• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics WTB: Colt 4x21 "Night Stalker" CH Scope

Bolo

Apprentice of Disaster
Minuteman
Looking to finish a 90's retro AR, eventually this wil be my service rifle comp gun.
The 4x21 was kind of unique in that it had an illuminated reticle, and was the last of the short carry handle scopes before the ACOG took over in the early 2000s.
I have a line on a Hakko Blue Ring which is the same scope, but the Colt logo just makes it cooler and "more authentic".

LMK. Willing to deal.

Last edited:
Brownells has the retro 4x21 from the makers of the original Colt. Don’t think it has any Colt badging ?

Attachments

• 95224864-291E-407B-AA1F-02E4C12F44AF.png
    95224864-291E-407B-AA1F-02E4C12F44AF.png
    981.3 KB · Views: 78
Brownells has the retro 4x21 from the makers of the original Colt. Don’t think it has any Colt badging ?
It is the same manufacturer, but I can't understand why Brownells commissioned it with the 21mm tube and not the illuminated 3-post reticle. It's almost like they just stuffed the previous generation 4x20 guts into the bigger tube.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Not sure if you are still looking for one of these. Found one while cleaning out a cabinet and in the process of googling it to determine its worth, this thread popped up.

Let me know if you are interested.

Matt.

I have a CMO night stalker if you’re still looking for one. Only thing is the battery compartment is broken. I was going to try and fix it. Make an offer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 60