• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There's a lot of 6.5CM hate all of a sudden. WTF happened?

My 6.5x284 sure was fun, but i thing too many jumped onto the 6.5prc. I think i want a super hot 6mm for hunting, but my creed will continue to put food on my plate

Wow you guys have a short memory...the 6.5cm died when the 7.6cm came out. Remember?

Reactions: CLEANDEAN and lash
Have a .308 for whatever. Just because I think you should. Enjoy my 6.5 Creeds, my 6 Creed, building a 300 PRC because I’m stupid, and will probably do something in .22 LR just because.

This hobby is friggin’ expensive.

Y’all missed it on the other thread. One guy is necking 22-250 up to 25 caliber. Gonna call it the 25 Wiillk

• Haha
Reactions: Llatikcuf
.308........ It works.

Attachments

• IMG_20201116_221730719.jpg
    IMG_20201116_221730719.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 92
Wow you guys have a short memory...the 6.5cm died when the 7.6cm came out. Remember?

Damn, now I'm gonna have to re-mark my .308 dies and find brass with the correct head stamp 😳😲😆😆😆

30-378 Weatherby Magnum, or go suck dick somewhere else.

6.5 Creedmoor is a great calibre.
I've had mine for a while now, and it's a keeper.
I also have .308 and .338 Lapua Magnum.
Maybe it's because the reputation of 6.5 Creedmoor as an accurate round, highlighted the fact that those manbun wearing fucktards, cannot shoot for shit.
Fuck all recoil, accurate, and the halflings still can't hit steel or beast.
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: XP1K and 03Jarhead
6.5 is the favorite cartridge of the Fudds and the video game morons. I got told daily about how amazing it was when it came out, it’s alright but there’s plenty of better rounds.

Also tired of “I can shoot over 1000yds”
well you struggle at 100yds, so....

308 was the available barrel, and I had components, could have easily gotten a 6x47L instead, sort of wish I did now.

The call of duty crowd started buying up rifles in 6.5 creed and now it's too mainstream for the cool kids.

The same thing happened to cargo pants. It's a fuckin' shame. Give it a few years. Both will make a comeback.
People make fun of the cargo pants until they need a Leatherman or a phone charger and I’m the only one with enough pockets to carry them.

Y’all missed it on the other thread. One guy is necking 22-250 up to 25 caliber. Gonna call it the 25 Wiillk
I bet it will shoot 87gr bullets around 3,000 fps.

Basically 6.5cm has now become just too much recoil for all the PRS types
So they have all gone down to 6 cm something or other.

This right here. Everyone is shooting the 6mm wild-cat-of-the-week because they are in the "recoil hurts and you only need the target to go DING" crowd. Meanwhile their wife's boyfriend tells them to swing by Starbucks to pick him up a coffee on the way home.

A year of PRS and I was the only shooter without a muzzle brake.

What’s funny about that is back when I first started the LR journey I was shooting FGMM 142 and at the time common load for 300WM was black hills and federal with the 190 SMK and at 1000 and 1500 yards they were barely a few moa (yes I was a moa dweeb back then) flatter and it really got their panties in a bunch.

And if I recall my wind calls were actually less and that really made em 😡

Probably because 6.5 Creedmor is now $100 per box of 20 and .308 Wolf steel case is slightly more reasonable at $30.

Reactions: Eddystone
Its definitely become cool to bag on the Creedmoor. Add in a bunch if PRS fanboys and you have a the perfect storm.

View attachment 7783365

Cant believe that after ten years so many people still cant spell “Creedmoor” correctly.

Oh, and @sirhrmechanic is a Fudd!
😂
The hype the 6.5CM had from the forum muppetry and gun mags
Flatter that a tomahawk missile
More energy than 700NE
Softer recoil than 22LR

And then the truth came out just like the chi flu jab
It makes you gay and inspired brokeback mountain