• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis calls Trump supporters 'Listless vessels'

I'm sure deep state spoiler DeSantis will come out with even more direct slurs against Trumps supporters as his poll numbers get even lower.
Thats retarded. Have you bothered to look at anything hes done in Florida or are you just one of the trump cultist?.
Ps Trump is going to prison unfortunately. Idk nobody understands this. Yes they are going to lock him up for being on our side and its his fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 762 ULTRAMAGA
So DeSantis is fucked in the primary? He may well be.

But if you think Trump is going to beat ALL of these phony charges, being pressed before some of the most lefty juries ever assembled, you are exceedingly optimistic.

Oh, the Supreme Court will overturn it? I'll bet on that the same as I'll bet on them always ruling correctly on gun cases. Should they? Yes. Do I trust them to? No.

So IF, and it is an if, the system manages to successfully fuck Trump, would we not have a ready and willing replacement?

Maybe you think he is a RINO. If so, he is the worst RINO ever.

He has laid waste to the Democrat party in Florida. Laid waste to groomer and pedo Disney too. Implemented permitless carry, fired Woke College boards and put conservatives in, and most of all...

He spoke out against the government poisoning me with a vaccine or destroying my life if I didn't take. I know Trump has made a few statements about how he wouldn't force it but he still thinks his poison shot saved millions of people.

I do care about that difference.

So go ahead, Trump harder. Maybe it will work. But betting our future all on one man seems foolish to me, because then the left only has to take out one man.

We should have several.

Oh, and if we lose this election, you know they will throw Trump into prison for the rest of his life, right? Even if he beats these charges they will keep making more. We need to get him a pardon asap and then gut the DOJ.
So your solution is to let the deep state take out the one man who's a real threat to their globalist uniparty agenda?

You think there's any hope for this country if the ruling class selects our nominees?

I'm not gonna get down in the weeds too much about DeSantis, but he lost my support when I saw that the globalist hacks (Like Ken Griffin) were sponsoring his campaign.

Having a republican in office means nothing if that person isn't willing to take a wrecking ball to this out of control government!
Trumps the only guy with the balls to do it

You've told us all what you think, I believe you.
The problem is that with all they have shown us, YOU are too stupid to see how broken the entire system is. Solutions? Shit, we're along for the ride now, atleast trump will make it interesting.
You are just restating the problem.

Then falsely assuming my point of view, while not really offering anything substantial to progress.

Stop with this cry baby bitch shit. Don't think anyone here is blind to the probelm.

Solutions.

Maybe we need another Jeff Davis and R.E. Lee.
It would take some one of their position to do it. Look around the globe at all the current shenanigans. Military Junta's are responsible for the majority of Coups, generally with foreign influence and support.

Like what China is doing in the White House now.
I don't think its just China, Heavy push from the common wealth. Trace the roots of both Obama and Harris, Both go back to the British Government in Kenya and India. We have been invaded.

edit- which is why it is damn important to get REAL Americans elected in to these positions.

Reactions: 232593
Here go republicans again with their circular firing squad.

Reactions: lash
I think we should ignore the Republicant's primary circus and all vote for Newsom in 2014. Early and often, like any good democrat. Let's help them to drive this bitch over the cliff. Just make sure that you have a parachute i.e. long term self-reliance resources within you family and community. Food, shelter, energy, medical, defense, and moral governance.

Our current financial and social policies are unsustainable as evidenced in the urban democrat strongholds. The current course of our society will lead to a crash sooner or later. While some red stated have turned the tide locally, there is just too much corruption, greed, and ginned-up hate flowing from DC. That is not going to change even if we get a Republican administration by virtue of a miracle. Mitch passed the porculus bill, one of the prime causes for the current inflation, and if that was not enough, McCarthy had to give Xiden a blank check to spend more money like a drunk sailor. We are heading for the cliff no matter who holds the scepter in DC.

Regardless of whether the inevitable national collapse is triggered by the financial house of cards coming down or a 'diversity and inclusion' war spreading from the urban ghettos, those who can take care of themselves and others will survive. The rest will learn the hard way what trading their liberty and self-reliance for promises of government care and handouts is going to get them.

How about other nations or the WEF taking over the USA in the wake of a severe domestic crisis? Remember the old saw that the world will have the flu when Wall Street sneezes? This is still true financially but now China depends also on our dollars from Walmart, the grain from our heartland, and on "Pax Americana" keeping the global supply chain floating. Europe is already on the verge of drowning and more rougher seas on the global level will do them in. The BRIC chest pounding some get worried about is not based on the realities of what keeps the lights on and food on the table. Most countries have either food or oil/gas or neither. We have both. GFY, you America haters.

When (not if) the music stops, millions will die in this country and billions globally. You can try to delay this, which will just make the consequences worse, or you can focus on increasing your chances of survival. Your choice. As far as the moral angle is concerned, I feel about this the same way I look at the jab crusade leading to 'died suddenly'. You (not me) wanted this 'medicine', you wanted to foist it on others and threatened me not to stand in the way. Now you got what you deserve. No refunds.

Yes. that is selfish but a whole lot better than this narcissism disguised as social justice which got us into the mess we are in.

Back to work!

Last edited:
There are two kinds of Trump Derangement Syndromes.

There’s the screeching at the moon “we’re gonna impeach the fucker” TDS.

Then there’s the “OMG, Trump is a LITERAL god. George Washington did less for the republic than Trump” TDS.

Both should be avoided.

Given the current state of thing, its not going to be easy. Biden is his own worst enemy. If he wasn't protected by the media, he wouldn't have a chance... But thats not the reality of it.

At the same time Trump too is his own worst enemy, and bears the blade of the majority of the Media, and minimual support from the core of the Republican party. 2016 the left thought he was a joke. After 4 years they came out in droves when they realized it wasn't a joke.

In that the right needs to Unify, not cut each others heads off.
Excellent point. The DNC machine and Clinton thought they had it in the bag with the suggestion of a pissy scandal. Trump winning the Electoral College really did take them by surprise. Even while Clinton was calling the elections as bogus (and not getting indicted for it,) the DNC must have thought, "Well, we will not let that happen again."

And, by golly, that is what they did in 2020. And to assume they will do that again seems a foregone conclusion but not necessarily guarantees results for them. Again, Trump beat the rigged system before.

I get it, De Santis needs to distance himself and make his own brand if he is actually going to run for president. Problem is, this is like a strong independent. It pulls away voting block from the Republican Party. To me, it would be better if De Santis waited until 2028.

But you are also right. Even if there is no constitutional precent to prevent a candidate under indictment or even sent to jail from winning, if he is locked away, he cannot effectively do the job. The problem is, his team of mercs could handle things but then it becomes a fulfillment of the Pelosi narrative that Trump and associates are overthrowing "our democracy."

And true, they want to find a way to send him to prison and not be president. Nothing like this has been done before. In the good old days, they just killed you, in public, next to your wife.

i am a big desantis and trump fan. i am disappointed in ron's pronouncements on the campaign trail. looking kinda globalist. don't really want him out of FL anyway. he HAS done more for personal freedom in FL than anyone else in national or state office,ever,i would say. FL's future? can only hope he is replaced by another of same mind set when he finishes as gov. trump? yes he did try to derail the DC woke machine. he is paying the price in such an extra legal,obviously planned and coordinated way that he may get jailed. they haven't killed him yet as that would be too obvious even for dumbass american sheeple. he is also paying the price for not being a pol or DC insider and thinking that the "expert" help he sought and advice he took was truthful,not a totally planned destruction of his ideas and attempts. sabotaged with the help of the same rino establishment that destroyed herman caine and ignored ben carson,ron paul and any other conservative.
this new guy ramaswamy sounds good and i had to listen x2 to his tucker interview to get his twist. he claims that the elites withhold,manipulate and distort the truth because they care about us and think we just can't handle it. no evil intent or plan just misguided! that writes him off to me. he wants us all to sing kumbaya along with them. says all the right stuff with vigor but hard to ignore his subtext.
and NO,we are not voting our way out of this. 2020 proves that if nothing else does.

Reactions: Mike Casselton
Excellent point. The DNC machine and Clinton thought they had it in the bag with the suggestion of a pissy scandal. Trump winning the Electoral College really did take them by surprise. Even while Clinton was calling the elections as bogus (and not getting indicted for it,) the DNC must have thought, "Well, we will not let that happen again."

And, by golly, that is what they did in 2020. And to assume they will do that again seems a foregone conclusion but not necessarily guarantees results for them. Again, Trump beat the rigged system before.

I get it, De Santis needs to distance himself and make his own brand if he is actually going to run for president. Problem is, this is like a strong independent. It pulls away voting block from the Republican Party. To me, it would be better if De Santis waited until 2028.

But you are also right. Even if there is no constitutional precent to prevent a candidate under indictment or even sent to jail from winning, if he is locked away, he cannot effectively do the job. The problem is, his team of mercs could handle things but then it becomes a fulfillment of the Pelosi narrative that Trump and associates are overthrowing "our democracy."

And true, they want to find a way to send him to prison and not be president. Nothing like this has been done before. In the good old days, they just killed you, in public, next to your wife.
Heard, do not disagree accept about what I am about to say.

I know and a few years ago was around a lot of democrats, leftists and Bernie Bro. Literally in October right before the election was at a massive music festival sitting around a camp fire talking politics with a large group of people, many of them Bernie supporters, many of them disenfranchised, because Bernie didn’t get denomination, but the same time thought Trump was a joke, and the win was in the bag. You should’ve heard the replies I got when I told them Trump was going to win… they thought I was fucking crazy, and not a popular opinion in that circle.

These people that skipped 2016, showed up and droves in 2020. That I can promise you.

So while yes I believe there was some corruption, mail in ballot dumping etc. I don’t think it being “rigged” was 100% of the reason Joe Got 81 million. This comes from personal interaction with some of my hippie friends…

They didn’t vote for Biden. They voted against Trump.

I don’t know if Biden has fucked it up enough to turn them away… as the majority of media is protecting him.

I really think the focus needs to be on. What a shitty motherfucker Biden is how to get that message out and get through to the younger crowd.

Thats retarded. Have you bothered to look at anything hes done in Florida or are you just one of the trump cultist?.
Ps Trump is going to prison unfortunately. Idk nobody understands this. Yes they are going to lock him up for being on our side and its his fault.
DeSantis was perfectly happy to continue his cleanup and righting of Florida until he is termed out. After terming out, that would be the perfect time for him to make a national run. His initial plandemic responses were just as totalitarian as Trump's, so beware. After a while, at least he realized what the plandemic was really all about and eventually put freedom related policies in practice.

I wouldn't mind him as president, just not in 2024.

The deep state is so scared of Trump getting back in. That's why they kept pushing so hard for DeSantis to get in the ring for 2024.

So your solution is to let the deep state take out the one man who's a real threat to their globalist uniparty agenda?

You think there's any hope for this country if the ruling class selects our nominees?

I'm not gonna get down in the weeds too much about DeSantis, but he lost my support when I saw that the globalist hacks (Like Ken Griffin) were sponsoring his campaign.

Having a republican in office means nothing if that person isn't willing to take a wrecking ball to this out of control government!
Trumps the only guy with the balls to do it

I admire Trump for his massive (UGE) success and will vote for him despite his few "uge" flaws, which were almost exclusively covid related, and also not throwing half of DC in jail, but he is only one man, after all.

However, I think it is unfair to judge DeSantis on some of his associations and not on his record, which is fantastic. I could do that to Trump, and smear the hell out of him (unfairly), but I realize that he has to do business with people I don't like to run a campaign, and therefore I judge him on record.

I would just ask that if you object to DeSantis, do so based on record of actions, not on a few associations.

I know and a few years ago was around a lot of democrats, leftists and Bernie Bro. Literally in October right before the election was at a massive music festival sitting around a camp fire talking politics with a large group of people, many of them Bernie supporters, many of them disenfranchised, because Bernie didn’t get denomination, but the same time thought Trump was a joke, and the win was in the bag. You should’ve heard the replies I got when I told them Trump was going to win… they thought I was fucking crazy, and not a popular opinion in that circle.

These people that skipped 2016, showed up and droves in 2020. That I can promise you.

So while yes I believe there was some corruption, mail in ballot dumping etc. I don’t think it being “rigged” was 100% of the reason Joe Got 81 million. This comes from personal interaction with some of my hippie friends…

I don’t know if Biden has fucked it up enough to turn them away… as the majority of media is protecting him.

I really think the focus needs to be on. What a shitty motherfucker Biden is how to get that message out and get through to the younger crowd.
No I am sorry to say I know quite a few that still think Biden is great and Hunter has done nothing wrong. It’s fucking
scary. Also same people claim Trump was going to ruin the USA

Me personally I have no clue why he hasn’t been removed from office and Hunter thrown in jail. But I’m pretty sure I can guess why. The are bought and paid for by the right people.

No I am sorry to say I know quite a few that still think Biden is great and Hunter has done nothing wrong. It’s fucking
scary. Also same people claim Trump was going to ruin the USA

Me personally I have no clue why he hasn’t been removed from office and Hunter thrown in jail. But I’m pretty sure I can guess why. The are bought and paid for by the right people.
Or there are some morons out there who like him.

I am talking about the swing voter Bernie bros and younger impressionals that have been brought up in our current public and college school systems. Leftist indoctrination in public school systems is a real problem, and one of the institutions that has IMO been turned against progress in this country, this is where the Foreign influencers have invaded... Like Kamala's mother, moving from India to teach at Berkley.

Reactions: 232593 and Jrb572
When elected POTUS a man has two duties, one to his country and one to his supporters. His duty to his country is to provide the best governance he can. His duty to his supporters is to win a second term.

Trump was a great POTUS. But he failed to win reelection. He won't beat Biden+media×(corrupt DOJ) this time either.

It's unknown if anyone else can either.
Nobody else will ever win again. They won’t allow it. If they do it will be controlled and sold to the other side to appease, tame the flames, if you will. The question is, will the people ever respond to that?
You may be right, but how do you know no one else has a chance?
See above.

No, the focus needs to be on the fact that 90% of them seem pretty shitty! The US and the world deserves better.

You are just restating the problem.

Then falsely assuming my point of view, while not really offering anything substantial to progress.

Stop with this cry baby bitch shit. Don't think anyone here is blind to the probelm.

Solutions.
Yer the dumbass restating yer pov over and over endlessly crying for solutions. Why would I need to assume yer pov when you clearly are too fukin stupid to grasp the whole situation.
I was done crying 10 years ago when most of us reached the same conclusion.
My latest conclusion is that you are just a slow learning bitch that's unable to read the sea past what's crashing the bow....

He's termed out in 2024, hopefully he has a successor lined up otherwise Florida might get fucked with a retard Demoncrat Governor. Don't think for one minute that it cannot happen, they are going to spend spend spend and twist every screw to try and flip Florida.

Jan 2027. The state legislature changed the law so he will not have to resign to run. This is the reason he lost my support. He took the job, he needs to finish.

Maybe Charlie Crist will run again. What is he now? Republican, Independent, Cross-Dresser?

Jan 2027. The state legislature changed the law so he will not have to resign to run. This is the reason he lost my support. He took the job, he needs to finish.

Maybe Charlie Crist will run again. What is he now? Republican, Independent, Cross-Dresser?

Eh he's done a good job of governor & politics is a shit business.

I had a nightmare scenario of the Republicans doing the Republican thing and 1) Desantis loses the Presidential Nomination 2) he'd give up his Governor's seat and 3) the Republicans would fuck up their own election and a Demoncrat would wind up Governor of Florida.

I had a nightmare scenario of the Republicans doing the Republican thing and 1) Desantis loses the Presidential Nomination 2) he'd give up his Governor's seat and 3) the Republicans would fuck up their own election and a Demoncrat would wind up Governor of Florida.

1692571157070.png

Florida passed a law so he can run while still being governor.

He still needs to finish his term as governor. Imo

Last edited:
Yer the dumbass restating yer pov over and over endlessly crying for solutions. Why would I need to assume yer pov when you clearly are too fukin stupid to grasp the whole situation.
I was done crying 10 years ago when most of us reached the same conclusion.
My latest conclusion is that you are just a slow learning bitch that's unable to read the sea past what's crashing the bow....
You sound defeated and broken. You gave up ten years ago…

Pretty sad.

Reactions: 232593
Not one bit, I just have a far better understanding of what's going on than you.
You and Ron go on and save the Republic...
You do you King....smdh.....
LOLOLOL!!!!

So whats this great understanding you keep talking about... I don't see you knowing how to do anything but give up and try to drag everyone down with you.

DeSantis was perfectly happy to continue his cleanup and righting of Florida until he is termed out. After terming out, that would be the perfect time for him to make a national run. His initial plandemic responses were just as totalitarian as Trump's, so beware. After a while, at least he realized what the plandemic was really all about and eventually put freedom related policies in practice.

I wouldn't mind him as president, just not in 2024.

The deep state is so scared of Trump getting back in. That's why they kept pushing so hard for DeSantis to get in the ring for 2024.
If Trump is the nominee ill definitely vote for him but they are going to lock him up. He doesnt have a chance in NY its rigged. I can see them giving him a plea deal to not run maybe.

Just because he is a poor and has to shop at Family Dollar doesn’t mean he can chastise us.

He probably has to look up chastise.

;-)
I ate some pudding from DG. I had just had my teeth remove to make room for dentures. I was on Amoxycillin and it turns out that also kills bacteria in your gut. A storm came through and removed my patio cover from my house and cracke a big tree in half. And power was out for 25 hours. So, I ate that pudding. And I was taking Lisinopril for high BP. And got the runs.

Wound up in the hospital for a few days with Gastroenteritis, dehydration, and kidneys at 15 percent.

So, be careful with anything from DG. I don't care if it is handy.

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
Our government is completely corrupt, our financial system is completely corrupt, and moral corruption attacks us from every angle, and yet, with the word of God, brotherhood, and a trusted weapon we are still free. Death will come to all tyrants, in this life or the next; and we will skip about like new calves across the ashes of the wicked. Give up?!? 😂 I haven’t even gotten threatened enough to start the game, we’re still picking teams.

If Trump is the nominee ill definitely vote for him but they are going to lock him up. He doesnt have a chance in NY its rigged. I can see them giving him a plea deal to not run maybe.
Georgia. They literally have trump asking to "find" votes...

Trump is fucked. Sad part is, he did it to himself.

We all know its bullshit but unfortunately you're right. And if he's convicted in GA i heard he cant even be pardoned. He did leave all the j6 people to rot so maybe its karma.

Reactions: LR1845
Jesus Christ. You sad sacks need to grow up. There was no rigged election and trump is a fucking criminal who deserves to die in jail.

If any of you truly believe otherwise and you profess to be patriots then you’re failing your duty by doing nothin other than bitching here. But you’re not because I don’t believe you think anything other than the obvious truth. Trump lost. He fucked up on multiple fronts, because he’s a fuckijg idiot, and frankly, the GOP is fully pimped out to Corp USA and there’s no one who gives a shit about what’s important to us.

The sooner we accept the truth, the whole truth, the sooner something can be done.

But hell, those libtards are onto something when it comes to being pissed off over fabricated shit…. It’s fun!!!

Reactions: LR1845
You know why Trump won in 16 ?
Because the pantsuit puppet master (HRC) said, "Make it so"

The DNC machine and Clinton thought they had it in the bag with the suggestion of a pissy scandal. Trump winning the Electoral College really did take them by surprise. Even while Clinton was calling the elections as bogus (and not getting indicted for it,) the DNC must have thought, "Well, we will not let that happen again."

Nobody beats the rigged system. They didn't "let that happen" they make things happen.

They won’t allow it. If they do it will be controlled and sold to the other side to appease, tame the flames, if you will.
And this is what happened in 2016.

Because the pantsuit puppet master (HRC) said, "Make it so"

Nobody beats the rigged system. They didn't "let that happen" they make things happen.

And this is what happened in 2016.
Yes. I’m pretty convinced at this point it’s all theatre. They let the “other side” win every so often just to give the illusion of choice and to keep the sheeple in line. They know there has to be good years mixed in with the bad. This is how 3500 people in the world control the other 7.7 billion and “they” have been doing it for thousands of years. How one gets to be in “the club” remains a bit of a mystery.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
He's termed out in 2024, hopefully he has a successor lined up otherwise Florida might get fucked with a retard Demoncrat Governor. Don't think for one minute that it cannot happen, they are going to spend spend spend and twist every screw to try and flip Florida.
If that happens, Florida will be a haven for LGTBQ_+=-x& people.

Jesus Christ. You sad sacks need to grow up. There was no rigged election and trump is a fucking criminal who deserves to die in jail.

If any of you truly believe otherwise and you profess to be patriots then you’re failing your duty by doing nothin other than bitching here. But you’re not because I don’t believe you think anything other than the obvious truth. Trump lost. He fucked up on multiple fronts, because he’s a fuckijg idiot, and frankly, the GOP is fully pimped out to Corp USA and there’s no one who gives a shit about what’s important to us.

The sooner we accept the truth, the whole truth, the sooner something can be done.

But hell, those libtards are onto something when it comes to being pissed off over fabricated shit…. It’s fun!!!
I'm sorry but I have no patience for you guys..

Every time I hear the statistics that 70% of Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen I stop and ask myself "who are the stupid mother fuckers making up the other 30%?"

If you all can't understand what's going on at this point then there's no use arguing with your cinder block fucking heads.
Just go do something else

I'm sorry but I have no patience for you guys..

Every time I hear the statistics that 70% of Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen I stop and ask myself "who are the stupid mother fuckers making up the other 30%?"

If you all can't understand what's going on at this point then there's no use arguing with your cinder block fucking heads.
Just go do something else
There are some people that are surprisingly stupid. I knew a guy that made millions off y'all as a gun parts manufacturer who didn't believe O.J. Simpson was guilty.

But of the 30% that say the 2020 election wasn't stolen in the face of overwelming evidence and that Biden got 87M votes, 25% of those are closet commie Democrats and the other 5% are just window licking 'tards that are in denial.

Trump will be in the can by the time we get to the next election and Biden will be in an dementia/Alzheimer facility...