• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Tundra Overlander

hula

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2007
Oklahoma, Norman
Overland build on 2013 Tundra. Aluminess bumpers, Warn synthetic winch, Bad elf ipad navigation, secondary national luna power pack and ARB refrigerator. Any long gun storage solutions? Maybe vertical rack also.

Nice truck, are you on tundra talk as well? I have a CM with a cap too and Im trying to make a rack for the bed that will hold a 7.62mm ammo can for my gear.. Any suggestions? As for your long gun rack, there are a few different things the guys on tundratalk have used. Big sky rack is one and they have some mods on how so set it up so you can lock the rifle in as well.

Nice truck, are you on tundra talk as well? I have a CM with a cap too and Im trying to make a rack for the bed that will hold a 7.62mm ammo can for my gear.. Any suggestions? As for your long gun rack, there are a few different things the guys on tundratalk have used. Big sky rack is one and they have some mods on how so set it up so you can lock the rifle in as well.[/QUOT

Yeah, I'm on T talk also. I'd utilize the pre threaded holes on the bed for the rail system if you're not using them now and fab a horizontal 2x1/4 in strap iron from one hole to the next and mount your box to that. No welding required and you could actually mount multiple boxes.