• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vietnam era M19 binocs

Paco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2005
New Mexico
Hope this in not too inappropriate for this forum.I have this,to me, interesting set of military binocs. I need to clear out some stuff so I listed them for sale at $200 or offer. I am now at $165 in my reverse offer/bump process. I haven't had any response so I guess I'm way high or there isn't much interest in this kind of vintage equipment. Any idea where I might sell them or how much they are really worth?
DSC02764.jpg

Re: Vietnam era M19 binocs

I`ve been seeing these sold for $75.00 to $100.00 tops.

They are pretty good binoculars and your set looks to be complete and in very nice shape.

The down side is that they are fairly common, and most of the sets I`ve seen have all been in very good condition.

For some reason they`re not bringing in alot of money when I see them go up for sale- I collect USGI optics and even the prices on the high cost items have gone down with the drop in the economy.

What is the provenance? I.e., legal or lifted?

I honestly don't know, I got them from an estate.

do these have the the mil tank ranging ret??? my good buddy has some of these and the glass is amazing for such an old piece of gear.

They have a ranging reticle. I'm not savy enough to know exactly what it is. The optics are amazingly clear.I'm droping the price to $100