• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strykervet - our own go-fund him! Donate today!

I Am just reading about this now. Sent some funds to help out. To all the guys that put this together, thank you. Strykervet, keep your head up! Merry Christmas to all of you!

I Am just reading about this now. Sent some funds to help out. To all the guys that put this together, thank you. Strykervet, keep your head up! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thank You MM and Merry Christmas. Again, it is our extreme pleasure to come together for a just cause. Having said that, I'll add this:

When I transferred from NSGA/PSD Homestead AFB to the Midway outta Yokosuka I was still married to my first wife. I had to leave her in the Navy Lodge on Base as I made my way to Masirah Island off of Oman. Eventually caught a CH-46 to haul my ass to ole CV-41. Caught the last 6 months of that Cruise and the letters started drying up from the Wife about 4 months in. I knew what time it was, I just didn't know to what level.

Got back to Yokosuka and she was kind enough to meet me Pier Side to show me where I lived off base a few train stations away. I noticed immediately she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Hmmm. Said she lost it. Hmmmm. Then no fucky sucky that night. "It's been so long" she says. Found out she'd been sharing my bed with a couple other squids and was currently still dating one of them off the Blue Ridge. He came to my home with her to get some of her things not knowing I took off from work and was waiting for her. Beat the ever loving shit outta him right there in front of God and Country and the local JN's. Kicked her ass outta country and went on my Merry way.

Found out all my accounts were empty and all cards maxed out. I fought that divorce from overseas while she was filing stateside from up around Port Angeles. Fucking nightmare. I gotta bottle of Johnny Walker and our cutlery set gift from our wedding and went to town destroying every single piece of clothing, to include shoes, that she had. Saved the Wedding Dress for last. I had blisters from the carnage I wreaked upon her shit. ;) Took leave, came home, "GAVE" everything in storage away and what was at my parents place I started a large burn pile and torched the rest of her shit while drinking beer with family and friends and showing private pictures of her talents. :eek:

So ya, I'm in on this. That's the condensed version, but you get it.

If you don't have the balls to just say up front "Hey, this isn't working for me anymore" and choose to go the other route, well, fuck yuh and good riddance.

But I'm not angry about it anymore because I've got better things to focus on. :cool:

Last edited:
I am surprised that Greg L. has not chimed in on this as well as Switchblade.
Both have had different kinds of problems in the past but I think both know a lot about the VA system and how it can work out to help you.
Maybe a PM to each from you guys running this deal may pay off in the end. I am not going to do it as that adds a third party and makes it more difficult.
I think there is a veritable wealth of knowledge between the two of them that may or may not help out in this situation, but they will know something.
I don't think either frequents the Bear Pit that much so PMs should be sent by those involved as they may be able to help too, be it knowledge or something else.
Just my thoughts, FM

I am surprised that Greg L. has not chimed in on this as well as Switchblade.
Both have had different kinds of problems in the past but I think both know a lot about the VA system and how it can work out to help you.
Maybe a PM to each from you guys running this deal may pay off in the end. I am not going to do it as that adds a third party and makes it more difficult.
I think there is a veritable wealth of knowledge between the two of them that may or may not help out in this situation, but they will know something.
I don't think either frequents the Bear Pit that much so PMs should be sent by those involved as they may be able to help too, be it knowledge or something else.
Just my thoughts, FM

Thank You Mike for your thoughts on that. Maybe best for one stop shopping on this, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that strykervet will reach out to them via PM.

I tried clicking on thanks to everyone on here that responded but it was taking me forever just to do one... So this is a BIG THANK YOU! to everyone here. You all have no idea how much all this support means to me. I really felt I was alone in this, that I'd be facing this handicapped (in more ways than one here) and by myself. Really hoping this lawyer pull through on Wednesday when I can call, and that recovering my ID's isn't too difficult or time consuming. Or costly, I've got $100 to make it to January. That should be fine though.

RE: VA, I'll try PM'ing them and I also need to call American Legion tomorrow (or try) and see what my case handler says. He's pretty knowledgeable. I also have the VA page for legal help up, but all the local places it directs me to are all closed until Jan. 2. I will start on the phone tomorrow, I've got a LOT I have to get done and in very little time.

I'm still in shock, trying to recuperate from all I had to do last week and rest. I'm hanging in there though, and want you all to know that you played a bigger part in this than you'll ever know. Thank you all, so very much, and I hope this Christmas day is a good one for the rest of you, I truly do.

Funds sent to the PayPal address provided. Thanks goes out to powdahound76 and 1J04 for helping set this up. I don’t know you guys personally and do more reading and learning on these forums than posting, but every one of us has faced hard times or difficult situations before in life. Lending a helping hand these days seems to be a rare thing, but glad to see we have the chance to turn that around a bit. Strykervet Keep your head up! Prayers sent!

AJ, sad story bro but worth it right! Fortunately you just sliced up some clothes. Good for you to have that much sense in a bad situation.
got to keep your head on straight, even when the hits keep piling on.

man I went through some BS to but I am not going to talk about it now.

merry Christmas!

Funds sent to the PayPal address provided. Thanks goes out to powdahound76 and 1J04 for helping set this up. I don’t know you guys personally and do more reading and learning on these forums than posting, but every one of us has faced hard times or difficult situations before in life. Lending a helping hand these days seems to be a rare thing, but glad to see we have the chance to turn that around a bit. Strykervet Keep your head up! Prayers sent!

THRASHER Just checked the account Brother, it's there !!!! Thank you for the support and Kudos, but it's really all you deplorable bastards just wanting to hook a Brother up. I get a kick outta seeing this community of ours come together from time to time to do people right. We do some in public on the forum, and lot's more behind the scenes due to friendships made. It's a pretty cool family. Merry Christmas !!!!!

AJ, sad story bro but worth it right! Fortunately you just sliced up some clothes. Good for you to have that much sense in a bad situation.
got to keep your head on straight, even when the hits keep piling on.

man I went through some BS to but I am not going to talk about it now.

merry Christmas!

Thanks Brother. It was straight up ghetto fucked up. I've never been a badass, but I have had a bad ass attitude at times when I was a tad younger and usually resorted to physical contact to get my pound of flesh when I felt it was warranted. I'm sorry and have been for a long time for some of the shit I did to people, but I'm not gonna dwell on it since it always takes 2 to play. Sorry you had a hard learning curve as well, but we're better people for it.

Merry Christmas !!!!

Just saw this (and the original) thread. C-note headed your way (via paypal and the address in the this thread). Divorces are messy, and I recall mine all to clearly...

Check in the mail to 1J04 for Strykervet . Hang in there brother and thanks again 1J .

MarinePMI Alphatreedog Right on Men !!!!! We're all still going straight to Hell, but we'll feel better for it none the less. Thanks for jumping on board. ;)

I'm not!
Has nothing to do with this or any other decent thing I do though....

Good on ya boys! If you know low mileage Hide users or those who dont frequent the Pit, steer em over and maybe they can chip in $10-20 for a brother up the creek and not even a turd for a paddle

I'm not!
Has nothing to do with this or any other decent thing I do though....

Good on ya boys! If you know low mileage Hide users or those who dont frequent the Pit, steer em over and maybe they can chip in $10-20 for a brother up the creek and not even a turd for a paddle

I'll be getting ahold of ya later this evening when I get home and check the account to see where we are. I've been in a lot of contact with Strykervet and will inform you as well where he's at. Can't divulge in the thread right now for obvious reasons we've discussed. Hope you're having a good day my friend.

Just sent January's beer money ($50) to [email protected].

Also read that Stryker's in a place with no friends, not good.

Wife will be pissed, but Fuck it, I'll donate 30K United miles to fly him to a place with friends.

Fitz.

Lets get him to Denver. Maybe Frank can get Gaga to give him a dance and a backrub........
Nice work sir. Perhaps once he has his feet under
himself and his fight preparred he can go visit a hider willing to give him respite. Say where its sunny?
The only other bed in my place is a bunkbed unless you wanna be little spoon Stryker....... And dont drool on the pillow or next time my girlfriend is over she will wonder how it got there.......

Just sent January's beer money ($50) to [email protected].

Also read that Stryker's in a place with no friends, not good.

Wife will be pissed, but Fuck it, I'll donate 30K United miles to fly him to a place with friends.

Fitz.

Thanks so much !!!! It's here and appreciated as you well know.

Lets get him to Denver. Maybe Frank can get Gaga to give him a dance and a backrub........
Nice work sir. Perhaps once he has his feet under
himself and his fight preparred he can go visit a hider willing to give him respite. Say where its sunny?
The only other bed in my place is a bunkbed unless you wanna be little spoon Stryker....... And dont drool on the pillow or next time my girlfriend is over she will wonder how it got there.......

Sent ya a pic text of the paypal balance thus far ya amorous nut. Now I think I'm gonna just go sleep in the truck. :p

Quick update on what I figure is safe to put out for public viewing. We're slowly getting up there and some folks I have no clue of who they are on here, if in fact they're even members on the Hide or have been told about this like I've told friends at work, have donated generously and it's again greatly appreciated. I also had a few PM's waiting for me when I logged on and one of our guys informed me that another member on here made a "Substantial" deposit into our account. I'd love to tell ya all right now, but we can do it when this thing is done for our guy. But it's big, and over the top appreciated for our guy. Wholly shit. Strykervet, hang in there man and don't hesitate to reach out to Threadcutter308 who's in your AO or me, just a tad outta your AO :rolleyes: but more than willing to travel or whatever you need. We're getting there guy's. Keep it up.

Damn, some of you guys have seen some tough times. Strykervet, you will get through this and when you come out on the other side you will be the freest you have ever been. Be careful, that level of freedom is absolutely intoxicating.

Aj and 76 you guys, taking the time and effort to act as facilitators, are why this stuff works. Thanks' for your work, it allows others to take the high road just riding on your coat tails.

up for Sat AM. For those who haven't donated, a $10-$20 chip in will make a difference. If a few guys throw in C-notes and a lot of guys $10, the pot will grow faster than we can understand.

I hate to give him credit, its like the Howard Dean fundraising machine a few years back $1-$5 donations made him a ton of money to waste on being crazy.......

We got some checks that showed up and I'll get those into the account along with a C note that just showed up in the mail as well. So we have the retainer covered !!!!! We're not gonna reach our goal unless something incredible happens, but at least we'll have the retainer to his Lawyer this week. Thanks for the kind words again as well guys, it's our extreme pleasure to help our Brother out. It's all on you guys, again. Kudos to you all !!! Have a great weekend fellas.

ps: I've PM'd the folks that send the checks except for one that goes by 'twitcher'. I tried to track you down by searching but I couldn't find ya, so I'm letting ya know via the board that it here and again, thanks for helping. Very generous !!! I normally don't take the liberty of posting up peoples handles that gave, that's not my business since some would like to remain secret Santa's and I try my damnedest to not screw that up.

Ok, I just tried to PM the last person from Georgia who utilized the big USPS envelope (just like last time) and I had to try and 'subscribe' to do the PM, but nothing is happening, so I'll just say you know who you are and it's here. ;) Thanks again ya generous animal. :)

Last edited:
Happy New Year strykervet. With absolute certainty, we all wish you the Happiest of New Years possible! Come tomorrow major steps will take place for us all to help facilitate this. Realize your freedom and stay positive Brother!

Thank you, and Happy New Year to everyone on the 'Hide, you've all been great and this has all been more than I asked for and I feel like I witnessed a Christmas Miracle when you all came to catch me, because I was falling hard. Thank you, thank you all sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. I don't know if I can pay it back, but I'll keep paying it forward whenever I can. Brothers one and all!

Just answered your PM Brother. Good to hear from ya. As stated in PM, I will top off the paypal account, transfer it to my Bank, cut a Cashier's Check for the retainer, and send that check to you know who. ;) Perfect. Big things happening. The checks I received in the mail are getting deposited as we speak so we're golden. The retainer check will have to be mailed Thursday due to schedules. Let me know if there is anything else I may help with. Chin up, and smiles buddy. You're gonna have plenty to smile about before ya know it. :p

Thank you, and Happy New Year to everyone on the 'Hide, you've all been great and this has all been more than I asked for and I feel like I witnessed a Christmas Miracle when you all came to catch me, because I was falling hard. Thank you, thank you all sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. I don't know if I can pay it back, but I'll keep paying it forward whenever I can. Brothers one and all!

Fuckin' A, man. Hang in there.

No payback necessary. You will see someone who needs help and do it. Package inbound from CO with some happiness as well!

Thanks to all who hopped on this, its friggin awesome to be able to pull this off.

No payback necessary. You will see someone who needs help and do it. Package inbound from CO with some happiness as well!

Thanks to all who hopped on this, its friggin awesome to be able to pull this off.

Nice job buddy and nice touch on the package. Wait a minute. That didn't sound right. :cool:

I dont need to hear about anyone touching packages...glad to see we got the wrath started anyways

No doubt, right? :p And ya, we've done pretty damn good for our guy up to this point. And I'll say I've received some pretty nice PM's from folks regarding this foray. That's of course appreciated but it still comes down to our Member's. Crap, that doesn't sound right either. Anyhow, we gotta bunch of really good people on here. And I mean really good. Some willing to stand up and be counted, some would rather be in the background. And I get that as well.

Way to go all you crazy bastards.............

Just answered your PM Brother. Good to hear from ya. As stated in PM, I will top off the paypal account, transfer it to my Bank, cut a Cashier's Check for the retainer, and send that check to you know who. ;) Perfect. Big things happening. The checks I received in the mail are getting deposited as we speak so we're golden. The retainer check will have to be mailed Thursday due to schedules. Let me know if there is anything else I may help with. Chin up, and smiles buddy. You're gonna have plenty to smile about before ya know it. :p

I truly believe the man you have is a shark. With that I wish I could be a fly on the wall when her attorney finds out who his attorney is. I am sure she and the attorney think they have Strykervet by the balls.

I truly believe the man you have is a shark. With that I wish I could be a fly on the wall when her attorney finds out who his attorney is. I am sure she and the attorney think they have Strykervet by the balls.

My guy doesn't do his County. He's got a good one up his way that's gonna take care of business. I'd just like to be the fly when he sez a bunch of guys that I've never met and won't stand for this shit paid for this. WINNING :p:p:p:p:p:p

We got some checks that showed up and I'll get those into the account along with a C note that just showed up in the mail as well. So we have the retainer covered !!!!! We're not gonna reach our goal unless something incredible happens, but at least we'll have the retainer to his Lawyer this week. Thanks for the kind words again as well guys, it's our extreme pleasure to help our Brother out. It's all on you guys, again. Kudos to you all !!! Have a great weekend fellas.

ps: I've PM'd the folks that send the checks except for one that goes by 'twitcher'. I tried to track you down by searching but I couldn't find ya, so I'm letting ya know via the board that it here and again, thanks for helping. Very generous !!! I normally don't take the liberty of posting up peoples handles that gave, that's not my business since some would like to remain secret Santa's and I try my damnedest to not screw that up.

Ok, I just tried to PM the last person from Georgia who utilized the big USPS envelope (just like last time) and I had to try and 'subscribe' to do the PM, but nothing is happening, so I'll just say you know who you are and it's here. ;) Thanks again ya generous animal. :)

No problems on my end. I have only posted here the one time telling you that your box was full. It has been amazing watching what you guys are pulling together for a fellow Hide member and brother in arms. Wish I had some of you guys standing behind me when I went through this crap. Definitely some over the top guys here, in more ways than one.

Mike

Last edited:
No problems on my end. I have only posted here the one time telling you that your box was full. It has been amazing watching what you guys are pulling together for a fellow Hide member and brother in arms. Wish I had some of you guys standing behind me when I went through this crap. Definitely some over the top guys here, in more ways than one.

Mike

Well look at you Brother. You signed up and jumped in, like a champ !! Talk about step up to the plate. But yes, you're right. These nut cases are capable of some serious shit. And the funny thing is, and you know this isn't out first rodeo, that some of the people that are pushing heavily behind this stuff are guys you'd never guess, but know. but again would never guess how passionate they are to support this place and it's members. It's been an eye opening experience in who's who, and for the most part, I don't think I'm overly surprised.

Now you boys take a bow. In obscurity of course. If I told you how many times a few people have told me "If you need more let me know" you'd call bullshit. But it's true. It's also true that some have again asked "where are we at" and after either showing them pics of the account or simply telling them via PM, BAM, another hit to the account. That just isn't suppose to happen is it? Guess it is. ;)

lmao So here's a little update. I just got home and started posting this up and my lovely bride chimes up, Honey, you have a couple envelopes 'again'. Lemme just say this. I didn't think we'd hit our goal the way this slowed down, but I'll tell ya this as well, we damn well might. I'll ask the Mrs to get this deposited as well, get the retainer check off, then follow up with what's come in directly to strykervet when they clear. Got some cash also to go along with the check when they clear. Crap, I even got an offer to shoot with a member across the river at his place. We're gonna have to make this happen. ;)

You guys continue to amaze.

Damn glad to hear it is all coming together. I know it will take time to get thru all the legal stuff, but I too am curious to see how this plays out with the opposing counsel and the soon to be ex-wife so keep us posted Stryker. I agree it would be fantastic to be a fly on the wall to see their faces when they realize that reinforcements they never dreamed about show up and muck up their "perfectly laid plan".

Damn glad to hear it is all coming together. I know it will take time to get thru all the legal stuff, but I too am curious to see how this plays out with the opposing counsel and the soon to be ex-wife so keep us posted Stryker. I agree it would be fantastic to be a fly on the wall to see their faces when they realize that reinforcements they never dreamed about show up and muck up their "perfectly laid plan".

I know I'm not the only one grinning over your post. I can just hear her. "I didn't know they were like, his friends n stuff. I thought they were just internet people that could care less". Oopsie. Big mistake. :p:rolleyes:;):cool:

So Here's Where We're At: ComNavHousePac is hitting the Bank this morning to verify the checks being cleared and the transfer of funds from the Paypal account are there. Then she will have a Cashier's Cheque cut for the total amount I have on my end, which is a few Benjamin's above the retainer. She'll then run across the street to the Post Office and mail it to Strykervet Certified Mail. I will text powdahound76 right now to let him know it's on the way from this end and PM Strykervet to keep an eye out for it. Should be there Saturday is my best guess being just up the road a few hours.

If anything I'm not expecting shows up at residence or the account from this point forward I will post up it's here and forward it to Strykervet ASAP since he's gonna need it immediately. That's the plan. Good job gentlemen.

Strykervet Help is on the way Brother !!!! Hang in there and hope you're doing well. ;)

edit: Just heard from powdahound76 . He has forwarded what he had on hand as well. :p

​​​​​​​

Last edited:
Good job fellas!

Damn good job is right !!!!! And no sooner than the update was posted we have another member that sent a very thoughtful PM to me and would like to jump in. He had all the usual questions, including where are we regarding our 'goal', and that was given to him as well as my dope for his check. I'm just saying, we still have a helluva shot at reaching our goal. We've never fell short yet on what we've done both in public on the forum as well as behind the scenes. I doubt this will be any different the way we're still going.

Thank you again silent stranger ;) for the kind words directed not only at powdahound76 and I, but what you said about the entire Hide. It's a helluva bunch for sure.

Carry on gentlemen.

Last edited:
Well, this thing is getting it's second wind and here we go. I've been informed a leather good sold ($20) and jv02 allowed me to just say he's gonna drop a couple Benjamins either via the account or snail mail, so we're still in the game. I don't wanna delete any PM's unless I absolutely have to, so if my PM inbox becomes full I'd appreciate someone saying so. Thanks guys and great job. And I see above missed jumped in:p again so I'll have a hard number hopefully this evening when I get home.

​​​​​​​EDIT: I MADE A MISTAKE! IT IS jv02 THAT WAS KIND ENOUGH TO DROP THE BENJAMINS. I EARLIER MISTAKENLY PUT TJAT KUDO ON ANOTHER COVETED MEMBER. I WAS REMINDED IN A KIND N FUNNY MANNER. THANK YOU BROTHER!

Last edited:
Just made a donation. Hope it helps! Hang in there Strykervet!

It all helps Brother. Believe me. He's grateful for any and all and I'm glad he's getting a bit more comfortable letting us do this for him. It ain't easy taking help from anyone, but sometimes it's in our best interest to do so.