• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Any Idea how much this is worth?

Mead

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
Wyoming
I've got a Winchester model 94 lever action 30-30 in my gun closet, and on the barrel is stamped, "Wyoming Jubilee 1890-1965: 75th Anniversary of Statehood". Serial number is WJ001. The gun has never been fired, and I just put a few patches down the barrel to make sure it was clean. No sign of wear anywhere on the gun. It is in the original box and also has all the tags still attached. I honestly have no idea how much it would be worth, and it seems like a one off so I don't expect anyone to be an expert, but it'd be nice to know a ballpark number. I'll try to get some pics up in a bit.

Re: Any Idea how much this is worth?

This may be a low estimate but I am going to say between 1000 and 1200 . Usually I am pretty close to right. I do not own any commemoratives as I sold them all but that price should be right especially since you have all the tags , box and it has not been messed with

Re: Any Idea how much this is worth?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trailmudder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would check gunbroker for what that rifle is going for . </div></div>

Probably not a great idea since a lot of guns do not sell on gun broker.