• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Cmmg customer service

Ditchdoc94

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2012
Anyone out there looking for a rifle, i suggest you stay away from cmmg. The gun i got looks good but it is almost 3 months behind when promised. Top it off they built it wrong with claims of revieving order wrong. Have the confirmation fax with correct order on it, they deny it. As a way of making amends sent a can of tactical bacon. Called the company and they said sorry thats it, no nothing else. That amt of money over 3 months could have had a decent return in the markets but no i gave it to cmmg! Never again. So consider this as testimonial, YES their customer service is crap. Send your money to someone else, no gun is worth this headache!!!

Re: Cmmg customer service

The CMMG guys are pretty good guys.
I'm sure they've been party to a complaint or two, which is never good but it happens. People usually get CMMG guns when they are interested in an affordable AR. Seriously, that money in the markets, are you a dealer with a high volume order??? People bash the shit out of small companies & putting your experience out there is good. I wonder, would people honestly feel the same way if they ordered a S&W M&P15 or something from their dealer & it was delayed & had something slightly wrong? People look differently at smaller companies & (in my experience) are much quicker to bash.

I m sure the gun is good, but as i stated the customer service is crap. My biggest problem is the extended time and no communication from them, when i asked about it, they seemed they could care less. I know their rep for quality rifles just pissed at service.

I know its really easy to get frustrated from a gun order/build. It is so common to have to wait for a gun that I have a hard time understanding getting upset. To wait a year isnt unheard of, 3 months is NBD. During that time, communication is rare & I hate that too. It is, however, just how it is (in most instances). I'll admit, its a bitch to wrap your mind around & a painful process. I think shops/vendors dont realize the value in communication.