• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

APO Saber M700 sale

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Prob old news here, but 700 bucks gets you a SPS tactical in a folding saber chassis... I have run the math about every way it can be run and cant figure a better deal anywhere. APO has a 40 point inspection for the ones they get so they dont just slap them on either. I couldnt resist.. had to get 2 of em. 1/10 twist on the .308 too. Not too shabby.

Do you have a link? Also is this the same as the SH edition?

A coworker wants to get into precision shooting and this may be a good starting point.

I purchased one of these from Cabalas on sale for $850 last summer and thought I got a great deal...great rifle by the way!
They also have just the chassis on sale for $349.

Do you have a link? Also is this the same as the SH edition?

A coworker wants to get into precision shooting and this may be a good starting point.
Its the same but different from the SH edition... this is the base model. The SH edition has upgraded trigger, stock, and other upgrades.
DW

Can someone provide a link as to which chassis is on sale for $349?

I can’t seem to find it and their website is painfully difficult to navigate on a phone. Thx.

Can someone provide a link as to which chassis is on sale for $349?

I can’t seem to find it and their website is painfully difficult to navigate on a phone. Thx.
Choose remington and a 308 or 6.5 option (why its two options I havent the foggiest) and it will show the 350

Its the same but different from the SH edition... this is the base model. The SH edition has upgraded trigger, stock, and other upgrades.
DW

The hide edition has atrigger tech and Buttstock upgrade. The hand guard is not vented at the top and there is engravings. The hide edition comes with selected barreled actions as well and is test fired to ensure accuracy is there.

I have not found a single thread where someone said these don’t shoot. If they happen not to shoot APO said they will make it right. Every one of them is inspected before they leave. The last thing APO wants is to put something out with their name on it that won’t perform in this community.

Looks like this sale ended - a day late and a dollar short. Was going to pick one up in .308.

I had a call into APO sales requesting a callback while the sale was still active (they weren’t answering the phone live) and never got a response back from them. Finally decided to go directly to website a day later to order and found out sale had just ended.

Missed out on a .308 Rem SA as well.

Edit: To add I was looking to purchase the chassis and forend package, not the complete rifle.

Last edited:
Looked like a smokin deal . I would pull the trigger so to speak even though I don’t run a 308win but love the accuracy of them.

Not my experience. Picked up a 6.5 and called 3-4 times with questions they answered every time. And responded to email same day. Only bad thing was my dumb a$$ ordered black and wanted tan ??‍♂️. Spray paint here I come.

I had a call into APO sales requesting a callback while the sale was still active (they weren’t answering the phone live) and never got a response back from them. Finally decided to go directly to website a day later to order and found out sale had just ended.

Missed out on a .308 Rem SA as well.

Edit: To add I was looking to purchase the chassis and forend package, not the complete rifle.