: Eliteuas
Got mine today. Not quite what I was expecting, almost to nice to wear as a sweatshirt. My only comment is I wish the black design (which is killer) stood out a bit more against the charcoal.

Nice work, Serge, and if you do a second run count me in.

Look awesome!
20191207_134446.jpg

Mine was delivered Saturday in a postal locker. Stupid mail people gave me the wrong locker key. Neighbors are slow checking their mail.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeydias3
Arrived today. They look outstanding, and fit perfect! Thanks for putting these together.

I would love a good quality logo ball cap and sweat shirt.

Not a fan of major graphics on the front...just the SH logo would be keen for me personally.

Reactions: texastonk
@lowlight was working on something to add to the website, haven’t heard how that’s going.

I could do another run in the meantime if he’s ok with it since I still have all the prints.
Where are we at with this….if anywhere?

cheers

I don't wear sweatshirts, but a black t-shirt with a SH logo on the front, and a large WTF logo on the back would be sweet! That, and a hat.

This is the only SH swag that I have: 😄

9725FF95-C450-415A-8838-73E666F5E28C.jpeg

Reactions: D_TROS