• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I declare war on the poors.

This just gave me an idea.

Let's say you're a poor. But you want to 'get into the market', yet you see those Apple and Amazon stock prices are WAY over your poor price range.

So me and my homies over at Wu Tang Financial buy Apple/Amazon shares and on paper, 'split' them into 10 smaller shares for the poors. So basically, you can buy 1/10 of that stock you can't afford. We tag on a little premium and processing fee and you now have Apple stock that is always 1/10 the market value.

If you want to sell it because you need new rims, the new XBOX is out or you wanted to diversify into scratch off lottery tickets, you can sell it back, at 1/10 current market value (less fees and processing) to us at any time.

Does this exist? It's basically a buy here/pay here stock brokership with 0 associated risk.
Diversify Yo bonds.....

Let's say you're a poor. But you want to 'get into the market', yet you see those Apple and Amazon stock prices are WAY over your poor price range.

So me and my homies over at Wu Tang Financial buy Apple/Amazon shares and on paper, 'split' them into 10 smaller shares for the poors. So basically, you can buy 1/10 of that stock you can't afford. We tag on a little premium and processing fee and you now have Apple stock that is always 1/10 the market value.

If you want to sell it because you need new rims, the new XBOX is out or you wanted to diversify into scratch off lottery tickets, you can sell it back, at 1/10 current market value (less fees and processing) to us at any time.

Does this exist? It's basically a buy here/pay here stock brokership with 0 associated risk.

?? What have I done!!! Hey I’ve already doubled my money on one of my buys last week! ??

Not that I've seen. I think Robinhood has that under development. There is a wait list for that exact feature you're describing. Embed the fees into the stock price like they do. You'll have to beat them to the punch there.

Come on poor people...lets motivate your excuse generating, bad life decision making asses with this poem.
1579921471442.png

Looks like I get a check for some reason, although I don't need it... the money will probably go into savings...

Mine will be going to the IRS to pay my taxes this year.:cautious:
I might have enough left over for a pack of gummy bears.
Does this make me a "POOR"
Only if you buy non-Haribo gummy bears (sour patch kids being the only acceptable substitute).

• Wow
Reactions: whiskeytower
::awaits check just to put it into the “what toys am I going to buy” fund::

Definitely not what I’m going to spend my check on:

E3282048-A9B8-425D-9D84-F5A9997B854C.jpeg

Guess I’ll just continue to hang out in my 60’x90’. Does that qualify me as a poor?

what about the other bailouts? (Companies)

Even prior to the $2tn bill ,FED moneyshots ,in past 2 weeks alone, to bail out losers on Wallstreet equal cca 8000$ per household ,next comes FED buying up MBS at full 100cents a dollar even tough most are worth fraction of that even pre crisis . Final tally will be well beyond $5tn and folks are moaning about maybe 500$bilion on checks. Stockmarket at present is not realy much of market but some soviet 'kolhoz incorporated' ,FED holding bottom to just about every bit of junk on the market.

Reactions: SneakyDingo1
How is any of this effecting the welfare class? Other than not having TP to wipe their ass?
They get food stamps, healthcare, subsidized housing and a check deposited in their account.
Why should they get another check?

Because they will blow it on rims and phones.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Its saving you money on ammo you will need to shot folks up once the looting starts.

*honestly most public employess particulary military are a sort of welfare queens doing uproductive shit and getting paid for from taxpayers pocket.

Reactions: Bender
So, does this mean only poors get checks?

Where is the breakout from being a poor to being a non poor?

So everyone under $99k as an individual gets a check. Under $150,000 as a married couple is getting a check. Head of house hold limit is $112,000. Kids get a check regardless of income.

I guess that means 85-90% of the US population is poors... :rolleyes:

Honestly I don’t want the damn check, but I will probably pay taxes with mine and enjoy the irony as the gov has raped me enough on taxes already anyway.

Reactions: Boatninja
oh, and I get an income tax exemption and I am STILL paying 15%.
I am non poor but the gov seems to want to make me into a poor.

So everyone under $99k as an individual gets a check. Under $150,000 as a married couple is getting a check. Head of house hold limit is $112,000. Kids get a check regardless of income.

I guess that means 85-90% of the US population is poors... :rolleyes:

200k for married couple.... ironic how 200k could be classified as “the poors”

Reactions: TACC
And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

PM for my address to send me your checks and cash, your treasures are in heaven my brother .......

I am confused on what a poor is

I first thought a poor was someone that didn't work and only survived off government handouts

Now you all are saying a poor is anyone making under $75k?

@TheGerman you started this thread, what is a poor?

200k for married couple.... ironic how 200k could be classified as “the poors”

Oh geez, you're right. I listed incomes that get the $2,400 amount for head of house hold and married couples. Not the upper phase out limits..

See, that's the kind of half assery you get when the poors get involved :cool:

If it were only this simple.

Cereal talk: Truly educating the poors on condoms or birth control would severely help. Impoverished people making more impoverished people isnt usually a good recipe.

Cereal talk: Truly educating the poors on condoms or birth control would severely help. Impoverished people making more impoverished people isnt usually a good recipe.

Coffee talk: Sure, then for the good of the economy we can just import millions to take their place.

Coffee talk: Sure, then for the good of the economy we can just import millions to take their place.

Not saying they CANT have kids, lets just wait a bit more time until they start pumping them out.

Sure, just need a kid permit/license. I nominate you to have the power to decide.

I'll take it. Bare minimum IQ thresholds for all, especially da poors!

Or ya know, keep pumping out kids and expect government intervention to feed them their one meal they get each day.