• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There's a lot of 6.5CM hate all of a sudden. WTF happened?

1642118903639.jpeg

…. i shoot a creed with athlon glass
i also identify as a muppet

Cant believe that after ten years so many people still cant spell “Creedmoor” correctly.
The best part is when they post a picture of a headstamp, box of ammo or link to a rifle with the correct spelling and still manage to screw it up.
In addition to a decade of misspelling, I still regularly have coworkers approach me and ask about this newfangled "6.5 em em Creedmoor" and whether or not it has enough "knock down" for deer.

still funny to see people take the jokes seriously and feel the need to defend themselves.

that said, i do sort of get pissed off for being called a boomer with obsolete shit. :ROFLMAO:
sorry, but i don't shoot hoops with a girl's basketball and think i am a better shooter either.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
still funny to see people take the jokes seriously and feel the need to defend themselves.

that said, i do sort of get pissed off for being called a boomer with obsolete shit. :ROFLMAO:
sorry, but i don't shoot hoops with a girl's basketball and think i am a better shooter either.

ok-boomer.png

:ROFLMAO: I'm still a kid, only 49...or a few more months.

"Why does what I eat taste so bad in your mouth?"

That being said, I just went from gay to super gay. Having my 6.5 CM rebarreled to 6GT. Start hormone therapy as soon as I get it back.

• Haha
Reactions: sgtsmmiii and lash
Sell me all of your junk obsolete 308 natch ammo,then you can buy more 6.5 ammo. I would all so take that crap 260 match ammo.

Reactions: camocorvette
This thread is absolutely hilarious.

I guess I shouldn't mention my plan to shoot a 45-70 at a 1,000 yard match.

Reactions: lash