• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Griffin Recce 7, Dead Air Mask, Rugged Oculus form 4 individual
Form 4 mailed on barcode: 7 Nov 17 (Recce7 and Oculus) and 15 Dec 17 (DA Mask)
Pending date: 7 Dec 17 (Recce 7 and Oculus) and 2 Jan 17 (DA Mask)
Approved Form 4: 9 July 18 (all three by same examiner)
Received at SOT: 13 July 18

Thunder Beast Ultra-9
Form 4 Trust with barcode submitted on 9/16/17
Check cashed on 10/12/17
ATF got back to the dealer on 6/22/18 for a correction in the paperwork
Received the tax stamp on 7/19/18

Functionally, the point at which they asked for the correction would be the correct wait time but I had to wait an extra month because of that.

Check was cashed Dec 30th 2017. Stamp came in July 19th 2018. Individual

Form 4s Individual
6 forms all cashed on 1/21/18
5 of 6 approved 7/11/18
1 0f 6 approved 7/16/18

1st stamp arrived at dealer on 7/23/18

waiting on other 5 as of 7/23/18

Single Shot Trust
SilencerShop Kiosk
TBAC Ultra 9
Check cashed 12-17-17
Approved 7-12-18
Stamp at Dealer 7-24-18

Form 4 trust
Q El Camino
Check cashed on 11/16/17
Stamp arrived at dealer on 07/24/18

Lane Scorpion on Trust with 3 responsible parties
purchased/e-filed on 12/14/17
stamp approved 7/10/18
stamp at dealer 7/16/18
picked-up today
plan to shoot it on my ar-15 and Ruger Precision in 243Win this weekend on SD p-dogs

Reactions: WoobieJ
PSD Megalith
FORM 4 Individual
Check Cashed 1-27-18
Stamp Approved 7-24-18
181 Days isn't too bad
Can't wait to pick up my first can !

Check was cashed of the last stamp I’ve applied for on 11/17/17 as well, hopefully it’ll be approved soon. Form 4 on a trust with 2 responsible persons, initiated through a silencer shop kiosk.

Called the ATF today and was told that the form was approved on 7/12, still no stamp yet.

SiCo Harvester
Form 4 Individual
Check cashed 1-3-18
Approved 7-18-18
Picked up stamp 7-27-18

I just got my Q Thunder Chicken out of jail. From date of check cashed to picking it up at my dealer approved was 7 months on the dot.
Went through Silencer Shop with there electronic kiosk.

I feel like the days from check cashed to stamp received on trusts is longer than what I'm seeing on NFA tracker.

PSD Megalith
FORM 4 Individual
Check Cashed 1-27-18
Stamp Approved 7-24-18
181 Days isn't too bad
Can't wait to pick up my first can !

Be prepared to be surprised of how quiet this can is.

I’ve had it against several different suppressors and haven’t had one beat yet.

I just got my Q Thunder Chicken out of jail. From date of check cashed to picking it up at my dealer approved was 7 months on the dot.
Went through Silencer Shop with there electronic kiosk.
I'm waiting on the same can. 3/31/18 check cashed. Interested to hear how you like it.

Be prepared to be surprised of how quiet this can is.

I’ve had it against several different suppressors and haven’t had one beat yet.

I've heard a Monolith but never a Megalith. I actually won a Monolith off the prize table at the Bushnell Brawl a couple years ago but I know they were in the process of making the Megalith and PSD gave me a free upgrade to a Megalith. I just had to wait until they were done testing them. I can't wait !

I got off the phone with NFA a couple hours ago, looking into a Form 4 on a trust submitted March 5 that I thought was taking too long. Told they are working on forms from the end of January. Yikes.

Working at 'the speed of government'.

Ha, no '18. The last couple 4s I'd gotten back had taken 4 months from the end of '17 to early '18 and I didn't anticipate wait times to go back up.

I thought pre tax return months like march there wouldnt be many suppressors to process, but apparently its more like "dang I wish I had a suppressor for this deer or varmint hunt, etc" and people buy many around late feb, march so theyll have them for next year. Maybe thats why?

I think there was just a lull from when people thought that the HPA was going to pass. After people realized it wasn't going to happen any time soon then a new wave of cans got in line. Hopefully they can get the new people hired and get the wait times down. Reality is that without a requirement to have them done in a given time, there really isn't much of a stimulus to get more paperwork with stamps on it mailed out.

Friend just got his back from 1/3/18. I'm still waiting for mine from 11/17/17.

I feel your pain, 12/5/17 here with no word. I called the other day and they are waiting on the "background check" to go through. It appears there is still no rhyme or reason as to why some take so much longer than others.

I feel your pain, 12/5/17 here with no word. I called the other day and they are waiting on the "background check" to go through. It appears there is still no rhyme or reason as to why some take so much longer than others.

I'm still waiting on one from 4/17. Had my dealer call 6+ months ago and there was no issues.

I miss eforms and 120 day approvals although I did see a guy on another forum with a form 1 approval (recent) at 4 months.

Form 4 individual
Omega 300
Check cashed 7/17 lol
Silencershop kiosk

Form 1 trust -1RP
Check cashed 8/4/18

Silencerco Octane 9
Free with Omega 300 purchase who knows

Two Form 4 Individuals from New York City.
SBR
Daniel Defense MK18
Credit Card Charged on 01/24/18
Received Tax Stamp on 08/11/18
Incorrect serial number on form 4 delayed the stamp for two weeks.

Suppressor
Surefire SOCOM556
Credit Card Charged on 03/01/18
Pending approval

Form 4 Trust:

Check cashed 1/30/18
Form 4 approved: 8/10/18

6 months and 10 days for a trust Form 4. That seems pretty quick. Hope this means things are speeding up.

Form 4 Trust - 1 person
ATF cashed check on 1/6/18
Approved 8/7/18
Dealer received stamp 8/13/18.

Not clear when they mailed them the check. So overall a little under 8 months.

Last edited: