• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Idaho?

Didn't think I had to state the obvious, douche bag. Pro 2nd Amendment people are exempt from my comments.

In your case, stay the fuck in your shithole of a state. You deserve to be there.
Douchebag, eh? Lol! Better look in the mirror homie; you're the one that opened up with the douche baggery. Lol, keyboard commandos abound...smh.

Nah, I think I'll bring more of my friends with me, just to fuck with people like you. Lol...and you can't do dick about it. ???

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Washington is home. We’ve allowed Californians to turn it into the mess it is in 40 years. Calling out and bitching you’re an exception without taking the time to understand that, and you’ve earned the flak.

Of course we need to stick together as best we can, or we’re really fucked. Move to a better state with the attitude that you’re prepared to fit in and be a part of the solution, and stop bitching about locals being resistant to outsiders.

It’s a feature, not a flaw.

If you fit in, you might be welcomed as the exception you claim to be.

Ironically, I already am. And if you had been here long, you'd already know this, as well as Arclight's douchebaggery when it comes to Californians. (I like to troll his dumb ass to get things going, now and again...he's reliable like that).

As to Washington state; that's more due to Amazon than retirees. We've lost lots of folks to Amazon's job market; and yeah, a lot of them were liberals.

Look at that map again, every state has some blue areas... Any place that is beautiful the libs are going to congregate. The best thing to do is maintain control of local government before some transplant dedices to "help" the locals because they don't know any better.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Ironically, I already am. And if you had been here long, you'd already know this, as well as Arclight's douchebaggery when it comes to Californians. (I like to troll his dumb ass to get things going, now and again...he's reliable like that).

As to Washington state; that's more due to Amazon than retirees. We've lost lots of folks to Amazon's job market; and yeah, a lot of them were liberals.

Don’t stop there, why don’t you tell us more about states you aren’t from? Particularly Washington, I’d love to hear more about a state I’ve lived in for 32 of my 41 years. From a fucking Californian troll, no less.

You haven’t even left California, and you’re talking shit.

Reactions: Arc Light
Don’t stop there, why don’t you tell us more about states you aren’t from? Particularly Washington, I’d love to hear more about a state I’ve lived in for 32 of my 41 years. From a fucking Californian troll, no less.

You haven’t even left California, and you’re talking shit.

Dude, you're proving your ignorance, dumbass. I'm a military brat (grew up all over the country), and former active duty (10 years), and another 7 years Reserve duty, before hanging up my uniform. Then tack on 22+ yrs as a defense contractor.

Bitch, I've lived in more states and countries than most, so you might wanna check your mouth there sweet pea, you're looking like a dumbass.

"32 of my 41 yrs"? Lol! Mothafucker, please. You still got Similac on your breath!

Hate to bring bad news but the map is wrong. Since the 90s, we have had a high influx of lest coast libs; Wa, Or and Ca. Anchorage is purely a liberal invest in the government and people. The state government is turning deep blue. Governor Knowles giant lib put anti hunters / fisherman on the fish and game board so they could have a voice, their voice, ban hunting and fishing. The state controlled it but now after Knowles and his push for Kati John, the feds run it. Hunting and fishing will never be what it once was. Sanctuary cities from Beigech super lib but he does have CC permit and speaks he supports 2A and got a B rating from NRA, homeless population is out of control, there are camps everywhere along major panhandling intersections. LE is forbidden to do anything, yep just like Seattle, LA and San Fran. Crime is rampant due to city / state government. LE is forbidden to do anything, yep just like Seattle, LA and San Fran. Someone can walk out of WalMart with a TV and no one is allowed to stop them. There are more Constitution loving Alaskans leaving the state Vs left coast libs are invading, at an average of 2600 per year. Wont be long.

Why most are still voting for red at the federal that is what I would say about the map, oil is the life blood of Alaska so they vote to keep it flowing but it is in steep decline. Currently several state gvnt are extremely anti oil. Now that BP sold out, who knows. Wont be long.

But I lived in several in states and home still is the best state. Not what i sue to be but not many places in the USA that I can walk into just about any place with a gun on my hip or chest and locals don't freak out. Tourist is a different matter, every summer many freak out, that guy has a gun, look he has a gun, etc and run away and even call 911 to be told, its Alaska.

I don't see any blue in Alaska

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
Every time a thread like this gets posted, some insecure idiot from Commifornia gets all butthurt. They take it as a personal affront that anyone would attack their beloved state. Like MarinePMI, they are too stupid to understand we are talking about anti-gun liberals, NOT pro-gun people.

Interesting that they always have they sam tired excuses of why they can’t leave Commifornia..."I have a good job, my family is here, I have a house, etc.". Bullshit, if you really wanted to leave, you’d make it happen. Many of us made sacrifices to leave commie states. Life is too short to spend even a day in a cesspool like Commifornia. I think MarinePMI has a liberal streak in him they way he gets so easily offended. Like his fellow snowflakes. Think I‘ll put his dumbass on ignore.

Every time a thread like this gets posted, some insecure idiot from Commifornia gets all butthurt. They take it as a personal affront that anyone would attack their beloved state. Like MarinePMI, they are too stupid to understand we are talking about anti-gun liberals, NOT pro-gun people.

Interesting that they always have they sam tired excuses of why they can’t leave Commifornia..."I have a good job, my family is here, I have a house, etc.". Bullshit, if you really wanted to leave, you’d make it happen. Many of us made sacrifices to leave commie states. Life is too short to spend even a day in a cesspool like Commifornia. I think MarinePMI has a liberal streak in him they way he gets so easily offended. Like his fellow snowflakes. Think I‘ll put his dumbass on ignore.
Lol! Yeah...me, liberal. Lol....

Seems to me it all the guys you that are butthurt. You guys are always bitching about California; way more than those of us that call you on it. But whatever...

How's that Montana pay working out for your retirement?

Dude, you're proving your ignorance, dumbass. I'm a military brat (grew up all over the country), and former active duty (10 years), and another 7 years Reserve duty, before hanging up my uniform. Then tack on 22+ yrs as a defense contractor.

Bitch, I've lived in more states and countries than most, so you might wanna check your mouth there sweet pea, you're looking like a dumbass.

"32 of my 41 yrs"? Lol! Mothafucker, please. You still got Similac on your breath!
Is that it? There’s lots of folks with a similar background, that fit in just fine.

Spot the difference between them and you.

• Haha
Is that it? There’s lots of folks with a similar background, that fit in just fine.

Spot the difference between them and you.
Ain't much difference between them and me; you however....well, you're a special kinda stupid. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The commie cancer is growing out of Boise. Too bad. Boise is growing fast. Soon it will be like Oregon. 3 countys will control the state.
As a lifelong Oregonian, regretfully I wholeheartedly agree. The cancer became obvious about 25 years ago.

Reactions: Kamerad
It must be a little slow on the hide today...

Well, yeah, right? ?

Okay, my water heater just finished draining, need to go flush it, then get some gun smithing shit done...

Meanwhile in California in the dead of winter...
DFA4C8AB-42A8-4AD8-9E67-9F167592F487.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Long Range 338
That's good to hear! Also heard that a lot of people from Cali were moving there, so I was worried.
FL is getting a ton of Califorkians and EwwwYorkers makes me cringe we are going to become CA 2.0 with the flood of people escaping high taxes. My only hope is more conservatives than liberals are coming in

FL is getting a ton of Califorkians and EwwwYorkers makes me cringe we are going to become CA 2.0 with the flood of people escaping high taxes. My only hope is more conservatives than liberals are coming in
Gods waiting room gets all the north east retirees.

Gods waiting room gets all the north east retirees.
Remember that next time you hear someone bash FL 'full of idiots'. It has slowly become that as our population has increased the last 30 years with libtards of the northern persuasion. My street lib count transplants: IL, NY, NJ and MD.

Remember that next time you hear someone bash FL 'full of idiots'. It has slowly become that as our population has increased the last 30 years with libtards of the northern persuasion. My street lib count transplants: IL, NY, NJ and MD.
Might surprise you how conservative and or libertarian some of those people are.

I thinks it depends on how they made their money.

Well asshole, I'm one of those plates that are up there twice a year. Now my desire to move/retire there is even greater, just to piss off the narrow minded dickheads in the state...

Not everyone from California is liberal, there genius.

Actually you are exactly as predicted. You are an entitled asshole from a state packed with entitled assholes. You sell your asshole house for an assholish amount of money and then drive north and pay 250% of the appraised value for some property, fence it, put up a shitload of "No Hunting" and "No Trespassing" signs and act like an entitled dick to your new neighbors.

You think everyone with a narrow view of assholes from California is a "narrow minded dickhead" and you are to fucking stupid to run a snow blower or cut your own firewood without severing a limb. You show up at the local gun club with some bullshit rifle you bought three days ago because you made it a crime to own one in Cali and proceed to shoot on the wrong fucking target and you cannot seem to wait until a cease fire to walk downrange so you interrupt every other guy in the place.

You drive like a tool, everybody has to wait at every stop sign or traffic light for you to slide thru the damned intersection because you drive to fast on snow and ice and you sit for 30 seconds fucking texting at the green light. Yeah, you got a Dodgers sticker on your Suburban and some other Cali bullshit on the back window. If you live in the country, they see you stuck in the damned ditch four times the first winter and you think everyone is obliged to stop and help your dumb ass. In the summer, you drive like an asshole, kicking up clouds of dust and going 60 mph on every dirt road, you do not slow down for people working or walking.

Here's my favorite part. You immediately run for the board of the gun club, HOA, neighborhood watch, PTA or local church and you fucking start every stupid California suggestion with, "this is how we did it in California". All of your ideas involve spending money or paying other people to do it because in your shitty state, it is illegal to plant a damned tree without a permit from some asshole filled agency or planning board.

No I'm not from where I live now and not from fucking California. People can tell I'm not from California because I do not start every damned conversation with a bullshit story about how we did it in fucking California. I was stationed here nearly 40 years ago, explored the local area and liked it. Married someone from here, had kids from here and decided to stay here. But, in the following 40 years, I've seen the California asshole blight ruin a lot of the countryside, drive up prices and ruin recreational shooting, competitive shooting and hunting in most of the area.

If I have to hear how entitled or how much better shit was in California one more time..................................................

Might surprise you how conservative and or libertarian some of those people are.

I thinks it depends on how they made their money.
I know them all I've been in this house for 17 years I think the newest lib-implant is maybe 5 years ago. All are liberal douche bags trust me when I tell you their front yard signage is nauseating come election season. Prius, fedoras, skinny jeans and Coexist bumper stickers....it's a stereotyping nirvana unfortunately.

Actually you are exactly as predicted. You are an entitled asshole from a state packed with entitled assholes. You sell your asshole house for an assholish amount of money and then drive north and pay 250% of the appraised value for some property, fence it, put up a shitload of "No Hunting" and "No Trespassing" signs and act like an entitled dick to your new neighbors.

You think everyone with a narrow view of assholes from California is a "narrow minded dickhead" and you are to fucking stupid to run a snow blower or cut your own firewood without severing a limb. You show up at the local gun club with some bullshit rifle you bought three days ago because you made it a crime to own one in Cali and proceed to shoot on the wrong fucking target and you cannot seem to wait until a cease fire to walk downrange so you interrupt every other guy in the place.

You drive like a tool, everybody has to wait at every stop sign or traffic light for you to slide thru the damned intersection because you drive to fast on snow and ice and you sit for 30 seconds fucking texting at the green light. Yeah, you got a Dodgers sticker on your Suburban and some other Cali bullshit on the back window. If you live in the country, they see you stuck in the damned ditch four times the first winter and you think everyone is obliged to stop and help your dumb ass. In the summer, you drive like an asshole, kicking up clouds of dust and going 60 mph on every dirt road, you do not slow down for people working or walking.

Here's my favorite part. You immediately run for the board of the gun club, HOA, neighborhood watch, PTA or local church and you fucking start every stupid California suggestion with, "this is how we did it in California". All of your ideas involve spending money or paying other people to do it because in your shitty state, it is illegal to plant a damned tree without a permit from some asshole filled agency or planning board.

No I'm not from where I live now and not from fucking California. People can tell I'm not from California because I do not start every damned conversation with a bullshit story about how we did it in fucking California. I was stationed here nearly 40 years ago, explored the local area and liked it. Married someone from here, had kids from here and decided to stay here. But, in the following 40 years, I've seen the California asshole blight ruin a lot of the countryside, drive up prices and ruin recreational shooting, competitive shooting and hunting in most of the area.

If I have to hear how entitled or how much better shit was in California one more time..................................................
Lol! So, how do you know me? ??? You sound like me, bitching about it here.

All the haters coming out now....lol! ???

Last edited:
COme to Denver. Cheap housing, no traffic, No bums anywhere, Nothing smells of weed 24/7, and very conservative. Great constitutionalist as a governor as well.
If there was a place William Wallace envisioned when he cried "FREEDOM" it was for sure Colorado, especially the Denver area.

Oh yeah, all the internet name calling is kinda funny. Ya bunch of pole Smokers

COme to Denver. Cheap housing, no traffic, No bums anywhere, Nothing smells of weed 24/7, and very conservative. Great constitutionalist as a governor as well.
If there was a place William Wallace envisioned when he cried "FREEDOM" it was for sure Colorado, especially the Denver area.

That is poast of the weekend. Meanwhile your gov is working weekend pool party's at Shep Smith's house with Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper.

• Haha

You write like a commie.

Shouldn't someone call someone else POOR?

You can call me that, I am working on a build using Aero lower and a BCM blem upper......

• Haha
@TheGerman - I agree. However, I bought it at a good price and did not pay $140 for it like on their website.
The Aero stuff I have used previously was pretty good IMAO. Fit was nice, works just fine. Did not use their parts kits, just receivers.

I do however like the BCM charging handles and hand stops. I also have one of their MLOK HG and really like how it fits my hand.

Now, back to all you rectal rangers talkin smack. A bunch of pussies until someone challenges another to a duel though. If you can do that before page 2 is up I will have a beer. I will anyways. So keep being a bunch of Bernie lovin commies

• Haha
There's no one around me ! The mail delivery lady won't even go where I'm at .

Put up a moat and get a dragon.

Then go out and see where the closest people you are going to liberate and incorporate into your new warlord kingdom are. I mean, they're a bunch of poors, so its not like they're going to have anything to fight you with, right?

Plus, you have a fucking dragon.

APN.gif

(ps - This post probably just cost Frank like a dollar)

You write like a commie.

Are you sure? I thought I used good grammar and had my curse words in context? Most commies can't do that. It devolves into an "I hate Californians" thread because everyone hates California.

I'm a member of two different gun clubs in my area. Every issue at either of them is a "Californian". My favorite article in the CDA newspaper was from 20 years ago. A ranting editorial and an article about upset Californians moving into "Open Range" and having problems with cattle, deer, moose, elk and sheep on their unfenced property. They were upset that coyotes and cougars were eating their pets and they demanded the state control the wildlife on nearby state land. Not much has changed in 20 years, except California cops coming up here trying to enforce California laws when they get a local gig.

Enjoy the weather down there. It will be 11 degrees tomorrow, that's the high temp. We had 7 inches of snow yesterday, brrrrrrrr. It's terrible here, stay away. I own my own 750 yd rifle range, no neighbors for 2 miles, no whining Cali scum to complain about the noise of scary guns or exploding Tannerite pumpkins. No shortage of Bernie stickers on cars in the parking lot to the food stamp office.

OK, I just wish to clarify, I don't hate all Kalifornians. Just everything they stand for and try to impose on the rest of us. Those trying to escape the Kommunism are free to move to freedom loving areas - as long as they convince a liberal trying to turn his new home into another Kommiefornia to move back!

Nice try, but Homie don't play that! I left Denver when Magpul did.

Better just forget about Idaho. It's cold , nowhere to shoot, the hunting sucks, the gun laws suck, the refugees are running wild , the housing market sucks and the job market/pay scale really sucks.
I like cold weather, used to ice climb in Colorado. Short drive to WY if the shooting/hunting sucks. I'll be another vote to improve gun laws! Refugees?! I have ICE on speed dial! I only need a modest house. The job is with INL so the pay is really good! I promise not to vote Lib! ?

And watch out for those LDS mofos...... :rolleyes:

They are quite the bunch. You know why you never only take 1 Mormon fishing right? He will drink all your beer!

Got a buddy who is Mormon, kinda. The above has happened. With beer. With Whiskey. With dip. With cigars. sometimes all in one day...?

And watch out for those LDS mofos...... :rolleyes:

They are quite the bunch. You know why you never only take 1 Mormon fishing right? He will drink all your beer!

Got a buddy who is Mormon, kinda. The above has happened. With beer. With Whiskey. With dip. With cigars. sometimes all in one day...?

Thats an old joke, but sadly probably true... You are always supposed to take 2 Mormons with you so that doesn't happen.

Anyone is welcome to come to Idaho if they know how to drive politely and in winter conditions, if they won't run for anything for at least 3 years, if they are willing to be so pro-freedom that they would make their former "conservative" friends in CA have a heart attack, and if they will vote like an Idahoan and not like a CA transplant.

I honestly think that the biggest problem is folks come up here thinking that they are conservative because they are comparing themselves on the California spectrum. Then they get up here and start saying, "Well, I'm conservative and believe in freedom, but I am reasonable, you know?"

That drives the rest of us nuts. You destroyed one state. Don't destroy one of the last beautiful conservative states. Eventually you all will make it so if we want to be free we will have to live in desert, swamp, or frozen, wind swept tundra to enjoy our Constitution and for some reason the libs will have all the beautiful areas.

@MarinePMI , I don't know who you are, but if you are not RABIDLY pro freedom and pro gun, don't even bother thinking about coming up because we will all look down on you as the weakling that helped cause so many of the problems in this country.

Yeah, it's harsh and straight up. Welcome to Idaho.