• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up nc and sc range

Re: nc and sc range

yes and if you want well stick around late and do some fireworks this will be one of the few times im going to say bring your own beer,sice normally i don't want drinking around shooting. so if everone wants to come and shoot then hangout afterword and drink that fine with me.

Leave the Cinnamon Pickles alone................They're Poison/Bad for you.& lots of other bad stuff just stay away from the cinnamon pickles. If you come across any don't touch them! Call a trained professional such as myself to come and deal with them. Geez just leave them alone...they are not good for you!

The wife has organized Friday & Saturday of different cook outs & night time fireworks displays from friends boats on Lake Hartwell. I tried to tell her that tortuga el Snipre' would have better fireworks & that the folks would be much nicer but....I'm going to watch fireworks from a boat & I'm going to like it! My Great Grandfather told me "Boy it ain't what ya like that ya get the most of"
Have fun this weekend, I'll be there in spirit.
Semper Fi

I'll be there too, with camera and rifle in hand. I get some good shots of the activities to post.

We had a good time at Turtle's on Saturday,even though I didn't stay real long due to some holiday plans, we had a good time. Nuttshooter, Red SC ,Turtle Sniper and myself had some fun.
Turtle decided to put some glass on his M1A, and send some down range. The S&B and the M1A look good together.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

He might be able to hit something with that antique if he'd just put some decent glass on it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing will ring the 450yd steel with the open sights consistantly. It's got to be sweet with the glass on it... </div></div>

You would have found out if you had showed up! LOL

HEY you two queerbaits, you boys coming to GA on sat for the Creekside sniper challenge again? I need some Lapua brass please
laugh.gif

Just kidding on needing the brass, but yall boys are more than welcome to come on down.

Who is coming to Turtle's on August 1st for the monthly gathering???? I will be there with all of the proper toys. 95LTZ and Don in SC you guys better show up this time, no excuses.

Yall got anything going on August 8th? My big ass will be in Cameron for the weekend, supposed to be visiting with the womans aunt and meeting her sister there as well. Ill pack the stick if its not too far of a drive from there to wherever yall are.

i'll be visiting my older brother at ft bragg aug 15th through the 25th would love to come out and shoot with you guys if anything is going on let me know and i'll pack my rifle Adam

Bryan,
I might have to work Saturday morning. We have to get a plane out that broke today. Parts arriving maybe Friday we hope. I'm trying to get someone else to cover, I hope to be there.

Finances are a little tight at this moment. I will not be able to attend this weekend. However I will be there in Sept. Sorry guys but that's the best I can do under the circumstances. I suggest that in Sept. we have some kind of a 22/17 rimfire challenge to go along with the normal good times.. Maybe hanging clay targets at 200 yards.

For those folks who are interested we have access to a powerline with steel 255, 530, 585, 904, 964 & 984 yards. The powerline is located in the Greenwood, Abbeville SC area. A vehicle with more ground clearance than a standard car is required. If no SUV or truck we will ferry the car folks from the gate to the shooting area.
Semper Fi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 95LTZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those folks who are interested we have access to a powerline with steel 255, 530, 585, 904, 964 & 984 yards. The powerline is located in the Greenwood, Abbeville SC area. A vehicle with more ground clearance than a standard car is required. If no SUV or truck we will ferry the car folks from the gate to the shooting area.
Semper Fi </div></div>

what dates or just this weekend?

Jim, here are the times I'll be shooting next week. Monday evening. 5:00PM at the gate. Tuesday evening, 5:00PM at the gate. On Friday, we might shoot morning and evening if there is interest in both. Otherwise 5:00PM at the gate. I've got to go out of town late Fri. night for the weekend, or my wife will kill me, so we won't be shooting on Sat. or Sun. Anyone interested in coming to Abbeville to shoot is welcome. Got steel out to 965 and paper at 985. If you have high horsepower rifles, bring your own steel and we will hang it up on a frame. 300WM and below, we should be good with what steel we have.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome invitation, thanks! Looks like you are about 2 hours away from where I am stationed when I get back to the States. If it becomes a monthly thing keep me informed please and I will surely come down when I can. </div></div>

where can I make my army achievment board like yours?

I witnessed 95LTZ shoot a 5 shot 4.5" group at 985yds tonight with his Tubb gun. It was a very nice group, especially because the group was doubled in size by a flyer. 4 shots were 2.5"s. Another buddy who doesn't post here had a very similar group. He had 4 shots in 2"s with a flyer that opened his up to about 5 or 6"s. Those guys did some good work today. Nice shooting Jim. I think your ready for the big shoot next weekend.

MAN... I spent more time in SC than I wanted to this past weekend.

Fucking car broke down in Orangeburg, forced it to Cameron where the GF's aunt and uncle live. Took it to Elorie to have the mechanic look at it and tell us the head is fucked two days later. Leave Orangburg with a rental car on tuesday and leave the car in Elorie.

Ill be back in your fine state this saturday to return the rental car, and to drag home the blown up car on a dolley. Gonna make another weekend out of being in SC.

Damn I want to bring my stick and let her ring ..... or atleast throw some lead down range with the fantastic plastic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snommittj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I witnessed 95LTZ shoot a 5 shot 4.5" group at 985yds tonight with his Tubb gun. It was a very nice group, especially because the group was doubled in size by a flyer. 4 shots were 2.5"s. Another buddy who doesn't post here had a very similar group. He had 4 shots in 2"s with a flyer that opened his up to about 5 or 6"s. Those guys did some good work today. Nice shooting Jim. I think your ready for the big shoot next weekend. </div></div>

I had the pleasure of sending a few down range with that Tubb at Turtlesnipers range.. Super sweet rifle. We had tennis balls hanging on 1/4" rope at 300yds. 95LTZ thought the balls were a little too big, so he just clipped the rope... Show off...

I won't be making it this Saturday, I have a funeral to attend. A guy at church had a heart attack unexpectedly, he wasn't that old and was in good shape.

I have out of state company coming in tomorrow for week so I can't make it.
Semper Fi

Sorry, my son and I are going to the Cleveland National Airshow over Labor Day weekend, maybe next time. I'll bring back some good plane pics.

Howdy,
I had a few things come up but I'm just about back at it. Turtle say Hello to the Mrs' for me.
How is the progress on the log cutting, long range going? Do we need to organize a work weekend to help things along?
Jim

Turtle,
Are we shooting this coming week-end???????????? I hope we are, I need to shoot something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be at the bash this weekend, we really ought to organize an east coast car pool to the cup next year.

I should be back from a-stan in april with a ga 300 wsm and my uso can't wait to see yall again