• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what now? Build DPMS SASS plain

Awesymoto

Awesymoto outdoors
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
Eye da hoe
sites.google.com
future plans are Tango Down Grip, OBR 30mm Mount, Troy BUIS F&R... other than that idk.... should get to shoot it on leave this Feb timeframe.
after all the parts come together Krylon, broom and sponge will be in effect.
CIMG1999.jpg

edit: yes i know i have a 3 point on there... its all i have around the house.

Re: what now? Build DPMS SASS plain

not the vert grip, replacing the palm shelf... to big, not very beneficial to me. currently with the SPS there isn't enough room for BUIS and i thought the OBR only came in zero cant?

My build is no where near completion but almost (gun wise) identical except the fact that I'm using an IRA stripped lower. This is sexyness.
I am looking at getting the PWS FSC30 for mine. I've got an FSC556 on one of my 15s and its amazing. If the 30 is close to what the 556 does I'll be content.
Check it out though.
http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=37&idcategory=6
Otherwise just buy more ammo for it and go to town. Absolutely sex though!

Man, I like those REPR's too, and LWRC makes some high dollar but quality hardware. I have a buddy with 12 of these things. Why 12? I don't know. I don't care either. I did ask him and he said, "I had to have them."

Maybe he will ask himself the same question and sell me one at a discount. I saw that Panther is offering one at about 1K less money. His safe(s) are full of LWRC, POF, and Barret.

I need a 2nd job. Possibly a third. The guy has 10 CNC machines in his shop. I tried to get him to fashion his own HW. He has them dedicated to oilfield production work around the clock.

Some people have all the luck or is it well researched opportunity yielding great results. No fancy education either. Pure determination and self-education.

Only in America. We can't let these D.C. clowns screw this up for the rest of us and for posterity.

Massive cool mon! Let me know how it performs. I have one on my list after I recover from recent investments. I keep switching between the SASS and the REPR. Too many useful tools out there to choose from.

Had it a while now, Shoots great the GG&G mount didn't hold zero for some reason (.308 to much for accucam?) but the LaRue Mount Holds Great, Put roughly 500 rounds through it, holds around 3/4 MOA at 100 and just under 1 MOA past 200 with black hills 175 SMK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MoovinTarget</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Maybe he will ask himself the same question and sell me one at a discount. I saw that Panther is offering one at about 1K less money. His safe(s) are full of LWRC, POF, and Barret. </div></div>

Panther is the cheapest of the SASS type rifles due to features and/or quality. I know the Armalite Super SASS has an adjustable gas system, for example. LWRC has some extra features and/or some proprietary stuff on there.
Not saying that Panther isn't good, just saying there is a reason for the price.