• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

sad day

fastone20

Private
Minuteman
Well.....sh!t done hit the fan. I have tried to avoid it but reality has set in. Money just got to tight and it looks like I will be looking for an apartment big enough to hold a few gun safes now. LMAO At least I was able to stay uneffected by the economy this long but it always catches you in the end. The adjustment is going to be a struggle though. However going from a home on 400 acres to a 1000sqf apartment so close to your neighbors you could carry on a conversation through the wall probably would be for anyone. I wonder if the apartment manager would mind if I used the private golf course as a range??? Now its just finding an apartment that will accept a 180lb. great dane!!!
confused.gif

Re: sad day

Sorry to hear the bad news. Times are really tough for a lot of people. Try to keep your chin up and I wish ya all the best.

Re: sad day

hang in their, i was where your at now and the guys on this sight came together and really helped me out allot