• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nikon Customer Service First Rate

Barrel Nut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
Oak Ridge, TN
I recently had a Nikon Monarch that had a turret fail. I had inquired on here about their warranty service and gotten some mixed reviews. My Personal experience with Nikon has been first rate. They provided excellent service, and responded very quickly. The scope was shipped on 1/31. Nikon received it on 2/4. It was back at my house on 2/15. This scope was gone for just over two weeks with most of that time shipping. The communication from their service staff was excellent as well.
I really can not imagine how that experience could have gone any better. Big thanks to the guys at Nikon!

Re: Nikon Customer Service First Rate

I had to send mine back January 3, due to fogging, and like you it was gone only for 2 weeks. I agree with you, nothing but a great experience.

The Monarchs have great glass too. It is like watching a high def TV with a crosshair in front of it.

Barrel,
I am glad Nikon took such good care of you. We really do work hard to make sure our customers stay satisified with their purchase. That is just one more reason so many folks have more then one rifle with a Nikon scope on it.
Again, We appreciate the kind words.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff

between them and burris I do not know who is better in customer service... leupold used to be outstanding but has failed it seems in the recent years