• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up nc and sc range

Re: nc and sc range

New to the HIDE so I guess I missed all the good shooting in NC/SC so far. Hopefully, I will be around the next time people gather for some leisurely shooting and fun.

well no loggers still but ill give this thread a bump. see if anyone looking for a place to shoot

Yeah but I have been shooting with the same couple of guys for a very long time and shooting rifles is kinda like shooting pool in that shooting with new people gives you opurtunities to learn new things. For example, I have never fired a single shot from the prone and short of laying down on the ground, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Anyway, let me know when guys are planning on shooting, I'd love to join or y'all can come over to my place if you'd like but my range is kinda narrow so we would be limited to about 3-4 guys on the line at once. Most of my shooting has been geared towards hunting and thats why I spend most of my time at a bench instead of other positions. I've been talking to the guys and I'm planning on adding a mock deer stand to shoot from at the range. Basically a copy of the tower stands we hunt from but just at ground level. If you'd like to see the range I've got a few videos on YouTube under username sclongrange.

i left you a voicemail this morning. When u get to a computer call me and i'll show show you on google maps. you can actually see the 300 and 500 yd backstops on the aerial photo. Oh, and i talked to one of the guys that works for me this morning who is from Aynor, and he knows you. He said your mom taught him in second grade. it truly is a small world.