• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Need your DA Sierra5 fixed? Contact ECCOmachine

Ape_Factory

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 23, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Somehow stumbled onto a Reddit thread where Ecco Machine announced they're fixing Dead Air Sierra 5's and adding the baffles from their Five by Five. Maybe they can chime in and share details as I don't want to post erroneous information. Had I known, I likely would have paid whatever the cost to have my Sierra 5 fixed instead of waiting for DA to get their act together. I"m at 2.5 months and counting with DA stating they're waiting on parts.

So if you're Sierra 5 breaks, time is of the essence and you dread sending it in to DA for repair, we now appear to have another option.

Hopefully they don't mind me sharing the baffle photo.

Thanks for acknowledging a need and stepping up to provide a fix.

Nick isn't on here, I don't believe.

Personally; that would be my recommendation to anyone looking for a hard use, 5 incher. He put a lot of R&D into that can, and it speaks for itself.

The actual 5xFive is welded tubeless 17-4.

Ya, this is awesome. I haven't had any issues with my S5 yet but what a relief to know this resource is available. Apparently the price on the recore is about 2/3 the cost of a S5. Just know that if you're in need.