• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

This could go bad in SO many ways....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

eating-popcorn-vjrw8ql8yz.gif

Meh...there are patents for all sorts of conceptual ideas...99.99% never make it to prototype, much less any sort of production

Yeah, a consumer laser product that emits a beam sufficiently strong to clean debris from a windshield will never make it through the product safety approval…

FAA kills this.

They killed another man’s dream about sharks and lasers already.

You’d be surprised by the faa

For example

Medically, if you ever took ADD pills like all those poor kids were put on back in the day, permanently disqualified, unless you can prove you NEVER had ADD, despite there being zero crashes attributable to ADD or anything remotely close.

However if you think you’re a woman, have your frank and beans cut off, wait 5yrs, you can just walk in and get a medical no problem, despite that pesky >50% suicide rate.

Yeah, a consumer laser product that emits a beam sufficiently strong to clean debris from a windshield will never make it through the product safety approval…

We got to have hope. HOPE is all we got these days. LOL

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    not as bad as arming terrorist with top grade us militart weapons ammo and hundreds of billions of us dollars and biden wants taxpayers to fund there so called government for the foreseeable future I call that bad on a whole new level of bad . All while plotting to pack the court so no one can politically stop his tyrannical regime thus allowing him to out right do away with rights and freedoms of this country .

Reactions: GTOJOSH
    that a long ways from basically gluing a light projector to the front of a overpriced VW

Not really.

This is only the level of projector tech being marketed at a consumer level. Who knows what kind of super secret squirrel level this is really at.

We already have the tech to identify and track individual persons, vehicles or other as they move through an entire network of surveillance cameras within the cities.

Add in enough 3d scanners and projectors and you could effectively light up anyone or anything you wanted.

Now add in a bunch of motherfuckers with nods or some such devices capable of seeing which targets are or aren't illuminated and you have your self a hell of a Friend or Foe system for those with the right kit to to see it.

Just need someone to put all the pieces together, but it could be done.

Last edited:
    Not really.

This is only the level of projector tech being marketed at a consumer level. Who knows what kind of super secret squirrel level this is really at.

We already have the tech to identify and track individual persons, vehicles or other as they move through an entire network of surveillance cameras within the cities.

Add in enough 3d scanners and projectors and you could effectively light up anyone or anything you wanted.

Now add in a bunch of motherfuckers with nods or some such devices capable of seeing which targets are or aren't illuminated and you have your self a hell of a Friend or Foe system for those with the right kit to to see it.

Just need someone to put all the pieces together, but it could be done.

I just wonder about the resolution 3D lidar and being able to scan a moving object from another moving object.

Also reminds me of this

663.png

I had a neck gater made up with this print once. Problem is my lifestyle and the color white doesn’t work out too great, or requires lots of stain pens lol

I just wonder about the resolution 3D lidar and being able to scan a moving object from another moving object.

Also reminds me of this

663.png

I had a neck gater made up with this print once. Problem is my lifestyle and the color white doesn’t work out too great, or requires lots of stain pens lol

Interesting. I'm guessing that pattern would still work if the colours were reversed? It would be pretty fucking rayciss if it didn't.

Or would the AI just pull a Google and think you were covered in gorillas?

Reactions: TurboTrout