• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up nc and sc range

Re: nc and sc range

Okay so I am new to the Fayetteville area and am looking for a range that is farther than 300 yards and that I don't have to drive 3 hours. Is there anything around here other than if the base opens something up.

Thanks,

Chuck

well start this again for a new season which sturday of the month do yall wana do it on

I will be out of shooting for atleast a couple weeks til the little one is born and settled in. But I like the first of the month thing.

Hucks what you shooting?

first saturday of the month still sounds good to me, or even second, or third or hell every other saturday

nutt i got the lr back from dpms. i have shot at turtles a few time and it shoots better than me. i will probably be there tomorrow for a few before i have to work tomorrow night. when the money gets a lil beter i will prob. be getting a gap upper or either a 700 havent decided yet.

nuttshooter and his wife are proud parents of a new little boy born today. I don't have alot of details yet. I'll let the new father fill in the blanks when he gets time.

congrats on the bay nutt, just another rookie looking for some folks to shoot with that cn maybe teach me a few things about shooting. Is anyone allowed to come and shoot? I would like to shoot with you guys but don't want to impose. I don't have the fancy equipment that you guys have just a Remington .308 VTR with Mueller 4.5x14.

Congrats to you and the Mrs.
I have been out of the loop for awhile. I was offered a job and in this economy I just didn't have the guts to turn it down. Hope to see you guys at TS's this year.

Inez turtlesniper on here is a good dude. As long as you are responsible on his range he normally does not mind if you come. It is a heck of a ride for you to here.

Jim I am glad to see you are doing good. Hope to see you this summer and do some shooting with those fancy guns of yours.

Thanks Nuttshooter for the response.I've been shooting all my life and have utmost respect for the gun maybe Turtlesniper will let me know, if he would rather I didn't then that's ok I understand completely and no hard feelings.

pm responded to inez like i said before anyone is welcome as long as they are responsible shooters

And they don't shoot the steel with my .50
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nuttshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey RED you think you might show up? </div></div>

I forgot all about it and scheduled 2 other things that day.

I'll try to make sure my rememberer is working better next month.

Ok Guys here it goes. This up coming shoot on April 3 is going to be a range appreciation day. The attendance to these things tends to not be very well but I hope you at least show up and help some. The faster we get it done the sooner we shoot.

The list goes as followed:

1. Cut the field
2. Work on the target stands
3. Re-weld broken steel targets
4. Police brass and other FOD

I have spoken with Turtle on this matter and feel it will make him very happy if we show up do these things. He has been doing most of this himself for the last year.

Thanks Much,

Nutt

4 target stands repaired today and the 250 yard steel target at shop ready for welding. I'll be there next week-end too.
Could someone bring some orange spray paint for the steel targets????

ill bring the paint any more colors i get a discount and anything else i need to bring or do.

Can you guys think of anything else? Does anyone have a tractor and bush hog we could use or rent for the day? Turtle does not want to use his because it is not big enough for the amount of growth i there right now.

I'll be there Saturday AM, probably about 9AM or so.
The more we get done, the sooner we can shoot.
I hope to see many of you there.

Steve

THE NORTH CAROLINA RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION AND THE NORTH STATE SHOOTING CLUB HOLD CIVILIAN MATCHES ALL SUMMER AT THE NCNG TRAINING CENTER'S 1000 YARD RANGE IN BUTNER, NC.

I SHOT WITH THEM FOR 15 YEARS.

YOU SHOULD GOOGLE THEM FOR SCHEDULES.

First Saturday is coming up again, and I didn't forget this time...

Got a friend that recently got an AR10, he should have a Vortex PST on it by then. He's going to try to come, too.

Give me a call, TS, I have 3 numbers for you and don't remember which one is right.

Hate to say it, but I'm going to miss again. I got home today and dad has a boomtruck sitting beside my shop, so I'll be putting up steel Saturday.

Hi guys. Names Jeff. I am currently in Tucson, but will be coming out that way to visit my brother who lives in Jacksonville NC. I will be up there the first Sat in August. Is the range availble? Hope to see other Hide members up that way. Cheers, Jeff

Oh, bringing my .308 and 1911 up there w/ me.

Ok guys I may be up that way during the 14th thru the 21st, I think the GF and her mom are gonna get a house at MB for the week. I will need an escape .......

Ill be in Carolina Beach for the 14th thru the 23rd .... Gonna do Ant Hill USPSA match on the 15th that I know of.

Tomorrow is range day. Hope the rain and thunder storms hold off.
Rain is pouring down right now. It's a toad strangler out there.

Hope y'all had fun, I was shooting a 3 gun match so I couldn't make it down.