• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The King's Speech

mdmp5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2009
    Good acting in this movie, and from what I understand, very historically accurate. But if this is indeed that historically correct, these british royalties are some of the biggest pretentious fucking cunts I've ever seen. I.e., insisting on being addressed as "your majesty" and other bullshit. What a bunch of shit heaps

I'll take the your majesty bullshit over Prince Charles dressing up in Arab garb and pretending to be a Saudi. There aren't many royals left, and they do tend to stick together because not very many people believe their blood confers some right to rule anymore.

insisting on being addressed as "your majesty" and other bullshit. What a bunch of shit heaps

So you would walk into the Oval Office and said "Hey Donny! How's it going?"
    You think that would go down well? Or would he insist on being addressed as "Mr President" ?

Or into the Kremlin with "Hi Vlad!".......

So you would walk into the Oval Office and said "Hey Donny! How's it going?"
    You think that would go down well? Or would he insist on being addressed as "Mr President" ?

Or into the Kremlin with "Hi Vlad!".......
    If you watched the movie, they weren’t in the “royal” abode. They were in an informal setting, usually at speech therapy