• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SnipersHide sweatshirts - PreOrder - **CLOSED**

PM SENT. Need PayPal info.

Logo 3 all day. I'm gonna get my handle/tag put on there somewhere so you foolios on here know it's me when we cross paths LOL

The challenge coin of Sweatshirts!!!

Money sent for 2.
8f4b652ffd8a8ae3a9581a8892954dfa36d2c262c11bd9b43976a997c7f3d43f.jpg

Guys, when sending me payment, please follow the instructions in post 1. Im getting so many payments with no information in the notes section and if I can't figure out who's order is who's, you risk not getting your desired order.

Reactions: gunman_7
Some of us PMed you the details if we can't put them in the paypal payment.
We could also post the basic information here (minus address/name) if that makes it easier to keep track of.

Some of us PMed you the details if we can't put them in the paypal payment.
We could also post the basic information here (minus address/name) if that makes it easier to keep track of.
Or we did both to make sure it worked correctly.

You two are fine and the post was not directed at you. Some have expressed concerns with putting info in the notes and I'm fine with not putting all the info in the notes; only IF you mention it before hand in PMs. At minimum, I need your SH tag in the notes.

Here is an example of it done correctly, the vast majority are like this which is excellent. personal info redacted.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 10.37.47 PM.png

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Update for everyone, I got a question about 4XL and 5XL sizes

4XL is good to go however it is a $5 add on.

5XL is not produced unfortunately.

Also - 6 days left until pre-orders close and I will be submitting the order. If you want one or three, nows your chance. Don't know how often we will do these runs.

Update for everyone, I got a question about 4XL and 5XL sizes

4XL is good to go however it is a $5 add on.

5XL is not produced unfortunately.

Also - 6 days left until pre-orders close and I will be submitting the order. If you want one or three, nows your chance. Don't know how often we will do these runs.

4XL??? Who's ordering? This guy???

1568751853108.png

Oh, sorry, I'm being judgemental.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Tick tock mother fockers.

I still can't decide which one or two.

Reactions: TACC
getting ready to put the order in monday, last stragglers better hurry up

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I'm ordering 2 (One for My Lady and one for myself) [Christmas shopping is now DONE!!!!]

These truly SHOULD have our Hide names embroidered/engraved/laser-etched on the arms, or something. ;)

(Details through MarinPMI, and Thank You, very much)
I thought Justin Bieber -Er- Trudeau banned them?

Get something that goes well with blackface, buddy! It’s your new national pastime...

I probably have a picture of Ken Dryden in blackface somewhere. Then There is Peter Puck! Bet he is Snow White under that puck-black they sell at Canadian Tire!

Cheers, Sirhr

PS. Is Canadian Tire money still worth more than Canadian money?

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Closing orders at 9pm PST Tomorrow.

Wrapping up the final stuff for the order, everything is looking good and staying on schedule.

Last edited:
Never did see a size chart on any of these?

@Veer_G , does this help?

Received this just now when i asked about true sizing:

"The bottom band on the sport hoodie is not as gathered as a standard 50/50 hoodie, so they tend to fit tall people rather well"

View attachment 7141500

maybe in the future, i think we are pretty set for this run. its looking pretty good so far, lots of people are jumping on board. fix your head and get back out here.

bump - last few hours to order

You may be gay but I love my Tilley hat. Had it for 20 years, its been through hell, and still in good shape.

So.....what your saying is you have been unintentionally celibate for around 20 years because you started dressing like a fud around 1999 am I right?

This would also make you about 60 if you turned 40 in 1999 and gave up on life and started wearing a fanny pack and Indiana Jones hat as normal attire right? ?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
@hic28 any hope that we can still join the order by playing the "Frank waited till the last minute to tell people through the podcast" card? :unsure:

One more day cause it seems like a lot of people want to jump in. Officially closing it Wednesday 9pm pst cause I have to get the order in before I leave for gunwerks

Reactions: Bayhawk21